GTW Round 20

I abstain for now, because I have no idea who to vote for.

I think that Mackilory's overly anti Shlizamel behaviour the past few rounds has been quite suspicious.

This post has been edited by egroeg : 11 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

Allright then...

GutlessWonder , you're lurking.

Ok, this is getting wierder and wierder.

Anyway, I agree with lemony-- jrsh92 is just acting extremely strange. His reasons are even wierder than the reasons mrxak used for taking me down last round, and you may remember that those reasons boiled down to 'because I said so'. Also:

jrsh92 said:

...he's being quite droll and uninteresting in a game that's supposed to be fun.

<ditto>

...I'm mainly voting for him because nobody likes a boring GTW player. You signed up to play, not to sit around and make mostly random votes and inane comments.

jrsh92, I often sit around making inane comments (not to mention my first-round random vote every game.) Who are you to say how the game is supposed to be played? Why are you acting so strangely and targeting people for no reason?

In short, since you are acting erratically, that is why, jrsh92 , I vote against you.

I agree with Mackilroy, and abstain

I'll vote for 1Eevee1 again. In the first round he did not vote for a made up reason and did not abstain. Then after voting in the second round, he said that if someone doesn't vote they should abstain, thus going against his actions. This is a continuing hunch that I hope pays off with a terrorist lynched.

Can we get a vote tally?

1Eevee1 -
darth_vader - Mackilroy
egroeg - Mackilroy
Eugene chin -
GutlessWonder -
Hypochondriac -
jrsh92 - Hypochondriac
kickme -
Lemonyscapegoat - jrsh92
Mackilroy -
Manta - 1Eevee1
RJC ultra - Gutless
SoItBegins - jrsh92

Currently jrsh92 and Mackilroy are tied at 2.

@rickton, on Mar 10 2008, 04:15 PM, said in GTW Round 20:

I'd imagine that a cake delivery might cause some distraction among the delegates.
So much distraction that they might forget to lynch someone on the round it was delivered?

Sorry, I just had to come back from the dead for a moment to say that role kicks ass. Good job.

@mrxak, on Mar 11 2008, 05:34 PM, said in GTW Round 20:

Sorry, I just had to come back from the dead for a moment to say that role kicks ass. Good job.

Yeah, I'm kind of sad because my more interesting roles aren't getting used. 😞

How are you planning to handle ties?

To be completely honest, I'm acting weird because I'm neurotic. I really do not know who to vote for with enough certainty to truly want to vote for anyone. I understand that lurking gets me killed, so I am coming up with insane excuses to not lurk. I can't help being a little bit unsure of how to play this successfully, this is my first round...

Come on you lurkers with weird powers show your selves. I have no idea who to vote for 😞 I doubt jrsh92 is guilty. i'm voting for mackilroy because I hate ties.

oh wow, I jsut realised that some of my post doesn't make sense because the last round ended already and nfreader died. How the hell did I miss that one?

@hypochondriac, on Mar 11 2008, 06:44 PM, said in GTW Round 20:

Come on you lurkers with weird powers show your selves. I have no idea who to vote for 😞 I doubt jrsh92 is guilty. i'm voting for mackilroy because I hate ties.

Bold it.

Well, I am in a bit of a dilemma here. I suspect both Mackilroy and jrsh92 of being terrorists. As well as suspecting Manta of being wrong.

I'll cast my vote for jrsh92 , though.

Mackilroy has had my attentions more than jrsh92 in past rounds.

Vote: Mackilroy

Until and unless Hypo decides to bold his vote, this should bring the vote tally to a tie between Mack and jrsh.

Vote Tally:
Mackilroy: 3
darth_vader
egroeg
Eugene Chin . // Sorry, Edited.

jrsh92: 3
lemonyscapegoat
SoItBegins
1Eevee1

Hypochondriac: 1
jrsh92

GutlessWonder: 1
RJC Ultra

1Eevee1: 1
Manta

No Vote / Abstain:
Mackilroy
kickme
GutlessWonder

Hypochondriac: Forgot to bold his vote.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 12 March 2008 - 05:44 AM

Vote retracted from Hypochondriac because he seems to be a generally decent guy and isn't voting in self defense (ie isn't trying to kill me), and doesn't deserve and random suspicion from me in return.
Vote moved to Mackilroy to save my own ass.

EDIT: Eugene, you put down Mackilroy as voting for himself. ?

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 11 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, I abstained, Eugene. 😛

That said, I'd edit his post, but this is a game and it wouldn't be right for me to do that. Just have to wait until he notices his error.

Oh SNAP.

Editing...

(EDIT) Done.
Stupid, stupid mistake.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 12 March 2008 - 05:46 AM