The Werewolf Game - Game 26

@jacabyte, on Jul 5 2008, 10:40 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

I was very quick to seize the opportunity this game because it's the first round, and it's very difficult to figure out who's who during the first round of a GTW game as a rule. Who knows; we've got 12 players this game, I have a 1 out of 6 chance of randomly picking a terrorist to vote for. (Assuming there are two wolves on the loose.) I'd call those pretty good odds, and if I can get you talking, I can probably narrow that down even further.

1 in 4 actually.

I gonna call out Rebelious. He hasn't shown up yet.

Self defence vote: Mackilroy.

"WE SHALL RETIRE TO OUR BEDS," boomed mrxak.
"We haven't lynched anyone, though..." said kickme quietly.
"Don't complain," said JacaByte, "you would have been in for it."

The townspeople wandered back to their makeshift tents round the town square, very much unsettled, and doubting if they would sleep at all. As the sun set, the full moon became clear over the town.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. DO NOT SPEAK.

PMs please.

Just a friendly reminder - do not post. I've already deleted three. Thanks.

Since the wolves haven't bothered to PM me, I'll continue.

--

The villagers got up early the next morning, and found to their utter surprise that they were all still around.
"The wolves haven't been active," said Shlimazel, "that's interesting."
"Very interesting," agreed jrsh92.
"Mmmf," ate RJC Ultra. People turned to look. RJC Ultra swallowed.
"Toast," he said quietly.
"Remind me what year it is?" asked SoItBegins.
"1648," squeaked Eugene Chin.
"Where the hell did you get a toaster?"

It is now Day Two. Begin voting. Wolves, it's your own damn fault for not sending me PMs.

Umm... He could have used fire and a stick. Also, why am I Foul Ole Ron?

Ah well. I apologize for not posting last round.

You know this could be a deliberate tactic on the wolves side. Maybe their intended victim would have made it obvious? Although they could have just killed me...

Now I'm interested.

(Although it could have just been laziness.)

Ahhhh... I missed the first vote. Sorry about that, I'm on the road right now, but I'll try to keep in touch with the game as I go.

Since I might not be able to vote this round if I don't now, I'm gonna go for RJC Ultra , because I want his toast and he hasn't been voted for.

EDIT: Darn bold tags...

EDITx2: RETRACTED vote, see further down.

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 06 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Why would the wolves deliberately waste a chance for a free kill? Makes no sense to me.

Maybe they were full?

If I had to make a guess, I'd say the wolves didn't kill anybody because they had no chance to figure it out before you started the next round, just like so many people didn't vote or had no chance to change their votes (I would have to prevent a tie) because you gave us only a day to vote. Going this fast in the game, and chances are nobody will die ever , just because we'll end up with ties and no wolf kills. If you don't slow the pace down, I'm just going to stop trying to play because I can't be checking back every couple hours.

Since evidently the wolves need more than 12 hours to write me a PM with a single name in it, I'll stretch out the times to be twice as long.

@adam_0, on Jul 6 2008, 12:06 PM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Ahhhh... I missed the first vote. Sorry about that, I'm on the road right now, but I'll try to keep in touch with the game as I go.

Since I might not be able to vote this round if I don't now, I'm gonna go for RJC Ultra , because I want his toast and he hasn't been voted for.

EDIT: Darn bold tags...

No! It's my toast!

Retracted Rebelious

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 07 July 2008 - 05:09 AM

@prophile, on Jul 6 2008, 11:30 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Since evidently the wolves need more than 12 hours to write me a PM with a single name in it, I'll stretch out the times to be twice as long.

Are you going to give us a reasonable amount of time to vote as well? And post vote tallies?

That's all the times I'm stretching out. So it was one day, so now it will be two days.

Thank you.

Templar98921 , because he suggested that the fact that the wolves did not kill anybody was deliberate, because the only two people that they could have killed where it could compromise the identity of a wolf would be myself and Eugene, because of our tooth and claw fight we had last round. Also, I'd like to point out that the only way that the wolves can win the game is when they nightkill people. If they don't nightkill anybody, that gives the innocents a chance to catch up, which is not what they want. It would have been in their best interests to kill somebody, and they had plenty of people to choose from.

Templar's suggestion that not killing anybody was deliberate on the wolves' part tells me that he may be a wolf himself, and is putting forward a debate on the methods of the wolves to try and cover himself up. It's what I do when I'm a terrorist, because it willl stifle any spark of intelligence that an innocent my have on the true motives of a terrorist.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 06 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

Hi. Sorry I'm late-- my browser crashed, and I couldn't get to somewhere with a strong enough netconnection so I could do a Restore Session. What did I miss?

Well, we're on turn two and nobody got killed by the wolves. That's after JacaByte and Eugene Chin have a large brawl. That's the main thing, I think. Oh, and Rebelious wants RJC Ultra's toast.

You missed nothing at all. We had a tie so nobody got lynched, and then the wolves didn't kill anybody.

I understand what JacaByte is saying, but I don't really believe the wolves would purposefully not kill somebody. prophile said the wolves just never PMed him, so that seems to indicate the wolves are people who showed up late to the game. Perhaps Rebelious, SoItBegins, or Templar98921, or all three of them, are wolves. Actually, there are three wolves in the game, supposedly, so maybe we should kill off those three people first.

Both Rebelious and Templar98921 have votes against them already, thus would be easier to kill off instead of SoItBegins. I choose Templar98921 , because while I don't necessarily agree with JacaByte's reasoning, I understand it, and the RJC Ultra vs. Rebelious thing seems more like a joke. Perhaps Templar98921 is just trying to stir up the Eugene Chin vs. JacaByte fight again to salvage the missed nightkill.

@shlimazel, on Jul 6 2008, 11:55 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Oh, and Rebelious wants RJC Ultra's toast.

I don't just want his toast, I want his toaster. 😉

@mrxak, on Jul 6 2008, 11:57 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Perhaps Rebelious, SoItBegins, or Templar98921, or all three of them, are wolves.

I will tell you right now that I am not a werewolf. I am a horrible liar. I just wanted to stir up things and see what happened, this being my first game. And he has toast in the Dark Ages, how cool is that?

Anyhow, carry on.

@shlimazel, on Jul 6 2008, 11:55 AM, said in The Werewolf Game - Game 26:

Well, we're on turn two and nobody got killed by the wolves. That's after JacaByte and Eugene Chin have a large brawl. That's the main thing, I think. Oh, and Rebelious wants RJC Ultra's toast.

Well, Shlim, are you going to vote or just be a commentator? 😛