The Blue Mushroom Pub

Originally posted by premonition:
**Standing, she moves behind Thunderforge and murmurs in his ear:

"I will give you something more valuable than gold: your life."

Her breath is slight, her skin cold to the touch.

But I'm living already. So what do you mean by giving me my life?

Thunderforge notices that LifeKnight took the sword back. Thunderforge decides to make ice, or perhaps even plastic decoys (if he can create plastic in this primitive world) if he ever gets the sword back. Perhaps then he can sell the sword and use the money to retire in Upper Berglum ...or he can just buy some potions from Klaxia.

EDIT: 20 pages! Now we only need 31 more pages before it will be closed down like the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/webboard/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20030510-6-002269.html")The Boozerama Bar NE(/url), then we can make a Return of the Blue Mushroom Pub, much like the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002803.html#")Boozerama Bar: The Return(/url)!
------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

(This message has been edited by Thunderforge (edited 10-13-2003).)

LifeKnight walks back into the pub from the portal. He has brought more stuff from the Ultima dimension: Another glass sword, and several pieces of blackrock (Blackrock is a stange substance that can be used to disrupt or block the flow of magic or be used in the creation of teleportation devices, among other things).
LifeKnight walks up to the broken Plex-o-firm Nev-r-break window which the Martin guy never finished repairing. LifeKnight uses a fiery arrow to melt down the glass sword. With this material, parts of the broken window, the blackrock gems, several shock spheres from WoC, and the use of magic spells, LifeKnight succeeds in creating a window that opens on the Apieron mu"shroom" patch. LifeKnight then goes back into Thunderforge's room and hides the remaining glass sword so nobody can find it. Finally, he hops out the new window and begins squishing insects.

------------------
Boo! Did I scare you? No? BOO! How about now? Good!

Originally posted by LifeKnight:
...several shock spheres from WoC, and the use of magic spells...

You'd better run from the bar before Rawzer sees that!

------------------
Clones are people two.
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**You'd better run from the bar before Rawzer sees that!

Rawzer isn't here...and besides, I'm not abusing magic like LabRat did. Look what happened to him...what did happen to him? Where is he?

Anyway...LifeKnight returns from the Apeiron window with a sack full of Forest Mushrooms, Blue Mushrooms, Farie Mushrooms, Enchanted Farie Mushrooms, Nightshades, Toadstools, and every type of mushroom you can think of. He deposits his sack on the bar for Rawzer, and promotes himself to offical mushroom collector for the Blue Mushroom Pub.

------------------

Rawzer closes the office of Mushroom Collector and tells LifeKnight to relax and have a good time, man.

------------------
Werd.

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**Rawzer closes the office of Mushroom Collector and tells LifeKnight to relax and have a good time, man.

LifeKnight orders an ale made of forest mushroom mixed with a little vinegar to make it stronger (yum!).
He then tells Rawzer that the pub needs a new door since he dispelled the time portal. He also reminds Rawzer that he needs his own room, as Thunderforge's room isn't secure enough for him, his gold, and his Glass Swords.

------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-12-2003).)

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-12-2003).)

Thunderforge proposes that a new time teleporter be installed instead of a door. After all, the bar didn't have a single burglary. He also proposes that there be a television with Jerry Springer playing.

OOC: Comment that has nothing to do with this topic (and occurred in real life):

The pastor of my church was on the The Tonight Show last Friday (10/10/03). He stood on his head and sang the books of the Bible. also, there was the man with the largest arms in the world (27 inches!) and my pastor measured Jay Leno's head to see if it was bigger (it was, at 28 inches).

------------------
Clones are people two.

Originally posted by Thunderforge:
**Thunderforge proposes that a new time teleporter be installed instead of a door. After all, the bar didn't have a single burglary. He also proposes that there be a television with Jerry Springer playing.

OK. (LifeKnight goes into Ultima and comes back with more blackrock and another glass sword) Using the glass sword, the blackrock, several shock spheres, several blue mushrooms, magic spells, and about a hundred other things, LifeKnight creates another time portal. The Blue Mushroom Pub now exists in the void outside of Garendall/Darmyl. There are windows in the pub leading to Dernath, the Kane Band in EV, the pop-pop arena, the Apeiron mu"shroom" patch, and the last window opens on an Apple Store. The time gate, however, can be used to teleport anywhere, anytime, and anyplace.
After doing all this, LifeKnight challenges anyone to a spoon duel. If someone accepts, LifeKnight will make himself a spoon and, well, win. 🙂

------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-13-2003).)

SlaVitiCkus makes LifeKnight Rawzers slave, because by using so many spells to aid himself he has abused magic. He also takes a spoon and bashes lifenight over the head, knocking the cocky night from ultima out in one blow. he then stares at lifenight and says "hey, what happened to him? eh, gimmie another booze." Slavitickus stares at lifenight/ "hey, what ha...THUD" Slavitickus falls on the floor, passed out.

------------------
Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordian.
"You're dumb." -Rawzer to whitedevil, whitedevil2, Ory 'hara, and poger825.

LifeKnight is going to get back at SlaVitiCkus. He wants to make a spoon that will shoot lightning, but the only way such a spoon can be made is from a Staff of Lordship. LifeKnight already has one, but he doesn't want to use it to make a spoon. So he goes out the Dernath window and <some text deleted to protect newbies> and the Staff of Lordship appears at his feet. He picks up and goes back to the pub and carves it into a good spoon. He hits SlaVitiCkus over the head with. Lighting strikes SlaVitiCkus and he runs out the time door, into the void. Life Knight walks up to the bar and orders a Blue Mushroom. 😄

------------------

Might Rawzer remind the rest of the patrons that the pub does not exist in the temporal universe, but instead in it's own reality, and the "door" was simply a link to the real world via Dernath? Well, it is.

Rawzer gives LifeKnight a room for 50 gold. Stay the week for 300, a month for 800. Yearly rates... let's say... 4000 gold. Choose wisely.

The demon Sidatious continues serving drinks with astonishing skill, and soon becomes a Drink Mage Demon level 42.

Note: rates changed, T-Forge.

------------------
Werd.

(This message has been edited by Rawzer (edited 10-14-2003).)

LifeKnight takes everything from Thunderforge's room and moves it into his room. He places the glass sword in the closet and creates an Ether-field around it, as an energy field wasn't powerful enough because a drunken SlaVitiCkus was able to get through (trust me Slav, these fields are extra-dimensional, you can't get through it). LifeKnight then casts magic lock on the closet door. He re-enters the bar and pays Rawzer 4000 gold for one year (LifeKnight has Gold (the plugin), by the way). LifeKnight still hasn't gotten his mushroom ale.

------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-14-2003).)

**and the "door" was simply a link to the real world via Dernath? Well, it is.

One of the windows also leads to Dernath, and the whole wall is in Dernath as well (as my rogue Escape Pod demonstrated).

Rawzer gives LifeKnight a room for 50 gold. Stay the week for 200, a month for 500. Yearly rates... let's say... 4000 gold. Choose wisely.

Assuming that you wanted a room for one year, the following show how much you'd pay depending on which rate:

Daily rate: 18250 gold (18300 on leap years)
Weekly rate: 1040 gold
Monthly rate: 6000 gold
Yearly rate: 4000 gold

So clearly, you should pay at the weekly rate. Unless of course, you don't plan on staying a year.

------------------
Clones are people two.

Damn. I did the math in my head. I suck.

Rawzer points out the ale that has been sitting in front of LifeKnight for several days, which Sidatious the Drink Mage Demon promptly served him in the first place.

------------------
Werd.

Arianne sits back down, not too fussed about the curious little sword. She hears the announcement of prices, and shakes her head in silent contempt. Mortals. Idly, she wonders when Rawzer will notice she has spent a long time in the bar, and has not yet rented a room. Or bought anything at all, for that matter.

Sidatious brings her order, and Arianne is pleasantly surprised that the variety of drinks available has increased. The two creatures share a conspiratorial smile before the demon continues with his chore.

------------------
(url="http://"http://forums.evula.com/viewforum.php?f=32")Webstory Forum(/url)

LifeKnight drinks the ale and challenges Rawzer to a spoon duel: Rawzer's Spoon o' Doom against LifeKnight's "Spoon of Lordship". :eek:

------------------

Thunderforge proposes that if LifeKnight wins, he gets a room for free at the daily rate. If Rawzer wins, then LifeKnight must switch his rate to daily.

Also, my bet for this duel goes to Rawzer. Considering that he is more skilled in the art of spoon fencing, and he is the owner of the bar and can do whatever he wants to to win (except poke out LifeKnight's eye, I suppose), Rawzer is the clear victor. Also, I don't think that fusing weapons and fusing magic works very well.

------------------
Clones are people two.

LifeKnight will wait for Rawzer to agree. While waiting, however, LifeKnight casts the "See Future" spell ("Vas Wis Tym" in Ultima spell lingo/language) and annouces that a "big surprise" will walk into the pub soon after the spoon duel and there will be interesting series of events over the course of the next few days.

LifeKnight's expression: 😄
Other pub members' expression: :rolleyes:

------------------

(This message has been edited by LifeKnight (edited 10-15-2003).)

I don't want to be surprised!

Fate Control <alters destiny>

Whatever it was is now destroyed.

------------------
Yet another meaningless post
<(url="http://"http://www.evula.com")E(/url)(url="http://"http://www.evula.net")V(/url)(url="http://"http://www.evula.org")ula link(/url)>

<an ort> LifeKnight negates SuperNova's magic. You cannot change the future. LifeKnight is still waiting for a response from Rawzer.

------------------