Global Thermonuclear War XXI

Well that's the end of the game, I guess..

No it isn't there must be a third terrorist this was intended for.

I'm really sorry guys, I ######ed up entirely here. I still don't understand exactly why I thought egroeg was a terrorist. Damn, I was gonna try to weasel my way out of this too but that screenshot makes for a hard sell . . . Maybe I should sit next round out, or stop PMing people anyway. My apologies to RJC especially.

Anyway: egroeg

I'm not sure this would result in an innocent victory. I'm not too happy about this, in previous games it was pretty well established that posting screenshots of PMs was not sporting, but it's too late now. Regardless, so many innocents have been killed now the terrorists may well still be able to win.

Sorry, I just wanted to live.

Darn, the identities of both terrorists have been exposed because of this screw-up on the part of the terrorists. I think lemoney could have still gotten away with it due to the amount of trust that is given to quoted PMs and screen shots of PMs; they can all be forged quite easily these days.

Lemonyscapegoat , the evidence points to you, and I don't think the screen shot is a fake.

egroeg 😉

I guessing everyone got got bored with having to wait for the procrastinators, and decided to end the game early.

lol, we haven't been beaten yet though! At least one terrorist remains and they shall remain after all of you are dead!

This post has been edited by lemonyscapegoat : 05 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

And that terrorist's name is spilled in your PM. Unless there is a third terrorist we don't know about?

Edit: Oh, of course there is. Who would lemoney have sent that PM too if not for the third terrorist?

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 05 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

I cannot detect any inaccuracies in that screenshot. It could be a fake, but I am inclined to believe that it is true.

lemonyscapegoat , I shall vote for you.

Round is over. It's late, so I'll tally votes tomorrow. It seems the end is nigh.

@darth_vader, on Apr 6 2008, 12:57 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Round is over. It's late, so I'll tally votes tomorrow. It seems the end is nigh.

This is what it looks like from here:

1Eevee1: lemonyscapegoat
egroeg: lemonyscapegoat
Manta: lemonyscapegoat

kickme: < no vote>

FluffyWithTeeth: egroeg
RJC Ultra: egroeg
lemonyscapegoat: egroeg

... aaaand, everybody else is dead.
I've gone over it twice, this list is accurate.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 06 April 2008 - 07:55 AM

Good grief... The terrorists are going to escape because they had enough votes to create a tie...

This doesn't bode well for the innocents. The terrorists will kill one of the players and then there will be 6 players in the game. If there are three terrorists, its game over for the innocents because the three terrorists will be able to force a tie no matter what.

Thanks for doing the work for me, Eugene.

OK, since last round wasn't a tie, no one dies. Remember, if there are two ties in a row, there will be a sudden death round for the second tie round, and if that's a tie, a coinflip.

The terrorists have attempted to kill kickme, but failed because he was protected by a missile defense system.

haha, whoops. lemonyscapegoat

Sorry, I was busy. I'm going to assume 1eevee1 or Manta is the third terrorist (I obviously being the main candidate..), but let's kill lemony and RJC first before we start gambling.

Unless they are ######ing geniuses, and egroeg is in fact the third terrorist. But let's be honest, if that's the case then they deserve to win.

This post has been edited by FluffyWithTeeth : 06 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

Ooh, another SDI. To whoever it is, thanks 🙂

And since it appears that lemonyscapegoat is a terrorist, I should vote to stop a tie.

Yay I'm still alive! lemonyscapegoat must die however ^_^

I'm surprised the terrorists followed through with their plan after their target had been leaked to the council. I'm even more surprised that the SDI anticipated that the terrorists would still aim at kickme. It looks as if the fate of the game is balancing on a pinhead...