Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

General Cade Smart, on May 13 2005, 10:34 AM, said:

Bar seems messy? I think this another random Boozerama-ish comment instead of the content you had earlier. Why was it evem messier in the original? Oh, and you spelled Boozerama wrong. 😛

View Post

Trugati, on May 15 2005, 11:22 AM, said:

Dash- Alright, thanks. I'll be sending it shortly.

Cade- It's supposed to be misspelled- that's how they spelled the first bar on this forum, for some unfathomable reason. A prank, eh...
View Post

Actually the first bar was called "The Boozerama Bar". The spelling error is actually Matt Burch's (gasp) misquote of Douglas Adam's "Booz a rama" (Restaurant at the End of the Universe). How's that for Boozy History? BAM! 😛 (Although after searching Jimbob did name one "Boozarama" 😞 )

Destroyer E, on May 13 2005, 06:58 PM, said:

DE returns to his original Marathon Marine form, promptly shooting both Mr. Moose and Mack until they end up in the acid pit.
View Post

Again... BAM! Mr. Moose reincarnates as his standard half-man half-moose form. He thanks DE and whips out his trusty spork. Mr. Moose starts his own side and begins to swing his spork randomly.

This post has been edited by Mr. Moose : 16 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Rickton takes the spork and eats chile.

Rickton chokes on Chile, and regurgitates millions of disgruntled Chileans.

Mr. Moose and DE are turned into thimbles again, and their ability to change back is nullified.

DE thimble sprouts an arm and a mouth and drinks a root beer.

Attack Shrew High Command Diplomat 7 scuttles by, and is stepped on for having too long of a name.

Mackilroy, on May 16 2005, 04:39 PM, said:

Mr. Moose and DE are turned into thimbles again,
View Post

Boo.
😞

Mackilroy, on May 16 2005, 04:39 PM, said:

and their ability to change back is nullified.
View Post

(Bitching) I didn't change back! I fell into the acid pit, died, and reincarnated myself. (/Bitching)

Bends rules (Technically only my abillity to change back was nullified.) 😛
Mr. Moose turns into his one-third-moose, one-third-man, one-third-thimble form and skewers Rickton with his spork, who bleeds more disgruntled Chileans.

This post has been edited by Mr. Moose : 18 May 2005 - 04:06 PM

DE reminds Mack that there are no rules in Boozy as he transforms back. DE buries Mack under the acid pit.

Trugati, on May 15 2005, 08:22 PM, said:

Cade- It's supposed to be misspelled- that's how they spelled the first bar on this forum, for some unfathomable reason. A prank, eh...slowly eases hand onto plasma disruptor
View Post

I didnt know it was supposed to be misspelled before Mr. Moose told me. Its not unfathomable reason anymore- Mr. Moose told us why. Cade says: I have a plasma-resistant vest. Then he smiles and serves Trugati a free drink. Trugati turns her face to a wretched grimace. "Ugh. Whats this?" "Its sour lemon and pepper". Have fun, and no need to pay extra charge!

Mr. Moose: I know that. Oh! So its Matt Burch himself mistake! Though I dont how he relates to the spelling mistake, because he didnt create it.

DE is agin turned into a thimble after Mack gets out from under the acid pit.

bends space-time and rules

Rickton then eats Peru.

Rickton chokes on Peru, and sends mountains flying out of his gargatuan mouth.

DE doesn't know what a agin is, so he does not become a thimble.

Dash explodes, guts fly everywhere, he is tired and lazy nighty nighty nighty nighty nighty,

night.

Rickton is tired of the hispanic food, and eats Italy.
His obesity increases horribly.

Mackilroy, on May 9 2005, 10:10 AM, said:

(b)Mack then proceeds to build a machine which, when anyone tries to travel through time, they are instead turned into a thimble.
View Post

Mackilroy, on May 20 2005, 12:18 PM, said:

bends space-time and rules
View Post

Mack is turned into a thimble by his own device. 😛

Cade: Matt Burch enters into it because he made the spaceport bar on Evildrome (EVC of couse) called Boozerama

Feeds France to Rickton

This post has been edited by Mr. Moose : 23 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

I just bent time, I didn't go through it, so the thimble thing cannot happen to me.

Mack tells DE that he accidentallly misspelled again, but he'll let DE go . . . this time.

Rickton chokes on France and explodes.

DE gets bored so he floods the bar with root beer...

...again.

Dash can't swim, being a brick, and he drowns...but then he realises he's only a brick, and can't breathe either. OMG, I can't breathe! GASP! OMG I can't gasp! CHOKE! OMG I can't choke! GASP!...

...and so it went for hours until a large brick-eating porpoise ate him and shat a brick. Then he was still a brick, but he was calmer, for beaing eaten by a porpoise has that effect on bricks.

Dash rests on the floor of the bar, just generally being a brick about things.

Mack realizes DE is bored, so he drains the root beer from the bar, thus saving Dash from certain drowning.

emainiac watches Star Wars. His brain explodes. He gets out of the theater seat to gather bits of his brain from the theater and out of popcorn bins. He then drinks root beer.