Global Thermonuclear War XXI

Hm.

I'll vote for Knickmeister , but I might change my mind.

Round ends in half an hour. Get those votes and PMs in!

So are you slacking off this time or did the PM's just not come?
Just curious, if this doesn't effect the play of the game, are these nightkill/IA PM's that could be sent at any time during the round, not right before the round ends? If so, are people seriously taking over 48 hours to not send the PM's? That's pathetic. The next game needs an "if you're not going to play, don't join" disclaimer. If it's a 2 hour window for PM's because of their nature, I don't know what it would be but something that requires being sent AT the end of the round, not before it, I might see this being reasonable. But as I see it, either the host is a bit behind (we're all human, he's allowed to do that occasionally) or for the 4th or 5th round in a row, several people have been completely apathetic when it comes to this game.

If I were the host, I'd just play out events without those PMs. If there's no nightkill, so be it. The terrorists should know better than to not send in their PMs.

@jrsh92, on Apr 1 2008, 08:18 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

So are you slacking off this time or did the PM's just not come?
Just curious, if this doesn't effect the play of the game, are these nightkill/IA PM's that could be sent at any time during the round, not right before the round ends? If so, are people seriously taking over 48 hours to not send the PM's? That's pathetic. The next game needs an "if you're not going to play, don't join" disclaimer. If it's a 2 hour window for PM's because of their nature, I don't know what it would be but something that requires being sent AT the end of the round, not before it, I might see this being reasonable. But as I see it, either the host is a bit behind (we're all human, he's allowed to do that occasionally) or for the 4th or 5th round in a row, several people have been completely apathetic when it comes to this game.

It's just a few people, and I'm working on it. I can't have any power not active during a round though, since that would unbalance things. At any rate, I'm ready to continue. I know that you're all raring to go, so I'll keep this short.

@manta, on Mar 31 2008, 04:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I'll place a vote for Knickmeister because he has been lurking a bit and voted for Prophile last turn who the terrorists then tried to take out after Hypo won the vote.

@fluffywithteeth, on Mar 31 2008, 05:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I'll vote egroeg for voting for someone who is not a player..

@gutlesswonder, on Apr 1 2008, 08:44 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

Pointless votes get us nowhere, egroeg

@rjc-ultra, on Apr 1 2008, 11:24 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I'll vote for Knickmeister , but I might change my mind.

It seems we have a tie, two for egroeg and two for Knickmeister. We cannot in good conscience kill either of these men about whom we are so divided. However, if there are two rounds in a row tied, the second round will be decided by coinflip, performed by me, with the loser dying.

In other news, the terrorists have struck again, killing prophile. He possessed a missile shield, which could protect one player per turn.

Edit: I won't be home at 5 today, so the round ending is postponed until 10 PM CST

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 03 April 2008 - 08:08 AM

It's quiet.

Too quiet.

I'll still go with Knickmeister.

So who's left?

A cricket.

I'll vote for Knickmeister again for the same reasons as last turn.

I'll give. I didn't realize we were going to end up in a tie situation or I would have voted for someone else. Sorry Knickmeister.

I'll go after JacaByte , in self defense, despite it looking relitively hopeless, at this point. I feel the condemnation of me for voting for Hypo is rather unfair, as that was simply a belated revenge vote for him voting against me the first round for no particular reason beyond being new.

Well, I have little chance of getting egroeg killed, so I'll do that next round. So I'll vote Knickmeister to avoid any crazy draw double nightkill mischief.

@knickmeister, on Apr 3 2008, 05:08 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War XXI:

I'll go after JacaByte , in self defense, despite it looking relitively hopeless, at this point.

Mmm? Is it so hopeless that you have to vote for people who aren't even playing?

I just got back from a long night so I'll keep this short. Knickmeister was killed, he was innocent. The terrorists have struck against GutlessWonder. He had been working with Mackilroy using a joint intelligence agency. After Mack's death, he had continued to use it, but now no one can. His findings and files are too heavily encrypted for us to decode in anything less than months. Next round wil end at 11 PM CST, 48 hours and 47 minutes from now.

Aw snap!

Still no list of who's left?

Might help with the votes against non-existent people

I have no idea who the terrorist is but I'm going with fluffywithteeth for attacking me the last two rounds.

egroeg ( retracted ) your the last person gutless voted for that didn't die, which makes me count you as extremely suspicious.

This post has been edited by Manta : 05 April 2008 - 10:55 AM

I will continue to attack egroeg in this round.

We seem to be in a rather unfavorable position, there's little to really suggest your innocence at this point and the bandwagon appears to be growing, perhaps RJC and I should, if things continue this way, vote for you to avert suspicion? Just a thought.

Also who do you think we should kill this round? I'm not really sure, perhaps kickme?

Posted Image

this is proof of an odd PM I just received from Lemonyscapegoat which seems to paint him and RJC ultra as terrorists and kickme as an innocent so unless they can come up with an explanation my vote goes to lemonyscapegoat.
(just to clarify before this point I had received no PMs from lemonyscapegoat)