I'm well into developing a TC....

VERY nice. This is gonna rock.

@cosmic_nusiance, on Sep 4 2007, 09:02 AM, said in I'm well into developing a TC....:

I concur. Excellent spelling, by the way. Things I see too often are grammar and spelling errors in most plugs/TCs.

I concur. Excellent spelling, by the way. Things I see too often are grammar and spelling errors in most plugs/TCs.

Thanks, all! And yes, spelling iz emportint fur evythig. 🆒

Here's a screenshot of the brand new pirate asteroid base, located somewhere in the Procyon system!

And while we're at it, here's a screenshot of the Procyon system, one of many. Jode, Kepler, and Gravis are systs with planets, and Procyon features its two suns which are deadly stellars with 5 units of gravity.

I like how you do add the weapon's general things. You know what you're getting. Make one weapon and put in the desc: uber fast.

@shlimazel, on Sep 4 2007, 02:09 PM, said in I'm well into developing a TC....:

Here's a screenshot of the brand new pirate asteroid base, located somewhere in the Procyon system!

Attachment Picture_9.jpg

And while we're at it, here's a screenshot of the Procyon system, one of many. Jode, Kepler, and Gravis are systs with planets, and Procyon features its two suns which are deadly stellars with 5 units of gravity.

Attachment Map_small_.jpg

I like the base. Very asteroid-ey.

Just for you, zapp!

Feel free to make use of this custom graphic!!!

I like the base. Very asteroid-ey.

Thanks! It's harder than you might thing to sufficiently deform a sphere so that it looks convincingly chunky enough to be an asteroid.

Okay, time for today's update! Enough space is ready that I can consider all of the systems neccesary for a teaser relase done. I've started adding random missions that happen to you out of the blue, I've added descs for all of my outfits and added an asteroid scoop, and I've got the guts to see this here thing to the end!!! I feel confident that, with luck, I can have a teaser release more or less ready at the very least by the 16th, and probably bug free a couple days after that.

Hehe "Zapp gun."

I hope you like it-zapp! Yes, I can see you lurking there...

I'm sure it's an awesome gun; you should keep it in the TC. You have my permission to call it a Zapp Gun 😄

@zapp, on Sep 4 2007, 03:34 PM, said in I'm well into developing a TC....:

I'm sure it's an awesome gun; you should keep it in the TC. You have my permission to call it a Zapp Gun 😄

Tech level 27. 😄

I'm sure there will be one or two joke weapons in the game 😉

I like the way you think Cosmic.

So do I. Great minds think, well, like mine. 😄

Say, a while ago I mentioned a bounty hunter mission that didn't work, which I was going to upload so everyon could check it out?

Here it is. Just drop it into the plugin folder and take the mission from the mission board. Remember to leave and land planets a lot if you seem to have gotten stuck 😉

Okay, this is what I did today.

It needs tweaking, but it does look good enough for right now. I'm debating whether or not to change the button color to blue also, but I think it looks pretty good as is. I also wrote a 2 minute, 17 second long track for the menu music.

Ooooh. Aaaaah. I'd add some layer effects to the Spcaelane Mercenaries, though. Send it to me and I'll pimp it out sufficiently.

Here's the (optimized for web) sidebar. Enjoy!

Attached File Sidebar.gif (50.04K)
Number of downloads: 25

And feast your eyes on this: Attached File spacelane.gif (51.33K)
Number of downloads: 31