Nebula: Operation High Tide

🙂 Maybe I should taunt people more by giving a hint of what I did. Despite the time and effort to make it, it's simplified in design because it's based on on one of the Nova stock weapons. That's all I'm gonna say hehe.

@coraxus, on Oct 24 2007, 11:48 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

🙂 Maybe I should taunt people more by giving a hint of what I did. Despite the time and effort to make it, it's simplified in design because it's based on on one of the Nova stock weapons. That's all I'm gonna say hehe.

More like MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

:EVIL CRYPTIC GRIN DUD!!!:

Ah, the Nuisance has arrived! 😉

Oh, if you guys haven't figured it out, this means that Coraxus, in his supreme awesomeness, is doing some graphics for Nebula. I hesitate to say "all" or even "most", because he hasn't given me any idea of how much he is able to do, but he is already working on one outfit graphic and one ship. Expect goodness.

Example of goodness below:
Posted Image

If you go to the "rendered" section of my art gallery at my website, scroll down to the 3D section and you can check out what models I've done.

This post has been edited by Coraxus : 25 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

@coraxus, on Oct 25 2007, 09:50 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

If you go to the "rendered" section of my art gallery at my website, scroll down to the 3D section and you can check out what models I've done.

Purdy Sweet™. Are those M2 textures in the Hi-Res textures package for Aleph One?

hmm double posting error, mod please delete this

This post has been edited by Coraxus : 26 October 2007 - 12:15 AM

@cosmic_nusiance, on Oct 26 2007, 12:08 AM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

Purdy Sweet™. Are those M2 textures in the Hi-Res textures package for Aleph One?

Well, long ago, I lost the work files to the textures, what you see is all that I have left of them. Also, I decided that I would redo the whole thing in a much larger dimension and resolution.

Now regarding the graphics for Nebula, I decided I will start doing the few graphics you requested, and from here I'll see how it goes and such.

Now that D.O.A. is done, I can start work on this (much bigger) addition. Yes!

As I am working to create some graphics CM is requesting, there are some Nova stock weapons and outfits I have to recreate because some of the new ships will be armed with it, for example the Fixed 150mm Railgun, but what I'm doing is adding my style texture-wise.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Coraxus : 28 February 2008 - 01:49 PM

Speaking of which, here's the Mod Blaster (unrendered) that I promised everybody when D.O.A. was done.
Posted Image

Bumped for Great Justice™. I am still hard at work on this plug, and graphics are continuing to be churned out by Coraxus. Have no fear, this will not suck.

Wow, it's been a while. I've got a lot of online classes going on at the moment and am dedicating all of my brainpower on finishing them in the next month or so. That means that I will have a heckuvalotta time on my hands in a few weeks. Progress has been slow but is still existent. Stay tuned! 😄

Yo, it's the nuisance! Good to hear it's still in development.

Good to see the project is still going strong.

Surprise! It's me again! I'm here to mention that anyone who calls my plug vaporware will be diced into a bajillion pieces and launched into a black hole to be spaghettified into a string of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Thank you for your cooperation. In other news, THE STORY IS DONE! W00T! I've got almost all the planet graphics made, and a lot of basic programming done. I do have a job now, so I won't be able to work day and night like I used to, but rest assured that this has come nowhere near biting the dust in the last few months. Cheers!

~Cosmic

I better have something to beta-test soon! :hector_bird:

On a side note, I still have my much-better-than-the-released-version stable dev plugs of D.O.A. that are 99% bug-free, it's just that they seem to get corrupted no matter how I archive them... of doom, did they work for you when I archived them once again with Plugin Archiver or not?

As a Bonus Teaser™, I am including one of my signature leave-you-hanging-with-your-jaw-on-the-floor images. Enjoy! 😉 Note: This is the lo-res version.
Attached File EpicPlanet.jpg (85.41K)
Number of downloads: 101

That is your lo- rez???? wow. Jaw on floor.

how long until its relesed?

@ geek. They didnt have any bugs as far as i could tell.

This post has been edited by of doom : 06 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

@of-doom, on May 6 2008, 07:03 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

That is your lo- rez???? wow. Jaw on floor.

how long until its relesed?

@ geek. They didnt have any bugs as far as i could tell.

:laugh: Yeah, that's my lo-rez. It's 800 x 800 pixels so I can fit it on here, but the original is 6000 x 6000. 😊 \

It's released when it's released (you may want to take a look at the ARPIA thread to see how much time these usually take). Actually, D.O.A. was remarkably buggy in a few small areas that only beta testers are willing to find, but the main problem that left a sour taste in my mouth was the writing. It was kind of a last minute thing that I didn't really review or do anything other than spell check, so the story comes across as being told by a n00b in a rush. That's the first annoyance to be banished with High Tide.