Nebula: Operation High Tide

enters his office and makes it his own, spinning around on the big, comfy spinny chair
Oh, BTW, Hotmail wouldn't let me open it, saying the same thing as for... ummm... E-Dawg, up there.

@zapp, on Sep 2 2007, 09:49 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

enters his office and makes it his own, spinning around on the big, comfy spinny chair
Oh, BTW, Hotmail wouldn't let me open it, saying the same thing as for... ummm... E-Dawg, up there.

EEERG! Sending the savefile link.

@cosmic_nusiance, on Sep 2 2007, 09:51 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

EEERG! Sending the savefile link.

Actually, howzabout I send you a random file first with proper naming conventions and no resource fork to see if it says that has a virus. I wouldn't want to mess up anyone's computer.

I just wanna play it. You could try hosting it on that spiffy website of yours, and have an open beta. I bookmarked the website, by the way, and am adding it to my daily internet route 😄

@zapp, on Sep 2 2007, 10:27 PM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

I just wanna play it. You could try hosting it on that spiffy website of yours, and have an open beta. I bookmarked the website, by the way, and am adding it to my daily internet route 😄

Ok. Thanks for the input!

Wow, you got like an add campaign going Cosmic? I only got 1 person to even be interested in beta for the Anathema teaser (namely, you :p) before I just gave up and put it up for download on Megaupload.

Which, by the way, is a very nice site.

I'm going to have my hands full between the various installments of Anathema and my junior year of college which starts Tuesday :(, so I don't want to make any big commitments to your project that I wouldn't be able to make good on. However, if you've got anything in particular you'd like me to have a crack at for you, I'd be more than happy!

Don't worry, old chap. I'll just tell my "loyal followers" (ooh... I like the sound of that) that you have the greatest plug ever. It's all about the hype.

Ohhh, I like that sound of that too. Team Cosmic Go!

Or team nuisance, but that doesn't sound quite as good. :laugh:

I know! How about team Space Pirate Ama nevermind.

OH! PICK THAT LAST ONE! :laugh:

Operation High Tide; Astoundingly top secret aquatic secret agent action on the high seas!! Duh duh duh duh DUH!

Coming Soon To A Website Near YOU!!!

And while you're at it, I could use some hype. The more the merrier, right?!?!

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 03 September 2007 - 09:49 AM

Everybody try the plugs of everyone who wants hype! Alright! Woohoo!

It's like a co-op or something. But with software instead of fruit.

I've written a preamble. If you think it gives too much away, you'll be blown away by all the paradigm shifts and revelations ahead.

Enjoy! Attached File Preamble.txt (3.27K)
Number of downloads: 9

This post has been edited by Cosmic_Nusiance : 03 September 2007 - 10:57 PM

I just fixed some inconsistencies (namely accidently implying that Omata Kane was a guy and placing the discovery of Kel'ar ly before the building of the hypergates. Edited version: Attached File Preamble.txt (3.26K)
Number of downloads: 10

Nice preamble, but I noticed one small error.

The first human's name was Husa Crydona. The second's was Omata Kane. She passed down the crystals to his children, and they have remained in his family for over a thousand years.

She passed down the crystals to her children.

Hope this helps, and didn't offend.

smacks forehead I meant the second human to be a guy, but when I changed it I guess I forgot to fix that little tidbit. Thanks.

I just read the preamble. It's pretty interesting, but it seems to conflict with the established universe. For example, when they are talking about the aliens contacting the vell-os before contacting the humans-unless I'm just missing something important...?

@shlimazel, on Sep 4 2007, 11:43 AM, said in Nebula: Operation High Tide:

I just read the preamble. It's pretty interesting, but it seems to conflict with the established universe. For example, when they are talking about the aliens contacting the vell-os before contacting the humans-unless I'm just missing something important...?

What exactly do you mean? The Vell-os left earth in the middle ages (1200-1500- I'm not exactly sure when), so they were far out in space by the time of the space race and Humans leaving Earth.

What exactly do you mean? The Vell-os left earth in the middle ages (1200-1500- I'm not exactly sure when), so they were far out in space by the time of the space race and Humans leaving Earth.

Oh. Okay, that would be what I missed. Apparently I am in desparate need of reading the preamble again...

Ok, second revision:

Attached File Preamble.txt (3.25K)
Number of downloads: 14