The Werewolf Game - Game 26

I'm going to have to go with jrsh92 on this one and vote darth_vader.

I don't like to jump on people with no evidence, but we need to at least try to get some werewolves. I've had some time to think about what you said, jrsh92, and I have to agree that retracted is a bit suspicious.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 13 July 2008 - 09:25 AM

Woohoo! My trap worked! darth_vader , AKA Mr. Therewolf, you deserve the silver treatment.

Vote count:
darth_vader: (6)
Rebelious
jrsh92
mrxak
kickme
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

jrsh92: (2)
Mackilroy
darth_vader

So when does the round end?

And people say I started a bandwagon.

Well, seems the wolves are going to win. Too bad.

Well, this is unfortunate, but I'm in the exact same position as last time. I'm the seer, jrsh92 is guilty, and I don't know who the other two wolves are. They are probably the people that jumped on me though. Change your votes now, before it is too late.

#$%@! Die, jrsh92 , you stinkin' werewolf!

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 13 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

Despite an almost even number of votes, the overall sway was still to lynch darth_vader. The survivors grabbed him by the arms, and dragged him out to the middle of the town square, with what was left of the fountain trickling away, and they held his head underwater for until he stopped moving. They then layed him flat out, detached his head with a knife, sliced open his stomach, removed his insides and set them alight. They then set what was left of the body alight, and stuck the head on a pole.

"That ought to do it," said jrsh92.
"Damn werewolf," said Mackilroy.
"But I think he was the seer!" exclaimed Shlimazel.
"Wolf treachery," boomed mrxak.
"Arrrrrr," said SoItBegins, doing an impression of a pirate.

The villagers retired to their beds, hoping that the werewolf threat was finally over. Only time would tell.

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

DO NOT SPEAK

Since I received advance notice of who to kill, I'll start this round straight away.

--

The villagers awoke early the next morning to the smell of delicious roast pork. Well, something that smelled very like roast pork, anyway.

Actually, it was roast person.

As they left their makeshift homes, the were horrified to find that the pike which contained the head of darth_vader also now contained the head of Mackilroy , along with a red pepper between them. The entire thing was on fire. A red X was drawn in blood at the bottom of the pike.

"Whut," said SoItBegins.
"Oh god," whispered Rebelious.
"Does... why..." asked Shlimazel uncomprehendingly.
"Actually, I think it looks rather delicious," said jrsh92 , a strange gleam in his eyes.
"A meal fit for a king," boomed mrxak , opening his mouth widely and revealing his very, very sharp teeth.
"The time has come, the walrus said," recited kickme , "to speak of many things..."
"Oh, balls to the theatrics," said mrxak, transforming into his wolf form and leaping at SoItBegins. kickme and jrsh92 instantly followed suit, biting SoItBegin's head cleanly off.
"BAAAAAAAAAAATH," bellowed Rebelious, causing all three wolves to suddenly flinch.
"Run, you stupid bastard," he said, turning to Shlimazel, and drawing out his pistol.
Part of Shlimazel wanted to stay and help, but he knew that his only chance of surviving was to run. Rebelious nodded his head, and Shlimazel ran for his life.
Rebelious turned back to the wolves, lifted his pistol, and fired as many times as he could, but by the light of day and without the element of surprise, the wolves easily evaded his shots and bounded towards him.
"Bad dog?" he tried, in a last effort to save his life.
"Nice try," growled jrsh92, before ripping out his jugular.

--

Shlimazel reached the gates, leant against the wall for a moment, and then picked himself up and ran into the forest. He had never been this way before, but he hoped that the road might lead him to town. Some kind of civilisation. Anyone.

He heard a distant howl in the wind - surely that meant the end of Rebelious. He felt a pang of guilt, but kept going - surely they couldn't catch him up now.

"No, we can't," said a very familiar voice. He looked up. Hardly believing his eyes, there was kickme, in his human form, sitting on a tree.
"You... you can read minds too?" said Shlimazel.
"No, you're just very predictable," said a deep voice from behind him. He turned. mrxak and jrsh92 were there too, also in their human forms.

"You'll never take me without a fight," he said, balling his fists, but knowing he was dead.
"I beg to differ," said kickme, bringing out Rebelious's pistol and shooting Shlimazel through the head.

--

Game over, wolves win. darth_vader was the seer, Rebelious was the vigilante, everyone else was innocent.

This post has been edited by prophile : 13 July 2008 - 05:15 PM

jrsh92. Darth must be avenged.

I think you missed it, but the game's over.

@soitbegins, on Jul 12 2008, 06:17 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Woohoo! My trap worked! darth_vader , AKA Mr. Therewolf, you deserve the silver treatment.

I still think your faculties for reasoning aren't being exercised enough.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 13 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Darn, I initially suspected Mackilroy and Rebellious of being two of the other three wolves after RJC got shot. Look at how wrong I was...

That was not a good game, in my opinion.

And by the way, was RJC a werewolf or did he just become part of the crossfire?

Too bad. Good job, wolves.

@jacabyte, on Jul 13 2008, 07:32 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

And by the way, was RJC a werewolf or did he just become part of the crossfire?

Rebelious took a guess. He happened to be wrong.
Only an overpowered role would automatically kill a wolf without the need for an investigation.

Data!
Added the results from this game, and looked up how many games each player has been in.
Next time, I might take a tally of how many times a player had a special role.

Note: #Games only counts the number of games
 this person was a voting player in,
 not the games this person has hosted.

#Evil #Games %_Evil   Name            Games (As Enemy)

(7)   (16)   43.75%   nfreader:	        1,  2,  6,  8, 13, 18, 25, 
(7)   (14)   50.00%   mrxak:	        1,  4,  7, 10, 22, 25, 26, 
(6)   (21)   28.57%   Eugene Chin:     10, 11, 15, 17, 20, 25, 
(5)   (17)   29.41%   kickme:	        4,  9, 18, 24, 26, 
(4)   (17)   23.53%   Mackilroy:       11, 14, 18, 25, 
(3)   (19)   15.79%   GutlessWonder:    3,  9, 12, 
(3)   (21)   14.29%   darth_vader:      5,  6, 16, 
(3)    (9)   33.33%   Hypochondriac:   20, 22, 23, 
(2)   (18)   11.11%   prophile:	        7, 24, 
(2)   (19)   10.53%   1Eevee1:	        8, 21, 
(2)   (11)   18.18%   Manta:	       12, 20, 
(2)   (12)   16.67%   SoItBegins:      15, 23, 
(2)   (12)   16.67%   RJC Ultra:       16, 21, 
(2)    (2)   100.0%   Buffalo the Kid: 17, 19, 
(2)    (8)   25.00%   JacaByte:	       19, 23, 
(2)    (6)   33.33%   jrsh92:	       24, 26, 
(1)    (1)   100.0%   Dark Jet:	       12, 
(1)   (11)    9.09%   Anon:	       14, 
(1)    (2)   50.00%   FluffyWithTeeth: 19, 
(1)    (1)   100.0%   Artanis:	        2, 
(1)    (8)   12.50%   rebelswin_85:     3, 
(1)    (6)   16.67%   Mispeled:		5, 
(1)    (6)   16.67%   lemonyscapegoat: 21, 
(1)    (5)   20.00%   darwinian:       22,
(1)    (4)   25.00%   Templar98921:    24, 
(0)    (6)    0.00%   egroeg: 
(0)    (5)    0.00%   Shlimazel: 
(0)    (4)    0.00%   EKHawkman: 
(0)    (4)    0.00%   LNSU: 
(0)    (3)    0.00%   Rickton: 
(0)    (2)    0.00%   Cerberus: 
(0)    (1)    0.00%   Lt._Anonymous: 
(0)    (1)    0.00%   Knickmeister: 
(0)    (1)    0.00%   Selax: 
(0)    (1)    0.00%   Lizard:

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 13 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

Oops. Hey, at least I tried.

wow, fourth most evil player 🙂

Sad that he wasn't able to play EKHawkman began hunting down the werewolves and prophile with a large dirigible that dropped bombs with obscenely large payloads.

I used random.org to select roles.

I like the last bit. Rebelious held them off heroically! Great game.