Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Sorry about the topic change, just ignore me if you don't want to talk about this. Who else has dominated the entire galaxy besides me without plug-ins or cheats? If someone responds, then I will eaplain how I did it in about 8 hours.

n00b... you don't belong here... and since you dont, I stop the regen machine, and toss the crazy n00b with ten posts into the acid pit... and his posts go in too.

And then I turn on the Regen Machine and hop into the acid pit to clean the n00bic toxins off of the sides.

And Jeffie #6 enters through the door of the regen Machine.

DE kills the n00b for trying to implant a topic in the bar.

DE gets a root beer.

Unfortunatly, Jeffie had no idea that WickTown was wearing a high-tech parasitic armored suit which prevented death by acid, and death from DE. As Jeffie is scraping "n00b" off the sides, WickTown suddenly emerges from the acid and pulls him in. -In another bar 3hrs and 24 minutes later- "where is Jeffie? he was supposed to meet me here 3 hours ago!" says Jeffie's attractive new girlfriend.

WickTown feels his work here is done and travels to a bar which takes him 3 hours and 25 minutes to travel too. He notices an attractive girl in distress and buys her a beer, she says, "thanks! and nice suit!"

DE turns the attractive girl into an attractive cow.

DE whips out his AR-75, shedding WickTownEV, and pushing him in the acid pit.

DE and wakes up from his dream. He laughs a little bit, and says "it seemed so real!" "but, of course there is no way that I shot this gun from this bar to another which is hours away". The bartender says, "I think you've had enough, go home if you're gonna sleep, there's no loitering in my bar, what, do you think this is a hotel or something?!"

After being knocked into the pit, Jeffie #7 comes out of the Regen Machine.
He takes the n00b by the left ear and Beam Swords his arse.

Dash ignores the "n00b" and reminds everyone that we all had long adjustment periods, as well. Some people take longer to adjust...

For taking too long to adjust, Dash throws the "n00b" into the acid pit, slipping on a brick (?) and falling in after the "n00b."

In accordance with prophecy, the "n00b" has returned, and he shall lead us all to certain randomness. Amen.

You guys don't get it, I'm not in the Boozerama bar anymore, therefore I can no longer suffer agonizing deaths, but okay have fun with it, it's just a crazy story.
cya fellas

DE looks around and sees his clone army (DE clones, of course), still sitting at a table (big table). They all begin to attack the n00b, who is now hapless.

Jeffie (mk. VII) loves killing n00bs. He kills a n00b on every occasion he gets.
See Jeffie slaughter.
Kill the n00b, Jeffie, kill him dead.
And, with the story's horrid grammar, it dissapears in a puff of acid, which burns off Jeffie's entirety, and a nice hole in the bar

Out of the regen machine walks Jeffie #8. He sits in the bar's hole, and, since a hole is actually an absence of material, falls forever. The regen machine creates another Jeffie, to replace he who falls. As soon as that happens, the machine realizes its fault, in that the falling Jeffie is not dead, and destroys the copy. Jeffie #9 is created and destryed before anyone is aware that he existed.

Dash watches the destrying of Jeffie #9.

It was rather amusing.

Dash explodes from laugh of lackter.

Mack walks in and creates a time bomb that can only be set off by DE.

Dash explodes. Again.

Mack makes it impossible for Dash to explode, because he does it far too much.

Mack leaves.

Dash implodes.

Dash blows up.

Jeffie #8, still falling, decides that, if he's going to be falling for eternity, he aught live it up. He starts doing flips, double soucows, and generally being an acrobatic ass. Just as he is starting to enjoy himself, however, Jeffie (mk. VIII) decides he is thirsty. He stops being cool, and starts looking for something to drink.

Dash apologises for doing any sort of -ploding, and proceeds to hang a bed over the acid pit. He puts Jeffie in it. And gives him something to drink...mmm...yummy something.