Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

DE eliminates the boredom by trying that dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.
Dance again.

Dash watchesDE dancing again dance again dance again. His brain explodes. His brain bits fall off the ceiling to gather his body from the acid pit and is melted in the process, being unable to move independently andyhow, and being unable to swin.

Being too lazy to go back and speel things right, he decides to allocate the invention of new words:
andyhow - Destroyer E, invent this one!
swin - Rickton invent this one!
speel - up for grabs!

Rickton calls the police and they swin the place.

Andyhows begin invading Boozy, fighting with the swinning police.

Mack detonates a TC bomb, thus annihilating everything and everyone in this wretched hive of scum and villiany.

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 27 May 2005 - 01:02 PM

Mr. Moose suddenly remembers about his cargo-hold full of ice... and sends it back in time. Mr. Moose now has a cargo hold full of thimbles.

Speels Dash in the head with a thimble

Jeffie(me), Dash's(Jeffie's friend, and roomate of sorts) pal(friend), decided to join the Ambrosia(super cool site) web(internet) boards(place where you post stuff, and other people do too) today.
He(Jeffie) enters the bar(this place) and annoys the barstool(the thing you sit on in a bar) to death(when you're dead) from over-elaboration of nouns(person/place/thing).

Bond pops out of a box and punches jeff; then he leaves.

Bond's back! Woooo!

Dash dances to "pop goes the weasel" as Jeffie is punched.

Jeffie, after being punched, shouts "I'm not Jeff!" and again, just a little softer, "I'm not Jeff!" and again, softer "I'm not Jeff" softer "I'm not Jeff" softer yet, "I'm not Jeff" and still softer "I'm not Jeff" and still, softer and softer until he fades away, a broken record. No one wants him, no one cares about him. He has no family, he isn't wanted anywhere. For lack of else to do, he decides he is Jeff. As he contradicts himself so horribly, he explodes. From his right kneecap. (yay regen machine)

Dash is hit square in the knee with a fragment from Jeffie's explodarisingness and dies a long, slow, painful death from a bacterial infection resulting from the improperly healed wound. He gets no pennance from the military, because it is not a military wound. Damn.

Hmm... boredom... Jeffie's first respawn dies of boredom

DE returns after his self-imposed exile from the boards, and he welcomes Jeffie. Any friend of Dash is a friend of DE. In that case, DE throws Jeffie into the acid pit.

DE gets a long waited root beer.

Mack walks in and uses a bazooka on Jeff.

Rick walks in and uses a bazooka on Jeff. Who is his forum multi. :ninja:

(edit)Vell, that joke was ruined by the page being turned...(/edit)

This post has been edited by Rickton : 31 May 2005 - 12:11 PM

I'm not Jeff!
((You're enjoying that, aren't you??))

And Jeffie #4 comes out of the regen machine...

Edit: 42nd post!!

This post has been edited by Jeffie : 31 May 2005 - 12:36 PM

Rickton, on May 31 2005, 12:10 PM, said:

Rick walks in and uses a bazooka on Jeff. Who is his forum multi. :ninja:

(edit)Vell, that joke was ruined by the page being turned...(/edit)
View Post

No it wasn't. 40 post pages++

DE steals Jeffie's ie, making him Jeff and preventing spyware.

Jeff, for the agony of having to be called something as rasply ending as Jeff, climb up into the rafters and hurls himself at the floor. However, he misses, and falls into the Acid pit.
Jeffie #5 emerges from the murky depths of the regen Machine.

Dash sees people hurling themselves at the floor.

He checks his Hitchhiker's Guide really quickly, and assures himself it will work.

He follows Jeffie's lead and climbs the rafters up up and up. Or climbs up the rafters...or both...

And hurls himself at the floor as hard as he can. He is momentarily distracted by a pair of hot-looking legs out of the corner of his eye, right before he hits the floor.

I'm flying! thinks Dash, but alas, he is mistaken. The aforementioned pair of hot legs is protruding from the corner of his eye, and OMFG are they hot!

It burns! Why are there drumsticks sticking out of my eye?

Dash is not flying. He hits the floor, and he explodes.

How boring.