Global Thermonuclear War XXI

I would have gone with 1Eevee1 here, but my gut, and some evidence, tells me otherwise. egroeg , you were missing more during the start of this game, and lo and behold, the terrorists had trouble getting PMs in on time. By Eliminating FluffywithTeeth, you managed to try to make it where 1Eevee1 and myself would tear each other apart, and you could safely vote for one of us to kill the survivor with you night kill.

Edit: spelling

This post has been edited by Manta : 10 April 2008 - 10:56 AM

Who is Egrorg? I'm going with 1Eevee1 simply because it would have been easier to mistake my name for his Manta's.
Edit: Spelling

This post has been edited by egroeg : 10 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

egroeg , I must agree with Manta. However unlikely it seems, once you eliminate all other possibilities, only the truth remains.

And that is that this post will end up with Edit: Spelling after it.

Oh, and that I have to agree with Manta's analysis. After egroeg returned, the terrorists seemed to get their PMs in more effectively. When egroeg left, the terrorists had trouble getting them in on time.

A stunning series of patterns that could be put down to chance? I think not!

Edit - Spelling.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 10 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

It's "coincidence." 😛

cries

How dare you insult me with your knowledge of the English language, you... you... FORUM POSTER!

runs out of the room sobbing

Tee hee, as GTW ghost it's only my job.

@1eevee1, on Apr 11 2008, 12:09 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

you... you... FORUM POSTER!

Mind your language! :mad:

Killing me=FAILURE Don't say I didn't warn you.

No, you just get to join me-- the one advantage to being killed first is that you get to be the moderator for all the ghosts!

@soitbegins, on Apr 11 2008, 02:06 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

No, you just get to join me-- the one advantage to being killed first is that you get to be the moderator for all the ghosts!

Oh my, what have we done?

mrxak and I have claimed that position, I believe. 🙂

Current Vote:
1Eevee1: egroeg
Manta: egroeg

egroeg: 1Eevee1

If you wish to change your vote, do so soon. This round has gone over 48 hours.

Come on guys, there's so few of you left, why can't you all vote?

They DID all vote.
3 of them left, two voted for egroeg, egroeg voted for 1Eevee1.

@jrsh92, on Apr 11 2008, 09:03 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

They DID all vote.
3 of them left, two voted for egroeg, egroeg voted for 1Eevee1.

Oh wow, you're right. I thought I must have been forgetting something.

Well, OK then. Game over, terrorists win. 1Eevee1 was the last terrorist. He killed Manta in the night, making him the sole survivor and master of the now semi-destroyed world.

Your thoughts on the game? I'll post my own in a bit, but I'm too tired to write them up now, and I have a big test tomorrow.

I could have sworn egroeg was a terrorist. The coincidental disappearances as well as the EXTREME improbability of that PM being "misplaced" made me suspect that the "betrayal" of the terrorists might have been set up.
Of course, they won anyway, due to the loss of the IA's by chance, most likely.

I so wanted to post "HAHA, YOU FOOLS ARE NOW DEAD! I'M THE LAST TERRORIST!"

But then erogog would have won.

And yeah, in the beginning, we were a bit disorganized. I just kept my head down until the last moment, organizing the kill of Fluffy and Manta.

Maybe I didn't ###### up so bad after all eh?

Yeah, I'm sorry.

Well, the game would have been over anyhow if kickme wasn't the SDI. If Kickme had died, you guys would have won about 5 days ago. I was right; the game was balancing on a pinhead...

Yes. Now, we just have to figure out who was the pinhead.

Me, probably. Come to think of it, if I hadn't been killed the first round, there'd be one more innocent out there.