Nebula: Operation High Tide

OK, what I'm getting is two SUPER LONG lines. Literally. Like, the bottom slider is about one centimeter long.

@zapp, on Sep 4 2007, 02:48 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

OK, what I'm getting is two SUPER LONG lines. Literally. Like, the bottom slider is about one centimeter long.

Weird.

Attached File Preamble_2.txt (2.51K)
Number of downloads: 18

Let the speculation begin! 😄

Hmm, I think that <insert speculation here> is going to happen, what about you?

Really? I think <insert another speculation here> is going to happen. Ahh c'mon, you can tell me Cosmic! I won't tell anyone else!

Well considering that <random obscure pointless fact>, that may be slightly inaccurate. More like <speculation bearing a lot of resemblance to yours>. However when you take into account that <other random obscure fact>, I think that the most likely course is <conclusion>.

Yes I <totally agree> because I know <exactly what you are talking about>. Random <> symbols aside If you still need help with the project I could probably do some minor non graphics related stuff.

Why do so many think it's "Kel'ar Ly" as opposed to "Kel'ar Iy"?

@pace, on Sep 4 2007, 05:44 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

Why do so many think it's "Kel'ar Ly" as opposed to "Kel'ar Iy"?

Because we're stupid, I guess. I never knew that. Also, Kel'ar Ly actually makes sense to pronounce, while Kel'ar Ie is harder and more complex. Path of least resistance, my friend. Also, the fonts often have capitol L and lowercase i identical.

This post has been edited by Cosmic_Nusiance : 04 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

<the top secret story that I won't tell you about>

Hehe...

Random <> symbols aside

Heretic! Those aren't random-they are <stunningly important> and <premediated>!

<the top secret story that I won't tell you about>

<random mildly insulting name>! Just wait I start releasing preambles-

ulp Shouldn't have said that! You heard nothing, you saw nothing, got it?

Here's the new teaser "ad".
Posted Image

Very nice. Mysterious.

WHY MUST YOU TEMPT US WITH MORE AWESOME PICTURES?!?

Looks awesome, CN. Can't wait for more. 🆒

So sorry I (as of now) can't help you CN. If that changes, will you create a spot for me, even if there isn't one? 🙂

@geek, on Oct 24 2007, 06:56 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

So sorry I (as of now) can't help you CN. If that changes, will you create a spot for me, even if there isn't one? 🙂

Naturally. 🙂

:blink:
Wow. Coraxus just did an outfitter graphic for a modified blaster (exposed wiring and the like), and it is amazing, and much more incredible than I was hoping for. I am wondering whether to show it to you guys. I could be evil and not do it, but I think I'll wait to finish bug squashing for D.O.A. before I post it.

@cosmic_nusiance, on Oct 24 2007, 08:04 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

:blink:
Wow. Coraxus just did an outfitter graphic for a modified blaster (exposed wiring and the like), and it is amazing, and much more incredible than I was hoping for. I am wondering whether to show it to you guys. I could be evil and not do it, but I think I'll wait to finish bug squashing for D.O.A. before I post it.

Now, you're gonna have to go back and remake all the display pictures to have constant quality.

@mumbling-psycho, on Oct 24 2007, 08:52 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

Now, you're gonna have to go back and remake all the display pictures to have constant quality.

Well, most are from the game with slightly modified aspects, so they're still pretty good.

Stop distracting me from bug fixes. 😄

<DO IT>!
Show us. Must... See... Picture...

I can't wait for this to come out.