Boozerama Bar V

My Apologies. Tell Mac to stop going on about how good he is at chess, Cuz I intend to kick his butt!

Originally posted by Lyra, AKA CyberDragon:
**My Apologies. Tell Mac to stop going on about how good he is at chess, Cuz I intend to kick his butt!

Apology excepted. But if you don't like Mac's chess boasting, beat him in a game and prove him wrong. πŸ˜‰

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade
-Battle for Sol - Episode III: The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way - coming soon -

**Lyra, who has been calmly sleeping in the Resort area of the Bar, wakes up. She changes into a swimsuit, and walks downstairs. Mac see's her in a swimsuit, for the first time, and is briefly reminded of his childhood memories of swimming through the water and looking up his girl friend's swimsuit. However, Lyra says to him, "No, sorry, your old chess set blew up (multiple times) but your welcome to play in the new hall I have generously donated." With that, she walks to the swimming pool with Arookee as a cocker-spainel. At the swimming pool, however, he changes to a dolphin and they both start swimming, unaware that they are being watched by a killer.

PS- I give you room for expansion at the end, people...)**

"Who's the killer?"RC asks already knowing the answer. <evil grin> πŸ™‚

------------------
If anyone needs help creating a web site or needs help with html please E-mail me at
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=email&ToWhom;=rebel+council")rebel_council@mac.com(/url)

Well, seeing as how absolutly NO-ONE has built upon the killer in the shadows thing, I will. Anyway, whilst Lyra and Co. are swimming, A man walks out of the corner of the equipment room. It is... Lord Asriel, her deepest enemy (read the books to find out more)!
His Daemon, a leopard, is about to leap into the water when Lyra snaps her fingers. A trained squad of smiley-faces step out of the hallway (she hired them as her personel protection with all that money she earned) and blast him to a millio pieces, like so:

Posted Image

Then, she turns them on Mac for being so snooty about his chess playing abilities. However, he doesn't see them from behind, and- Posted Image de-de-de-de, de-de-de-de-de-de-de! Mac is put to rest. (In the crappiest room of the hotel of course, with a balefull of hay as his finnal resting place)

Yes!! Justice is served! πŸ˜„

------------------
If anyone needs help creating a web site or needs help with html please E-mail me at
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi?action=email&ToWhom;=rebel+council")rebel_council@mac.com(/url)

Damn those little yellow faces! Can't they just leave us be... Zen sics his vast Armada of three Green Faces " :D" " :D" " :D" sheathed in protective quotation marks to do battle with Lyra's machine gune weilding yellows.

------------------
Apply When Wet

Sorry, but I've been dead ever since Lyra killed me.

Insano jumps in the pool and makes an incredibly large splash from his new 1 ton body.

------------------
Go to the Escape Velocity Empire. (url="http://"http://evempire.netfirms.com")http://evempire.netfirms.com(/url) Post all your stuff and enjoy everyone else's.

Most unfortunatly for you, Lyra yet again snaps her fingers, and the assault-rifle carrying smilys walk out, and are replaced with missle launcher smily's, like him:

Posted Image

Your pitiful "big grin" smilys are now in oblivion.

Happy you messed with me?

Originally posted by Insano:
**Sorry, but I've been dead ever since Lyra killed me.

Insano jumps in the pool and makes an incredibly large splash from his new 1 ton body.

Wrong (as uual)! Arookee killed you! (that's pretty pitiful, you've been killed by a daemon 3 times?)

Lyra, after ordering her regiment to go away, calmly sipps a margarita by the pool, and afterwards has a massage at the spa. She really wants to beat Mac in chess, and will soon download the game so she can.

Originally posted by rebel council:
**Fair! But then I'm not dead either.

Hey, but my defense caused you to die, and you started the fight. Oh well, point conceded.

After blocking RCs shells all over, Mac clocks him with the chess board, knocking him out, and does the aforementioned bit with the roach juice and air hose. RC is once again a pool of blood in the sewer, for real this time. πŸ˜„

**Most unfortunatly for you, Lyra yet again snaps her fingers, and the assault-rifle carrying smilys walk out, and are replaced with missle launcher smily's, like him:

Macavenger decides Lyra's smilies are out of control, and calls 911. The swat team soon arrives.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Lyra's smilies are all killed.

She really wants to beat Mac in chess, and will soon download the game so she can.

So she can try

I'm still a pool of blood! :frown: πŸ˜‰

(This message has been edited by rebel council (edited 08-27-2001).)

RC the pool of blood splashes the right side of the pool of blood that he is. (that is equivelent af a human snaping his/her fingers) Masses of troops rush out of his Reb Cruiser.

community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(img) (img)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif
community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(img) (img)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif
community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(img) (img)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/mgwhore.g if
community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(img) (img)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/mgwhore.g if

<well come on people use you imagenations> :frown:

------------------

(This message has been edited by rebel council (edited 08-27-2001).)

(This message has been edited by rebel council (edited 08-28-2001).)

Originally posted by rebel council:
**RC the pool of blood splashes the right side of the pool of blood that he is. (that is equivelent af a human snaping his/her fingers) Masses of troops rush out of his Reb Cruiser.

(image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(image) (image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif(/image) (image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/mgwhore.g if(/image)
(image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/ar15.gif(image) (image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/uzi.gif(/image) (image)community.theunderdogs.org/smiley/armed/mgwhore.g if(/image)

Hm, screwed that, huh? It's just , I believe.

Luke kicks Lyra in the behind.
"The Golden Compass stinks! Go read some good books, Posted Image ! And anyway, twelve-year-olds shouldn't be drinking margaritas!"

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.
------------------
(url="http://"http://pub80.ezboard.com/blukesspot")Luke's Board(/url)

Lyra "Humphs" in indignation. Mac takes her off to Juevee Hall. While sitting in a damp, dark cell, she uses her alethiometer (read the books to find out more) to see what Mac is doing. He is currently at the bar, having a drink. However, one of his smiley's thinks that by destroying Lyra, he might get into favor with Mac. However, when he fires his redeemer at her, this happens:
Posted Image
Juvee Hall blows up, but Lyra is alive (remember that special armor from 10 posts ago?). She calls Iorek Byrinson (read the books to find out more), a panserbjorne (armored bear), to help her. She rides on him all the way back to the bar, where Iorek unsheaths his claws and ripps Mac's heart out, and then yanks his head off. Immediatly after this is done, the whole bar goes into tumultous applause. Iorek takes a bow, and goes back to Svalbard (read the books to find out more) Everyone is quite happy that Eric- I mean Mac is dead. Lyra buys scotch burgendy for evreypne, and then promptly falls asleep.

Um, you have to give me a chance to defend my self there. As the bear or whatever approaches, Mac picks up his chess clock and smashes the bear on the head. The bear is killed through the will of Caissa. Macavenger asks if Lyra, now not so offensive, has Chessworks yet.

(New sig test, also...)

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Oh yes, and Mac (yes, I'm calling you up to the dead just to talk to you)? I wanna know somethings.
-------1- Why is it that when ever I try to make an account, it says that O need a better version. I checked the topic you showed us, and RC has the same problem. I'll post a topic in "help" if you don't know what the problem is.
-------2- Why did you tell us you live in Oregon? I figured your name out pretty easily after that! And, when I scrolled down a bit, I found someone else apparently did, too.
Thanx! Wait, no, I forgot I have to make you dead again. Here ye' go!
Posted Image

I have to leave now. Places to blow up, people to kill, you know!

How can you use a guillotine on a smiley? They don't have a body, so what are you cutting? Not to mention that they're 2-D beings...

Corey swims to the surface and goes to the Chess Hall to play Mac.

1. e5

Let it be known that I am officially an "intermediate" player. Betters would be wise to choose Mac.

------------------
CoreyΕ‚ (Cubed)

Lyra - I don't know, shayborg is the person to talk to, I'll try to find him on IRC sometime soon.

Corey - 2.Nf3

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Zen, quite tired of all these crazy things going on that have no decernanle relevance to anything having to do with himself, carefully erects a barrier around himself to prevent anything (especially anything with the words "read the books to find out more" from coming near him)

He then begins the mighty task of attempting to recreate an entire chess game in his head, a task he is illequipped to do.

------------------
Apply When Wet