The Officer's Club Bar

Hands him the drink. Think I'll pass this time. (Suddenly the scene takes on a mysterious tone)Oh, and by the way, I finally found that robot of mine. He was in the deep, deep cargo hold in the bottom of the bar near an airlock, gutted. All major circuits were torn out. And the funny thing is, it would have taken a careful, intelligent hand to find its way straight to the main power conduit and disconnect it. Looks at Avatara, who looks at Igadzra, who looks at Darkk. Appropriate music accompanies this. So... who done it? One of you? Or some mysterious being lurking down in the depths of the bar?

(Tweeeeenty pages!)

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

(This message has been edited by Taeskor Cicion (edited 11-17-2000).)

Don't look at me. Depending on my mood, I'm too subtle to just rip circuits when I can pop a connection, or so blunt I just blast things. Why would I attack your droid anyway?

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit

...looks at Slug who looks at - no wait, I'm dead- nevermind

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

Originally posted by Slug:
**...looks at Slug who looks at - no wait, I'm dead- nevermind

Just 'cause you vanished from the RPG doesn't mean you vanished from the bar too? Does it?

Cicion, don't look at me. If I hated the thing I just would have blasted it to bits, why bother ripping its circuts out. While Cicion stares at LoneIgadzra, Avatara mutters something about a plan and how it didn't work out because someone else beat him to it...

------------------

(Congratulations on 20 pages, Cicion. I wonder if there are any larger topics on the boards.)

People continue looking at each other, and finally somebody screams and runs away. The broken robot is dragging itself into the bar, using it's two legs that are still functioning. "It was HIM!!!" yells the little droid, pointing a leg at somebody in the middle of the crowd. The person says "Um, no it wasn't." The broken robot says "Oops. Sorry. Mistook you for somebody else."

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**(Congratulations on 20 pages, Cicion. I wonder if there are any larger topics on the boards.)

Only "Confeds vs Rebels" on the EV boards and those religious debates they have come close, to my knowledge.

------------------

The fleeing man is knocked out by 2 Taeskor commandoes and dragged away.
Darkk steps up to Cicion
I need to talk. Anywhere private?
Cicion points to the store room. They go in, check for people, and lock the door.
Thanks. I'm having (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum11/HTML/000079-8.html")trouble with pirates.(/url)
Darkk fills Cicion in.
I've heard there's a high level leak in our government, close to the Octicon. I need a confidential shipyard that can build some pretty advanced stuff. I'll provide some people to do the detail work, but I need a good shipyard. I heard one of your relatives had one. Could they be really confidential, I mean tell no one or admit to no one at all about this confidential? This is about our future. I can't leave it to chance.

{Email me or talk to me before answering. I've got it planned in a very specific way. GR chat would be preferable. I go by my name here.)

------------------

(This message has been edited by Fleet Admiral Darkk (edited 11-19-2000).)

Captain Carnotaur suddenly walks in an puts up a big poster which says this:

"This topic is SOOOOOOO long it should be put in the "Best Topics" thing."

And then walks out the door after getting a root beer from the Gatori barman.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**And then walks out the door after getting a root beer from the Gatori barman.

Uhh...the barman is a Phylydian.

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.
Some succeed, some don't...

But he fights like one 🙂

'ż'
_/

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

PhylydiOn, with an O, not PhylydiAn, with an A.

------------------
-Han Solo

(I guess I'll have to build them myself.)
Darkk hadn't actually expected to get that kind of help. Never hurt to try, though.
"So, Cicion, could you bring some ships?" he asked.

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Uhh...the barman is a Phylydian.

Whatever. I didn't have time to read the 20 page long topic to find that out.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

Originally posted by Taeskor Cicion:
**PhylydiOn, with an O, not PhylydiAn, with an A.

I was close, give me some slack! I take it nobody is interested with a card game. Oh well.

Mr. Phylydi a n, can I have that drink? 🙂

------------------
With war there is great amounts of death. Men and women make themselves known, doing dangerous feats in their attempt to become heroes.

orders five more drinks, so the last person's offer will be paid in full.

"Well, I've finally got my act in gear and beat level 15! yay! 16 was quite easy and pretty fun, but now I'm stuck on 17. Oh well. Next six rounds are on me! :)"

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**orders five more drinks, so the last person's offer will be paid in full.

"Well, I've finally got my act in gear and beat level 15! yay! 16 was quite easy and pretty fun, but now I'm stuck on 17. Oh well. Next six rounds are on me! :)"

I've been going back through Ares recently. I've forgotten how to do 15 (The Left Hand), but all the others went fine.

Avatara, for 17, build Ish cruisers like your life depends on it, then attack the Aud planet with EVERYTHING you have as soon as the carrier leaves to grab a station. Then build cruisers and a transport.

------------------

Well, I'm making preparations for the Phylydia II's date of full recovery, on which it will dock at the bar and Jackal Squadron will do an aerobatics show. Nerec himself, anda few other high-ranking Phylydions, will be here.

------------------
-Han Solo

If Pharris posts and I get through fighting Carm's fleet in time, I'll be here.

------------------

If my computer is working, I'll be here.

------------------

Hey, I made post 777!
"Somewhere in the heavens, they are waiting..."
"Durandal, open the pod bay doors!"
I crack me up 😉