Global Thermonuclear War XXI

Lemonyscapegoat , it's time you died. RJC will die next round. Lets keep ideas of who is a terrorist to ourselves until after next round. That way the terrorists cannot target other people allowing us to kill each other.

This round doesn't look like it's going to take very long, so I'll set the end time to 5:00 CST tomorrow (21 hours from now) if no one objects.

lemonyscapegoat. Your guilt is obvious. And for that you must die.

You're all wrong. I know for sure that egroeg is evil.

Round is over! Lemonyscapegoat dies! He was evil! And now he is dead! Crime doesn't pay, children!

But! Also! Kickme was murdered in the night! He was hardly evil! Rather, an upstanding member of the community! He possessed an SDI system that was jointly operated with prophile, but he couldn't protect himself!

Well, time to keep going through the list.

RJC Ultra

RJC Ultra , it's time you died.

I'll vote Manta for bandwagoning.

RJC Ultra

Oh noes! I died!

Thus ends my final post.

This post has been edited by kickme : 08 April 2008 - 02:12 PM

RJC Ultra as well. It's obvious what will happen now.

Current Vote Count:

1Eevee1: RJC Ultra
egroeg: RJC Ultra
Manta: RJC Ultra
FluffyWithTeeth: RJC Ultra

RJC Ultra: Manta

Votes are in from all (living) players.

To no one's great surprise, RJC Ultra has been terminated. He was a terrorist. More shocking is the death of FluffyWithTeeth, killed by a mysterious assassin after his capital was nuked from an unknown location. There is still evil among us.

:blink:

I was positive that he was the third terrorist, due to the post he made after egroeg put up that image where he failed to change his vote. It must have been out of ignorance and not malice.

@jacabyte, on Apr 9 2008, 07:52 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

:blink:

I was positive that he was the third terrorist, due to the post he made after egroeg put up that image where he failed to change his vote. It must have been out of ignorance and not malice.

I have to admit to the same.

Courtesy of your friendly, neighborhood undead ballot official,
Remaining Players:
1Eevee1
egroeg
Manta

Eugene Chin for existing.
Yes, ghosts can vote for ghosts now.

You sure that's all that's left? It seems kinda... small.

Oooh, if only you knew! >)

I've got to say, I'm supporting the terrorists from here on.

So, farewell.

@fluffywithteeth, on Apr 10 2008, 01:57 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I've got to say, I'm supporting the terrorists from here on.

Well, me too!

And yeah, farewell everyone.