The Blue Mushroom Pub

SlaVitiCkus just smiles and nods

------------------
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordian.
"You're dumb." -Rawzer to whitedevil, whitedevil2, Ory 'hara, and poger825.

A friend of mine told me that the part where he gets cut off saying "...pen-" was originally written as "... and his penis split..."

That said, Rawzer forms a magical sound-proof barrier around Arianne.

------------------
What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

By way of thanks, Arianne stops planning the imminent destruction of the lights and her next meal. She takes a sip from her flask and goes back to relaxing.

------------------
(url="http://"http://forums.evula.com/viewforum.php?f=32")Webstory Forum(/url)

Originally posted by Rawzer:
That said, Rawzer forms a magical sound-proof barrier around Arianne.

I thought that it was YOU, RAWZER,

I originally banned it for everyone but me. Nyah.

------------------
What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

LifeKnight walks into the bar and orders a blue mushroom. After his vitality increases by 5, he laughs at SlaVitiCkus changing his signature to include poger825. He falls asleep, and has a nightmare about poger825 hitting him on the head with the hard silver handle of a Dagger of Ferret. He wakes up, relates his dream to Rawzer, then leaves.

------------------
Boo! Did I scare you? No? BOO! How about now? Good!

LifeKnight returns through the time portal carrying a glass sword which he stole from the Ultima dimension. He walks up to Rawzer and asks how much it costs to rent a room.

For those who don't know, Ultima is a series of about 16 cool RPGs, of which I have only played 1-6. Glass swords are a powerful weapon from Ultima that will kill almost any living creature in one hit, but shatter when used. LifeKnight having a glass sword on had should make this pub more interesting. 🙂

------------------

Thunderforge notes that Ultima is also the name of a cheat plugin.

Thunderforge decides to suggest that Rawzer make the glass swords into oversized glass wine goblets. Surely his mighty spoon could accomplish this 😉

------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**Thunderforge notes that Ultima is also the name of a cheat plugin.

Thunderforge decides to suggest that Rawzer make the glass swords into oversized glass wine goblets. Surely his mighty spoon could accomplish this 😉

LifeKnight continues to wonder what the price of a room is as Rawzer is not responding.

EDIT: Since there is currently no Rawzer, LifeKnight decides to ignore the ban on magic at the pub. He casts Pandora's Box, and a large chest appears at his feet. He picks it up and continues to wait for his room.
------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-07-2003).)

Originally posted by LifeKnight:
**LifeKnight continues to wonder what the price of a room is as Rawzer is not responding.

EDIT: Since there is currently no Rawzer, LifeKnight decides to ignore the ban on magic at the pub. He casts Pandora's Box, and a large chest appears at his feet. He picks it up and continues to wait for his room.**

Thunderforge lets LifeKnight use his room until Rawzer can give one (just as Slav did for me). He also begins to speculate that inside of Pandora's Box, there will be a sushi platter.

------------------
Clones are people two.
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**Thunderforge lets LifeKnight use his room until Rawzer can give one (just as Slav did for me). He also begins to speculate that inside of Pandora's Box, there will be a sushi platter.

LifeKnight goes into Thunderforge's room where hides the glass sword under the spare bed. He then creates an energy field around the bed to prevent intruders (Thunderforge included) from getting their hands on his one-use-only sword. LifeKnight walks out and opens the Pandora's Box.

Ten beams of bright green light shoot out of the box, and ten goblins materialize around the pub. These goblins are not ordinary goblins, they are twice as powerful and four times as rich. They begin to cause trouble around the bar. LifeKnight exits through the time portal once again. 🆒

EDIT-750 posts in the Blue Mushroom pub. Now that's 🆒.
------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-07-2003).)

SlaVitiCkus, not being sober enough to realize what he is about to do is impossible, walks through the barrier, grabs the glass sword, and gives it to the goblin leader in agreement that they will leave. They do, and soon the news reports that the queens best knight has just been slain by a goblin.

------------------

Originally posted by SlaVitiCkus:
**SlaVitiCkus, not being sober enough to realize what he is about to do is impossible, walks through the barrier, grabs the glass sword, and gives it to the goblin leader in agreement that they will leave. They do, and soon the news reports that the queens best knight has just been slain by a goblin.

It couldn't have been me, because I was in the Ultima dimension at the time. 😛
LifeKnight comes back through the portal with two things, another glass sword and the Dispell field spell. He walks up to the time portal and dispells it (AN GRAV). The portal slowly disappears then fades away. The removal of the portal returns the Blue Mushroom pub to the humble fishing village of Dernath. The windoes open on the Kane Band (or whatever it was) and the pop-pop areana still exist, however. Because there is no time portal, people can no longer go to dimensions such as EV and Ultima.
LifeKnight goes into Thunderforge's room, dispells the energy field, then goes to sleep, still holding the glass sword in his fist.

------------------

SlaVitiCkus hires a bum from the streets to make them a new portal for some reason.

------------------

**SlaVitiCkus hires a bum from the streets to make them a new portal for some reason.

LifeKnight tells SlaVitiCkus to go ahead with the portal, but not to put it in the doorway. LifeKnight thinks that the bum is better suited to build them a new door, since there is just an open doorway now.

------------------

The bum, having a masters degree in time portals, but just too lazy to get a job, successfully installs the portal, however the hole of the old doorway needs to be covered up. He hires another bum to cover it, who just starts drinking booze and saying he'll "get to it later".

------------------

**The bum, having a masters degree in time portals, but just too lazy to get a job, successfully installs the portal, however the hole of the old doorway needs to be covered up. He hires another bum to cover it, who just starts drinking booze and saying he'll "get to it later".

LifeKnight builds a "proper" door, and sends the bum out with a gale of wind (magic). He then walks into the new time portal at the end of the bedroom hallway.

------------------

Originally posted by LifeKnight:
**LifeKnight goes into Thunderforge's room, dispells the energy field, then goes to sleep, still holding the glass sword in his fist.

First, I thought that I posted earlier. Must not have come through :frown:

Now, my earlier post: (which is slightly modified to make sense at this point in time)

Thunderforge notices that LifeKnight never re-enabled the energy field. When LifeKnight was asleep, Thunderforge quietly took the sword out of LifeKnight's hand, crept outside to the lobby, then begins to sell the glass sword to the highest bidder.

"The bid starts at 50,000 gold pieces." Thunderforge calls out. "Do I hear 60,000?"

(And now, I guess that Slav and LifeKnight were more worried about the door and time portal to have noticed the bid).

------------------
Clones are people two.

By now the band has disappeared for a lunch break, and Rawzer's silence spell has worn off. Arianne looks at the glass sword with mild interest. Standing, she moves behind Thunderforge and murmurs in his ear:

"I will give you something more valuable than gold: your life."

Her breath is slight, her skin cold to the touch.

------------------
(url="http://"http://forums.evula.com/viewforum.php?f=32")Webstory Forum(/url)

LifeKnight wakes up and realizes his sword is missing. He grabs it from Thunderforge and escapes through the time portal.

------------------