Cerberus
darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Mackilroy
Mispeled
rebelswin_85

I have PMed everybody. The first round begins immediately. You have two days to decide as a security council who to kill.

MRXAK, I CHOOSE YOU!

Oh, right, you aren't playing.

CERBERUS , I CHOOSE YOU!

Through a random number generator from 1 to 41, I came up with the number 945, which was your number. And also means that my random number generator is screwed. Regardless, you are my target unless I change my mind, in which case you won't be my target. Clear?

Good, explain it to me.

random: Mackilroy (retracted)

Also, again in this game, if we need to we can get an extra day by no-lynching.

This post has been edited by Mispeled : 31 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

Clearly Mispeled is an evil dictator, out to get me by any means possible. Therefore, I vote Mispeled.

My tentative vote is a no-lynch. From what I understand, that is the best choice for anyone not interested in destroying the free world.

This post has been edited by rebelswin_85 : 30 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

I'll support the Retracted no-lynch decision, as opposed to playing spin-the-bottle for nuclear kisses.

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 31 August 2007 - 07:13 AM

I haven't decided yet if I'll consider the no lynch vote an abstain or not yet, but I would encourage everybody to vote for an actual person, as that is your job during the security council, and will provide a voting history for everyone to help you all figure out who the bad guys are.

defencive vote against 1Eevee1. If he changes his vote I will change mine.

This post has been edited by Cerberus : 30 August 2007 - 08:03 PM

Haven't heard from Darth Vader or Eugene yet. I think we need to discourage lurking as much as possible (that includes "lurking in plain sight", making a lot of one-line posts without content.). Last game we lost because kickme essentially lurked the whole game and we ran out of time and had to lynch someone, and we chose wrong.

Also, I think we should plan on lynching someone D1 if possible, but if the day comes to a close, we can change to a no lynch if that seems like the better call. As mrxak said, the town gets all its information from lynches. All a no-lynch does is buy us time (which is a better decision in some cases).

I shall change my vote to...

darth vader.

Because they told me to.

Tentative Vote: Mackilroy. (Retracted)

I'm a little sore about Round One of Game Four, though I may change this to a No Lynch Later.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 31 August 2007 - 06:44 PM

Hey, it was a case of miscommunication - I wasn't trying to offend you. 😛

Yeah, you were trying to off me. Now, more voting, people!

After the whole no-lynch debacle last game I think that this game the dictator(s) will try to throw suspicion off themselves by voting no-lynch. I vote GutlessWonder!

This round will end in approximately 25 hours. As it stands:

Cerberus- GutlessWonder
darth_vader- 1Eevee1
1Eevee1- darth_vader
Eugene Chin- Mackilroy
GutlessWonder- no lynch
Mackilroy- Mispeled
Mispeled- Mackilroy
rebelswin_85- no lynch

@mispeled, on Aug 30 2007, 05:35 PM, said in GTW Game 5:

Haven't heard from Darth Vader or Eugene yet. I think we need to discourage lurking as much as possible (that includes "lurking in plain sight", making a lot of one-line posts without content.). Last game we lost because kickme essentially lurked the whole game and we ran out of time and had to lynch someone, and we chose wrong.

Also, I think we should plan on lynching someone D1 if possible, but if the day comes to a close, we can change to a no lynch if that seems like the better call. As mrxak said, the town gets all its information from lynches. All a no-lynch does is buy us time (which is a better decision in some cases).

Right you are Mispeld. I have been a bit busy and haven't had time to post much (beginning of school and all that.) However, it's true we shouldn't be lurking and hiding.

Right now, I'm going to vote for 1Eevee1 because he is voting for me for no reason, other than "they" told him to. I'm rather interested to know who "they" are, and why they are trying to off me. Seems rather suspicious, and I can't help but wonder if he's a dictator trying to blend in. Of course, if he ceases to act suspicious, he will lose my vote.

After much deliberation, I change my vote to GutlessWonder.

The Fat Man and Little Boy told me to, darth.

All I know is that you had a significant delay in posting, which leads me to believe that you are a terrorist. If you are not, and you get wiped out, I will send an apology to the ruins of your capital.

ISN'T DIPLOMACY FUN?!

This will not stand! Mackilroy cannot point his finger at whomever he wishes, not without consequences. Dear sir, I will see you burn.

I again change my vote to 1Eevee1.

You guys kill me, you're making a huge mistake. Your loss...