Levo Spaceport RPG

Unfortunately for Bob, he'd been high on drugs, and had infact piloted himself into the sun.

Thus, nothing he did actually happened outside of his mind.

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

(OOC: Skyblade, I'm glad we're in agreement :))

------------------
-Esponer

)(So we are ignoring the stuff Penguin posts right? I'd like to see a mant with 12 manta bays 😉 )(

------------------
Calvin: I'm a man of few words
Hobbes: Maybe if you read more you'd have a bigger vocabulary...

Originally posted by RMA:
**Unfortunately for Bob, he'd been high on drugs, and had in fact piloted himself into the sun. Thus, nothing he did actually happened outside of his mind.

)( Heh... )(

Luke grinned. Finally, a job. He sent the reply immediately.

{To: Talsir, Levon Merchant}
{From: Luke, Nirvana}
{Subject:Re: Bounty Hunting}

I accept your offer. My fleet will accompany yours to your destination. If we encounter the Reverse Halo on the way there, we will destroy her and leave. If we don't, we will go with you to your next destination and so on. I assure you we are very patient and will not rest until the Reverse Halo has been eliminated.
-Luke

{click here to examine the sender's profile}
{end transmission}

)( I hope you don't mind me stealing your hypermail message form ideas. I couldn't be bothered to make my own. 😛 )(

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.com")-(/url)-----------------
(url="http://"http://www.homestead.com/lukenj/index.html")"It's spelled Luke, but it's pronounced 'Qkrnxtl.'"(/url)

The Chimera cut through the debris of asteroids and particles of dust likes a sharks fin through water. The great Argosy now drift just outside of the Levo teritory which spell bad news for any Levo Militia ships or such that may be in the remote area.

Staron sit in his seat at the main concel listening to some old clasical music. Just then one of the crew members burst through the door.

"Captain Starwind!" He speak boldy.

"What is it?" Replie Staron sternly.

"There is a squad of Levo Militia in this sector." Speak the crew member.

"Boot up the radar and let's have a look." He speak in sinister tone. It would seem Staron were out for blood today, seeing as he made a nice hual on that last freighter. The radra screen is booted up and Staron set his dark eyes upon two Levo militia craft.

"Alert Mr. Robinson to man the laser cannons....We're going to have a little fun."

Was it "fun" or is Staron just attempting to make himself noticed by those back at Levo? Either way, laser beams are fired at the two ships like volleys. In groups of threes the beams comes until the two Levo craft are disabled. One would think that these ships would be raided for any luxuries, but it apears not to be Starons attention at this moment. A voice over the intercome chimes in.

"Captain Starwind." The voice bold yet inquisitive.

"Yes, Mr.Robinson?" He speak.

"Should we set the docking clamps and prepare to board the ship?"

"No...that won't be necessary Mr.Robinson." His voice growing eerily calm, yet retaining that demonic chime. What could Staron be planning? Just then, he flip a switch and a volley of red laser beams are fired towards each of the Levo militia. All are killed, aside from four crew members who managed to escape in small shuttles. They would live to tell the tail.

A Kestrel glides into port. The captain heads over to the bar and takes a seat. While he waits for a servebot he checks out the INN. Viewing the news he falls into deep thought... The rebels would never fire on any vessel that wasn't Confed or Pirate unless attacked first. This cant be true. a cover-up of some sort? could the neutrality of Levo be no-more? what is going... The servebot comes and interupts his thoughts...

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

"Is was just as we expected. Levo was attempting to form a military pact with the Confederation while trying to keep the Rebellion off their back. It's no wonder why the Levo government was so eager to accept our peace offer and spend as much time as possible discussing it - we should have been more careful."

Jonathan Navarone ( yes, I know I've used this character before ) glanced out the window of his office with his chair turned away from his officers. Ever since he had been elected President of the Rebellion, military matters had kept him hard at work. Although his promise in bringing the Rebel systems into a stronger bond had been a complete success, the war with the Confederation was still just as active as it ever had been.

Navarone turned his chair around toward his officers.

"When was the encrypted message sent by our agents?"

An Admiral of the communications department stepped forward:

"Approximately two hours ago, Mr. President."

"Did the data chip contain any information on the well being of the RIB members assigned to Levo?"

"Negative. The file contained nothing regarding the whereabouts of any of our men on Levo. Most of the data was put together by Quentin Deckerd, codenamed 'Skyblade.' Marcus Nevill also made some deput to the information, but that's about it. According to our systems, the chip was sent in a matter of seconds - they were obviously in a hurry to get rid of the information, and we can logically assume that the Levo military is hot on their tails."

Navarone glanced at his advisors and collected his thoughts.

"Have we heard back from our patrol dispatch to Levo?" He finally asked.

"No, Mr. President. No reports other than the data transmission."

"Dispatch a part of the 13th brigade to the Levo system immediately. I intend on finding out what exactly is going on at the present time."

"Right away, sir."

( It looks like my current character is in RMA's hands, so I'll give him the next post in that situation. )

------------------
Joseph Payne - (url="http://"mailto: joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net ")mailto: joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net (/url) joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net

)( Indeed RMA, I'm not sure what you got planned next, but I have no alternatives left. Post away 😉 )(

------------------
LEVO SPACEPORT RPG ~JUDGE~

A lone defender streaks through the sky and lands with an explosion. Out of the burning wrekage crawls a man. The man walks to the neerist bulding wich happend to be a bar. "Hey barkeep how much for a glass of water?" The bartender looks at him oddly "We dont serve water here." The man then asks "What do you have that is close to water?" The barkeep looks at the flameing defender. "That your ship?" He asks the man. "yep she is mine"
"but she is on fire"
"yep"
"what happend?"
"Pirates attacked the got to my engens and i came here after floating for days"
"really?"
"yep, Where is a shipyard around here?"
"there isnt one"
"ok then ill ask someone to take me to reigel."
"what u gonna buy?"
"Probbly a scoutship"

The man gets up and walks away. "Oh by the way my name is Stardust (codename)"
After landing in regil's spaceport Stardust goes to the Shipyard and gets a scoutship. Then adds the following:
4 sheild capasaters
1 sheild booster
2 lazer cannons
2 Proton Bolt cannons
2 jav Pods
1000 Jav rockets
2 fuel pods

then he heads to levo.

------------------

)( OOC: Did anybody see EV storys started by Lone Penguin? Its a total rip off of this. Hes just ticked off cuz we are ignoring his posts because he isn't any good at this. 😄 )(

Tempest sat with the 2 rebels in the now drifting pod. The scoutship now quickly approached from the rear. They were now defenseless. Tempest had a feeling that he would soon be seeing the inside of a jail cell...

------------------

Stardust enters the levo system and sees a Rebel Distroyer And a confed Frigate in a staredown. The 2 ships charge their cannons. The militia comes up and puts them selves between the 2 ships. "WAR VESSLES STAND DOWN!! REPEAT STAND DOWN!!!" The cannons stay chargeing. the cannons fire takeing out 15 militia fighters. Stardust lands and imeaditly gets arrested. He is dragged away "Where are you take-" Star dust is cut off by the viloint toss in to the back of the hover car. Where are you takeing me?"
"to the prison"
"Why?"
Well you are Captin Stardust right we need you to fix our sucurty systems. If you havent heard we had a break out and we need you to fix it."
"ok sure"
They approach te prison...

------------------

Rivay landed on Maxwells Purchase, the escape pod in tow. The Maxwell Militia had prepared an area to retrieve the prisoners from the escape pod, to make sure they couldnt escape.

The escape pod was now surrounded by armed troops, mainly with non-lethal weaponry, but several large cannons trained on the area to prevent anything untoward.

2 troopers shot gas grenades off, blanketing the escape pod in knockout gas. A heavy duty laser fired next, cutting the hatch of the pod off.

Being inside a heavy concentration of knockout gas, Tempest, Skyblade, and Firefox had just enough time to blink as the hatch flew off, before they lost conciousness.

----
Several hours later, enroute to Levo
Rivay kept an eye on the monitor of the converted cargo bay, watching the prisoners. It was unlikely they'd do anything, being pumped full of drugs to keep them silent, bodies monitored constantly to ensure they remained under. All 3 prisoners were encased in heavy duty cuffs and shackles, electrical collars on their necks. It was very unlikely they'd be able to do anything they wheren't allowed to.

And looking at the hyperspace timer, rivay noted he would soon be back in Levo. This time to turn the prisoners over to Confederate care, where they would be placed in far more secure facilities.

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

Luke had the captains of the six other Kestrels under his command in his conference room on the Nirvana. His personal android, 8H-OZB, anounced the captains' names and their ships one at a time.

"Harold McAuley, captain of the Vermont. Mark Crider, captain of the Revelation. Julia Serafin, captain of the Omen. David Borland, captain of the Thor's Hammer. Sebastian Lewis, captain of the Darkhorse. Agnes Ellwood, captain of the Rogue. Welcome."

Luke thought for a moment as he looked at the faces in front of him. He had let them all name their own ships when he hired them to join his fleet, and he was wondering for the first time why they had chosen the names they did. But now to business.

Luke began: "By now you're all aware of our new mission. I'd just like to discuss our battle plans for when we encounter the Reverse Halo and her fleet. I will take the Nirvana against the Reverse Halo herself. I want Vermont, Revelation, Omen, and Thor's Hammer to each destroy a Corvette. When you finish that, assist Darkhorse and Rogue, who will be handling the Lightnings."

Luke grinned at Lewis and Ellwood. They were experts at dealing with lots of fighters from a large warship.

"All right, folks, we'll move out when Talsir does."

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.com")-(/url)-----------------
(url="http://"http://www.homestead.com/lukenj/index.html")"It's spelled Luke, but it's pronounced 'Qkrnxtl.'"(/url)

(This message has been edited by Luke (edited 08-14-2002).)

Tempest's eyes slowly open to see nothing more than blurry shapes and colors. His sense of reality slightly impaired, it took him several minutes to realize who he was and what had happened. His head hurt with a throbbing pain, and he could feel something digging in around his neck. He attempted to move, but could not. Tempest was quickly overcome with panic as he realized that he was in a state of paralysis. He remain motionless on the cold hard floor of the scoutship's cargo bay.

Straining his eyes, he was able to clear his vision just enough to see Skyblade laying at his side, eyes open, but staring blankly. No doubt he was in the same state as Tempest. Tempest realized that he was able to move his mouth to a degree, but was to fatigued to get out more than a few words...

"The Rebels...will...come for...us..........right?"

Tempest then passed out once again...

------------------

Stardust orders 10000000000 Eletric shackels to put on the priznars necks. Then he makes a vault that is hidden in a room that is only accessable by retinal scan and Finger print scan. Then they go to an airlock and say a password that only they know. The computer checks the password and voice. If it is right they get to get to the vault if it ist they are locked in until a SWAT team arives and opens the door. If you get through you need 3 keys (They are diffrent) And need to be pushed in and turned at the same time then you need the 3 combonations to get in to the vault then you need 5 diffrent keys to open the box that the keys for the shakels to come off. If a prisoner gets out of a sucure perineter he is shocked until he dies or until he gets past the line. Then Stardust leaves for his scourship (I forgot to name it so it is called: )The Stardust Fighter. he looks on his radar and sees RMA comeing out of hyperspace.

------------------

"A massive Rebel fleet has arrived! Unadequate defense forces to hold them back! Requesting imm-"

A commander of the Levo militia was unable to finish his statement - a wave of heavy rockets and clouds of missiles showered his corvette as it exploded into a massive fireball of metal shreds.

The Rebel relief fleet, composed of four cruisers, nine destroyers, and twenty mantas had arrived. The militia vessels that stood in their way were no match for such extreme firepower, and were either ripped to pieces by the angry swarms of fighters or chased off into the protection of the core worlds. A single cruiser of the Confederation also occupied the system, but it was a prime target for the destroyers - heavy rockets penetrated its weakened shields and blasted through its armor. In a matter of seconds, the entire system was occupied by the Rebel fleet.

The commander of the flagship R.N.S. Independence looked at his sensor screen with satisfaction.

"Well done, men," he said via his fleet comm channel. "Set up a perimeter defense around the planet."

After closing the fleet channel he turned to his communications operator.

"Commodore, inform our friends on Spica that operation battlestorm is ready to commence. System is secure, and we await their arrival."

"Right away, sir."

= = = = = = = = = =

The sensors operator looked at the small target on his long range sensors.

"Admiral, I'm picking up a small target in route to Levo. Type isn't clear yet, but long range scans seem to indicate it's a modified scoutship of some kind."

"Very well," the Admiral replied in his typical calm tone. "Have every ship that enters this system scanned and fix all firepower on them. We're not letting anyone leave or land on Levo without a clean check."

------------------
Joseph Payne - (url="http://"mailto: joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net ")mailto: joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net (/url) joseph.payne@tmgmedia.net

finishing his drink, Aaron walks out to the mission computer and uploads an ad...

Armed Transport for hire. i'll get ya anywhere ya need to be, and take care of any trouble we may encounter. as far as the fee: you pay for ammo and fuel expences, 5,000cr. per day of travel.

with that he returns to his ship.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Back on Levo:

The Holo-Vid in the bar instantly switched to INN to show the live footage from the capital:

The Prime Minister stood on a podiem, giving a speech. Behind him stood the 8 Rebel delegates sent to the peace conference, standing in hand cuffs, and wearing prison garments. The Prime Minister continued his already started speach:

"...How can you gain peace with such aggression? At this moment, a rebel fleet is holding position above our nuetral planet of Levo. They have already killed several good militia officers and destroyed our vessels! This is clearly an act of war!" he stated as he slammed his fist on the podiem with a thud...

"A solution must be made, and those responsable for this aggression must be punished. The Rebel delagates that stand behind me have been tried for 132 counts of murder, and planetary assault. They have been found guilty and will be executed at this time tommorrow. After the executions, a formal request to join the Confederations sphere of protection will be signed here at the capital, and the Confederates will put an end to this conflict!!"

The crowd below him rose to their feet and began to cheer. The Prime Minister mearly smiled devilishly and waved as he left the podium.

The blonde announcer than appeared on screen:

"That was the Prime Minister of Levo making important announcements. The real question now is, will other independent systems follow Levo's example? INN will be there tommorrow for live coverage of the executions and signing of the treaty."

------------------

(This message has been edited by Tempest (edited 08-14-2002).)

Stardust flips off the INN. "Damnit!!! Why group with the confedies. Now levo will a battle ground like Turin V is."

He slams his fist through the Cargo hold of the scoutship. "Daminit!!!"

Stardust raidos Sol (codename) "Sol meet me in hanager 1242. We will have away to stop the Signing."

Stardust enters Hanager 1242 And waits. after about 15 minutes Sol arrives. "lets get in to the Stardust Fighter." Stardust powers up the sheild and closes the blast doors.
"Sol we need to stop the signing or Levo will be attacked day after Day by the rebels and they will have a plan to lure the Confed away."
"Stardust what is your plan?"
Well i was thinking we could hijack a Confed and rebel Cruiser and....."

After about an hour they leave. Stardust thinks why he joind the Confed/Rebel Peace Force.

------------------

The Chimera now sit dossel in the debris of the now debuct and ultimatly destroyed wreckage of the two Levo Militia fighters. Of course for Staron this is unfriendly terrirtory,but his ship is in need of some maintenance. He can always take the chance of docking and hope he and his crew go unoticed, but then there is the chance that the confederates caught that stunt of wrecklessly destroying the fighters.

Slowly the ship move towards the Levo Spaceport unaware of any near by fighters. Within minutes of nearing the space port, a series of laser blasts are fired from some nearby Militia fighters. The thrusters fire up and the Chimera begin to gain speed. This of course is a risky move as he could easily crash inside of the docking bay, but to avoid the fighters, it is a risk well taken.

As the ship enter the bay, the fighters depart and Staron flip a switch on the control pannel. Small thrusters positioned in the reverse direction of that which the primary thrusters would take begin to emit bursts of compressed air. The Chimera slow and soon land safely within the docking bay. Staron depart from the ship and casualy walk off to explore this space port. As he depart two of the crew members cover up the Chimeras insignia with one that says S.S. Leviathan on it.

Members of the maintenance crew step out of ship with tools in hand. They immediatly start to work whilst the other two men return to their stations within the ship. Staron on the other hand go off, credits in hand, and find an Inn at which he may spend the night.

The maid at the main desk seems to have no knowledge of who he is. So far, so good. He take his key and take the escalator to his room where he fall asleep.

(To be continued...)

------------------