The Werewolf Game - Game 26

@mackilroy, on Jul 7 2008, 10:50 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Templar: unless explicitly denied, I'd say sure.

Well, he's not really dead yet , considering that there's still one "day" left until night.

The sun rose, and the villagers all got up and went back to their circle. Well, almost all of them. There was a little confusion before kickme called a headcount. Someone was missing.

A little further investigation revealed that JacaByte 's head had been stuck on the top of one of his tent poles, and that drawn on the front of the tent in his blood was a huge cross. Inside were signs of a scuffle, but no more remains - the rest of his body was nowhere to be seen.

"Yeugh," said Mackilroy.

It began to rain.

"Same routine as yesterday then?" sighed darth_vader. "I guess-"

But he was interrupted by bolts of lightning striking both Eugene Chin and Rebelious.

"WHOA CRAP," said Shlimazel, while mrxak ran over to see if they were alright.

They were both alive and conscious, but with burns right down their bodies.

"I guess you upset some deity," said SoItBegins. "Don't do that again, eh?"

This post has been edited by prophile : 08 July 2008 - 10:27 AM

I'd like to use my death post to point out that Prophile went back on his promise of doubling active round and inactive round timings and went ahead with a 24 hour voting period anyway. Had I not just been nightkilled, I would have voiced my great disgust and left the game anyway.

I hope my fellow council members follow in my imaginary footsteps and leave as well if prophile doesn't shape up.

Good day.

...I did double the voting period...

Not so fast...

@eugene-chin, on Jul 7 2008, 08:11 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Last round ended on the fifth.
This round BeganYesterday.

Look at the link in my previous post again: prophile said he'd be lengthening All the times involved, not just the Night phases.

Unless you're counting the voting period as starting where the last round ended and went into the night phase.

I'm so confused.

mrxak: You're not alone.

@prophile, on Jul 8 2008, 11:45 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

...I did double the voting period...

I was under the impression that the voting period was going from 24 hours to 48 hours.

Last round was 36 hours long, which makes no sense as an interval anyway.

...and so you waste the time we do have bickering about how much time we have...?

Let's think. Jaca got killed. So what might the motive be? Maybe to cast doubt on me? After all, I voted for Eugene twice, then Jaca shows up dead-maybe they want it to look like I killed off Jaca to make Eugene look suspicious. But really we don't have enough to go on yet, we'll need to wait and see how things develop.

I tell you what, how about I come back in August. 😉

This post has been edited by prophile : 08 July 2008 - 12:21 PM

Since it seems every time I check the topic it's the start of a new round, maybe that would help.

I'm voting for Shlimazel , since I did not even imagine JacaByte's death would point the finger at him, yet Shlimazel seems to think we'll think it will. So it all seems like convoluted bad guy doublespeak to me. Also I'm voting for him because he's the only one to post anything other than about how short everything was again. Shlimazel, if you're innocent, I'm sorry, but I feel compelled to vote quickly and for limited reason because if I wait to see how things develop I'm likely to miss the entire third round.

Ouch. Well at least lightning never strikes the same place twice...

stands in exactly the spot where he was struck for a few minutes, then gives up and walks away

Well this round is going to end at any minute, looks like my vote will be the deciding one, yay!

... <_<

I have no idea who to vote for, we've spent this entire round talking about nothing. There are three terrorists and 11 of us, so I guess a shot in the dark is as good as any. I'll join mrxak in voting Shlimazel, and hope that we get more time.

Edit: Misspelled Shlim's name.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 08 July 2008 - 09:38 PM

@mrxak, on Jul 8 2008, 09:57 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Well this round is going to end at any minute, looks like my vote will be the deciding one, yay!

... <_<

Problem with this thinking is that, because of the way last round ended, nobody's sure when prophile's ending this one.

I wound up missing the chance to vote last round, and I would prefer to avoid whatever prophile's going to do to repeat abstainers.

Since voting any way other than Shlimazel would cause a tie and have nobody Lynched, I'm not seeing much in the way of alternatives.

If you want Shlimazel to live, raise your voices and Do Something about it!

(EDIT) Ninja'ed by darth, and there's ten of us left at this point.

Vote Tally:
Shlimazel: (3)
mrxak
darth_vader
Eugene Chin

No Vote: (7)
jrsh92
kickme
Mackilroy
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 08 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

I'm going to vote for RJC Ultra , who has been strangely quite.

I will vote for SoItBegins , not because I hate him or anything, but because we have few leads and need to get somewhere.

@kickme, on Jul 9 2008, 08:06 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

I'm going to vote for RJC Ultra , who has been strangely quite.

Yeah, I know, sorry.

Anyway, I'll go with the Shlimazel bandwagon, for the (first) reason mrxak gave us.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 09 July 2008 - 05:01 AM

At this point, with nobody switching votes, there's almost no way anybody but Shilmazel could die. Now, I'm pretty sure that this is in part due to the wolves themselves voting for Shlimazel, as their three votes would almost certainly doom their target, namely Shlimazel. I have my ideas on who is behind it, and I'll start with RJC Ultra.

Eugene Chin for bandwagoning on Shlimazel. I understand the idea behind wanting someone dead but with over half the participants not having voted at that point and with votes pouring in at a steady pace, it was badly premature to assume your vote was the deciding one... this seems like an easy way to hide, not a vote actually intended to accomplish anything, especially when you consider that while Shlimazel did something that certainly should have attracted attention, it probably wasn't worth killing him over.
I'd go for RJC_Ultra for bandwagoning but he was obviously just trying to save his own life.

@shlimazel, on Jul 8 2008, 12:55 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Let's think. Jaca got killed. So what might the motive be? Maybe to cast doubt on me? After all, I voted for Eugene twice, then Jaca shows up dead-maybe they want it to look like I killed off Jaca to make Eugene look suspicious. But really we don't have enough to go on yet, we'll need to wait and see how things develop.

Posted Image
And neither do I.