GTW Round 20

mrxak is a powerful player. Last game, he was nightkilled/SDI'd then nightkilled once again. The terrorists hate mrxak, and when the terrorists hate someone it's difficult to keep them alive, from what I can tell.
Some things that I think make logical sense (whether they are true or not, I don't know):
mrxak dies in the first round that it is possible to kill him in. This time, the first round of the game.
If that attempt fails or mrxak is resurrected, he dies again.
I suspect there is a necromancy role. Why else would mrxak's role not be revealed when he died? The only reason it would be kept a secret is for the necromancer to be kept in the dark until he's made his decision about whether to resurrect the dead player.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 07 March 2008 - 04:39 PM

Should't mrxak role be reveled now?

So what was mrxak role

Sorry about the delay. Investigation of mrxak's quarters has revealed that he had in his possession several explosive devices all arranged on a belt, as well as a copy of the instructional pamphlet How to Blow Yourself Up and Take Someone You Really Hate Out With You. However, despite all this it would seem that he was not actually working with the terrorists.

Also it's likely that the end of this round will also be delayed. But after that we should be in the clear and on schedule.

This post has been edited by Rickton : 08 March 2008 - 12:11 AM

So... He was a Takedown / Paranoid Guy, but he didn't target anybody?

I got to suicide-bomb somebody. Or rather, I would have.

So why didn't you target anyone?

nfreader stated that mrxak was like a brother to him, yet failed to reveal that mrxak was a suicide bomber. Perhaps it's because nfreader is actually a terrorist.

@hypochondriac, on Mar 8 2008, 02:04 PM, said in GTW Round 20:

I guess a suicide bomber needs to die by himself to kill someone, and mrxak didn't know the terrorists would target him.

The suicide bomber wasn't a revenge role. He kills and then dies, not the other way around.

I'm sorry, guys. Stuff has come up and I haven't been able to play, and I won't be able to play in the future. I didn't expect this when I signed up, or I wouldn't have, and I realize that this will be inconveniencing you guys, but I'm afraid you will need to deal me out of this game.

Shlimazel (vote has since been changed, see below) because nobody has any real reason to be suspected as a terrorist, and Shlimazel needs to die anyway, making him the least unfair person to kill off at this point.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 08 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

Shlizamel if it is your wish then you shall die.

Shlimazel : As you have requested, so it shall be.

You guys don't have to waste your votes on him, I'll just remove him from the game.

I'm gonna have to go with nfreader this round.

Is Shlimazel dying plus someone we vote off, or is he the only one being lynched this round?

Shlimazel is being removed by Rickton anyway, so there's no point voting for him.

So yeah, Shlimazel plus someone we vote off.

(EDIT) All of these Shlimazel votes strike me as people looking for an easy answer, someone they can vote to Lynch somebody without any remorse, while still saying "Hey! I voted, I'm not lurking!". But with Shlimazel being removed either way, it only distracts us from making our own decisions.

I might be wrong, but I don't think that helps us.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 08 March 2008 - 11:46 PM

Fine, if you don't like me voting for Shlimazel, vote changed to Eugene Chin <note: then changed again. See below>

You're right. I'm looking for an easy excuse to not lurk.
I don't have any reason to execute anyone at this point. nfreader tried to kill lemony after lemony had been almost proven to be innocent, but this doesn't make him a terrorist. Terrorists have no reason to kill lemony now that his SDI power is used up, so why would a terrorist go for him? nfreader's insistence on killing lemony just shows that he's psycho.

So am I effectively not voting for anyone, yes. I'm taking the easy route here, and voting for someone who would die anyway, and then voting for some random person who asks stupid questions (of course I'm looking for an easy way out of voting!) but who isn't going to die this round anyway. But I'm doing it because it's the logical course of action until the mob has thinned itself out and patterns in behavior have been given long enough to form.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 09 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

I vote for jrsh92. I can see no justification for voting for Eugene_Chin, just because he wants to stop us from flogging the dead horse.

If you are not voting for anybody then abstain. And besides, we all display our own behavioural... problems during the game. Such as random pictures of ducks. And two guys with Pokemon nicknames.

@hypochondriac, on Mar 8 2008, 08:04 AM, said in GTW Round 20:

@mrxak, on Mar 8 2008, 01:28 AM, said in GTW Round 20:

I got to suicide -bomb somebody. Or rather, I would have.