Emainiac explodes.
nfreader, post the damn bible.

This post has been edited by emainiac : 11 September 2004 - 10:16 PM

emainiac, on Sep 11 2004, 10:15 PM, said:

Fweeeet!
Emainiac explodes.
nfreader, post the damn bible.
View Post

nfreader puts his hands over his ears and loudly says "I can't hear you! NAH NAH NAH!"

heh, my bad, I lost them. Can you re-send them to nfreader@yahoo.com please?

Jacey enters the bar and orders a Bud Light, throws the can of American piss at nfreader, and orders a Guinness instead.

GO QUAKERS!

Bond shows up in the bar, orders some kind of Mountain Dew, and sits down at a motorized barstool. Then he starts zipping around the bar.

DE throws Fluffy into an acid toilet he just concocted. Suddenly, an extremely fat guy walks in and takes care of his business on the acid toilet.

DE gets a root beer.

Cade likes the new Invision Powerboard feature of being able to make your own title. He posts to boast about his new title which he really likes. 😄 🆒 If you need explanation, its in one of the Nova Preambles...

Fluffy jumps out of the toilet, through the fat man, ripping him in half. He quickly washes himself off with some nice, healthy whisky. He also gives DE's eyes a wash in cheap whisky, smashing a glass into his face.

Fluffy pulls up a stool.

Rickton takes the stool from Fluffy. "You've had quite enough for one day, now calm down."

Jimbob throws DE in the toilet for random entertainment.

Jimbob and Fluffy find themselves falling in mid air about to land in the acid pit.

DE gets a giant root beer.

Fluffy points out he was going to use the stool to sit on. However, due to his consumption of several pints of JD's, this comes out to the optimistic as, "Ih wush hgunha yuuz eert tah seeeeeht uuhhn", and to everyone else as, "oooouuugghhouugguhhoughuuoo"

DE gets a root beer.

Jimbob farts and uses this propulsion to lift himself away from the acid pit. Once again, the benefit of a fried bean breakfast shines brightly.

Trogdor comes into the bar on a flying snail, and shoots Jimbob out of the sky with anti-tank missiles.

DE gets an acid gun and begins to randomly start shooting it.

Fluffy falls into the acid, and attempts to drink it. Needless to say, this is a bad idea.

As he respawns, it becomes clear that he is now sober, and out for vengeance. He get's hit by DE's acid gun. You know how headless chickens run in circles, blood spraying out? Yeah? I'm not even gonna bother finishing that statment.

Edit: Argh! I just got a G5, and the new keyboard freaks me out, I'd switch it with my old black Pro, but then the color scheme would look crappy...

This post has been edited by FluffyWithTeeth : 16 September 2004 - 04:40 PM

Rickton pushes DE into the acid pit inside Fluffy.

DE chops Rickton and Fluffy up, and feed them to some hungry wolves. After the wolves complete their meal, DE throws the wolves into the acid pit.

DE gets the acid gun back.

DE gets a root beer.

Cade walks in and uses Particle Beam on DE. Cade regenerates Rickton and Fluffy, so that he can use them against DE. Now they can attack DE again.

eh-hem...

#boozybar on irc.ambrosia.net is open

*slaps Rickton with a large, brick red trout.