GTW Game 5

rebelswin_85 needs to vote, or else I think I may eliminate him from the game this round instead of whoever you people vote out. It's no fair letting somebody coast by while the rest of you who are actually playing get the boot.

@gutlesswonder, on Sep 3 2007, 07:58 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

In an effort to break the current deadlock, I will vote for Mackilroy

Aw, com'on, what did I do to you? 😛

Well, okay. Since rebelswin_85 has gone AWOL, I'm going to kill him off. He was innocent, but since he's not playing anyway, he might as well not be in this game anymore. We'll pretend that every last one of you voted to off him as not showing up was highly suspicious during these dangerous times, and continue into the night as usual. Those that need to contact me please do so at your earliest convenience. The next round will end in 48 hours, please vote in a timely fashion this time around.

damn, I got the message too late by an hour. 😞 I'm sorry guys, it's been a very strange and hectic weekend. As my closing words, I'd at least like to speak my suspicions: my vote would have gone against 1Eevee1, except that no one was voting for him. I agree his usually random or reticent behavior has been a bit odd. Barring that I would have gone with Mackilroy. I tend to trust Mispeled's assessment of things thus far.

I don't care if he was innocent, he was guilty in my eyes.

I'm voting for Cerebus again.

The reasons being that I just have a gut feeling that he is guilty. It's just the way he's acting and how he became all defensive when I accused him. It's quite unusual.

Gutless, I've heard about that car crash, so our country has decided to send you a brand new Goggomobile Dart. That way the car going at 100kph will JUST block out the sound of laughter at you.

No need to thank me.

First I was a dictator for not responding to your charges and now I am a dictator for responding to them? You seem to be awful determined to paint me as a dictator and your reasoning changes by the minute.

So if I don't abandon my original theory that leaves only darth_vader, but I am becoming suspicious of 1Eevee1 for his constant and unwavering insitance on me because as he puts it he has a gut feeling. I will take some time to think it over and see what other people do before I vote.

Edit: Also obviously the dictators haven't nuked anyone yet so that may well change my vote depending on what happens.

Well, rebelswin, thanks for at least targeting someone else before me. 😉 Hehe.

Uh, don't vote yet guys, for all you know the dictators may be killing you.

Speaking of which, I still need PMs from people...

Still waiting on PMs from every last one of you that owes me PMs. Come on guys, I shouldn't have to remind you to play this game. You should be checking it at least once a day. This round has already gone for 4 whole days because people aren't paying attention.

Can't we just pretend the dictators were going to nuke rebel as well?

Alright fine. It's their loss for not ever telling me anyway, so I guess they missed their chance. New round begins now. You have 46 hours.

@1eevee1, on Sep 4 2007, 09:31 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

Can't we just pretend the dictators were going to nuke rebel as well?

well, I no longer suspect 1Eevee1. If he is a dictator he is a mastermind and we are all screwed.

Hm. I'm surprised that they dictators didn't at least nuke somebody, but it does give us some more time. Now, Cerebrus, I don't exactly see why you no longer suspect 1Eevee1. Enlighten us.

Hm. I'm surprised that they dictators didn't at least nuke somebody, but it does give us some more time. Now, Cerebrus, I don't exactly see why you no longer suspect 1Eevee1. Enlighten us.

So right now we have 4 town / 2 mafia. That means we can either vote to no lynch, and assuming the dictators NK, we'll have a 3 / 2 balance, and we can lynch then. Or we can just lynch today, and if we mislynch and the dictators NK, we'll have a 2 / 2 balance.

As far as we know, rebelswin was not the intelligence agent. In both those cases, we get only get one lynch, and it's likely the IA is still alive. I don't think no lynch is necessarily the best choice, but we should keep it in mind as an alternative.

Obviously because I'm too evil to be a dictator.

Anyway, I'm still gunning for Cerberus. There's only a 33% chance that I'll be wrong.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 05 September 2007 - 10:28 PM

I'm going to stick with Mackilroy. Just based on his responses so far to questions, and how sloppily it seems like he is playing.

Everyone else seems to be too random for me to make any kind of an educated guess, but on my list of suspects I'd rank it Mackilroy, Cerberus, Mispeled, darth_vader, 1Eevee1, GutlessWonder.

Edit: I replaced Eugene Chin with darth_vader, because I got confused with who got killed. 😞

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 05 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

I have to agree with Gutless's list. Mack and Cerebrus both seem quite suspicious. I don't know which one to vote for yet, I'm going to read back over the topic and wait for some more posts to get more information.

@darth_vader, on Sep 5 2007, 05:51 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

Hm. I'm surprised that they dictators didn't at least nuke somebody, but it does give us some more time.

To clarify, the round was into its fourth day, and the evil dictators were not contacting me at all about who to kill, so I decided they missed their chance. They already got a free kill in rebelswin_85. I felt this was the fairest way to get a move on to the third round.

@mispeled, on Sep 5 2007, 07:23 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

As far as we know, rebelswin was not the intelligence agent. In both those cases, we get only get one lynch, and it's likely the IA is still alive.

To clarify, rebelswin_85 was a plain old innocent.

@darth_vader, on Sep 5 2007, 01:48 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

Because It was him who suggested that the dictators didn't get to nuke anyone. While it could be simply a ruse to throw us off the track that seems to me to be a remote possibility.