The Officer's Club Bar

...post message 800!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Woohoo!

Good Grief. I check back again and the bar has jumped to having two more pages... I'm not even going to bother checking back.

Anyway, I'd like some Saalian brandy, to kind of relive old times. Btw, are any of those "Real Boba Fett Helmets" for sale?

------------------
"Si hanc sententiam legere potes, tum es
et optime educatus et non habitus vitam."

Hands him the drink. Sure, I think I still have those helmets, only thirty-five scintak a piece. Wait just a second. It was a while ago that I took all those helmets off Fett. Walks into storage room and digs around. Walks out with a helmet, polishing it. Here's a good one. By the way, he never left the bar despite leaving the forums. Indicates Fett, frozen in time, covered with dust and cobwebs. Don't try to take anything, he's protected by a repulsor field. A great guy. Hope he comes back some time.

By the way, Darkk, Garrion Retoe earned himself a position as temporary line captain as he's on leave from his PhylSec duties. He'll lead his force into battle for you.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

"Hey Cicion, can you deactivate the force-field so LoneIgadzra and I can play a sabacc game? (see, I read the history) 😄

Oh, does this look famillier to anyone?" holds up a skifter that looks very famillier to LoneIgadzra...

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

"Piemur1, we've got enough minelayers, what we need is combat ships. Configure your ship for short or long range combat as suits it best, and join either the missle frigates(long range) or the gunships (short range). If it does both equally, we need long range ships slightly more.

I've got to go run the battle now. Cya all!!

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit

Sweat! Slips Boba Fett helmet on I feel quite confident now... And slightly silly. Actually that's pretty funny, picture Boba Fett wearing Igadzra clothing...

So, changes voice to an imitation of Boba Fett a little sabacc it is...

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**I know I don't have any real authority here, and its not my bar, but I'm going to say it anyway!

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SWEARING!!!! :mad: Excessively, anyway.

I hate it! :mad: I go to my h.s. and there are teenagers all over using at least three swear words every sentance! :mad: I can't stand it! :mad: In my personal opinion, it shows how "un-intelligent" you are since you have to use swearing to describe something, instead of posting something like "blue, or angry."

I'm rambling again, but I hope I got my point across...

I'll post this as many times as necessary, in as many topics as necessary, even if I do get banned. It just makes me sick. :mad:

Hey, I'm just picking a random page and reading, but I'd like to add that at my H. S. people manage to make 100% of every sentence be swears. Its almost funny... And it certainly makes me feal much smarter than everyone...

(That was an exageration of course.)

------------------

(This message has been edited by LoneIgadzra (edited 12-02-2000).)

(This message has been edited by LoneIgadzra (edited 12-03-2000).)

The Alecto maneuvers in and docks with the station. 8 Lightnings wanders into the bar.

"I'm thinking of doing a little work in Palyos soon. Anyone know how much ultra-accurate astrominers go for these days? I need quality stuff..."

He walks up to the bar.

"And, while you think about it, get me, in Slug's memory, a Pangalactic Gargleblaster."

------------------
8 Lightnings
Otherwise known as the Eclipse Knight
More Info on THAT to come...
"CRUISER DESTROYED. 91 remaining" -Ares, chapter 9, Hand Over Fist

what?!? hey! a pangalactic gargleblaster? here? i dont believe it! I'll order 5000 gallons of the stuff! do you take credit? oh, just wait till darkk pays me for the pirate thing! hee hee hee... pangalactic gargleblasters? here in this universe? i cant believe it...

------------------
Umm, is Iced Tea supposed to glow like that? Last day of school near locker #173

(Hands 8 Lightnings the 'blaster and gives Piemur a card for as many drinks as add up to 5000 gallons, payable in advance or in a series of small payments.

------------------
-Han Solo

looks at the card...
"err...how much do i owe you now? how much shh--inn--takk? did i say that correctly? how much shintak do i owe you? I just got my pay from Darkk. Now to exploit my new fuel source"
picks up a pipe and brings it to his ship...moments later, there was a horrendous explosion and a smoking Piemur1 walks back into the bar
"hmm, need to recalibrate the system for pangalactic garbleblasters..."
takes his comm unit
"engineering, i think you want to shorten your leave, we need to recalibrate the ship for pangalactic gargleblasters"
" Wha...hic...you mean you didn't do it yourself? WHAT?!? THEY HAVE THAT HERE?!? MY GOD! Ladies, sorry, i have to leave you...important business, don-cha-know " sound of clothes rustling " sir, i cant say how surprised i am...me and the guys will get on it right away...hic... "

------------------
Umm, is Iced Tea supposed to glow like that? Last day of school near locker #173

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 12-06-2000).)

It's "scintak", and you owe me a total of 346,277 of them.

------------------
-Han Solo

pays the full price and takes the pump tube back to the ship...this time there was a loud coughing sound and sputtering...then the unmistakable sound of a ship powering up...
from afar "It's working! It's working! It's working!!!"
the ship revves up and later, a sound of a ship entering hyperspace, with a high pitched shrieking sound...

------------------

Well, the Phylydia II will be stopping by soon. I'm going to start making preparations. Hey,Extoo! X2, the new bardroid, approaches. Clean up this place. Notes that Piemur has left for the so-called "Budget Bar". Hmph. Ah, well, there's always good old Darkk. And Fett. Looks at the still-frozen still-cobweb-and-dust-covered Fett, sitting at his table. X2 approaches him and cleans him off. Fett's armor and table gleam. Much better. Starts polishing glasses.

------------------
-Han Solo

Hi. I'm back from a rather fun experience at Sol.
The pirates fight like CADETS. Still, there was a vorging lot of them.
Cicion looks puzzled
"vorg" is a Nijayias swear word, roughly translated as "f
**".
I'm looking forward to just sitting back and watching the Phylydions' best perform some.

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit

LoneIgadzra looks up from his sabacc game on the newly clean Boba Fett, puzzled The Phylydia II? What's the deal with that? It sounds like something that might make a satisfying popping sound when blown up...

------------------

The recently completed(and more recently repaired) sister ship to the Phylydia, the flagship of all Phylydion naval forces. The Phylydia II won't take over the Phylydia's position, but it will serve as the flagship of the navy's attack forces.

------------------
-Han Solo

(Deleted)

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 12-10-2000).)

idiot_box walks into the bar "Wait...something's missing." idiot_box runs back out, then comes back with two metal signs and a small computer. He hangs one sign at each end of the bar, and puts the computer in the middle

"There. Now there's one zip-code for each part of this f***ing tremendous thread, and a spell checker for those who can't figure out to type their post in a program with a spell-checker, then use the spell-checker, before posting. That should solve several problems at once."

Idiot_box walks back out, vowing never to post here again because of the sheer enormity of the thread...not like that's a bad thing.

------------------
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
--Douglas Adams

Sorry 'bout the false start.

(This message has been edited by LoneIgadzra (edited 12-13-2000).)