I'm well into developing a TC....

That was actually an inside joke I had at school :blink:

@zapp, on Sep 30 2007, 06:37 PM, said in I'm well into developing a TC....:

That was actually an inside joke I had at school :blink:

What? "Smarty-pants"?

No, the whole thing about coughing.

Okay. I've mostly recovered from my horrible disease, so I'm getting back to work. Right now I'm working on remodelling and retexturing my ships. I'm starting with the Bobcat- this time it really will be 'redone'.

@shlimazel, on Oct 3 2007, 10:37 AM, said in I'm well into developing a TC....:

Okay. I've mostly recovered from my Horrible Disease™, so I'm getting back to work. Right now I'm working on remodelling and retexturing my ships. I'm starting with the Bobcat- this time it really will be 'redone'.

Fixed.

I can't wait to see the re-textured bobcat!

Fixed.

STOP IT! STOP IT! HE'S PUTTING CORPORATE CRAP AFTER MY WORDS! AAAAARRGRGHHHHH!!!!
But, seriously, please don't do that. For some reason I find it hugely annoying.

I can't wait to see the re-textured bobcat!

Not only re-textured, but re-MODELED! It's awesome. Just ask BluePlanet 😉

Okay, time for today's update. I'm getting near to being done with the redone bobcat, but I don't want to call it "finished" until I've put more thought into it. So I'm done for today. Time for some gaming. Oblivion, here I come!!

How many missions have you coded? Descs? Spins? Trade routes?

I was gonna put "™" after Corporate Crap, but I decided against it. :laugh:

Corporate Crap or no, keep up the good work!

How many missions have you coded? Descs? Spins? Trade routes?

I was gonna put "™" after Corporate Crap, but I decided against it.

Corporate Crap or no, keep up the good work!

Don't worry!

That's about the size of Nebula, except for the Snds and the S˙sts.

Yeah, EVP beats you out on outfits by a large margin, as well as weapons and descs, but I guess you know that. Of course, it's a work in progress, I understand, so you'll prolly beat me out in the long run.

I was sick, too, and wasn't working on it. I'm starting up again now.

Okay, time for today's update! I implemented the First Name/Last Name thing mentioned in my new topic, as well as doing.... other things. I think I'm done with the new bobcat, but don't expect pics until I'm sure.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 04 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

I know how much you love my advice, Shlimazel, but again I have to advise you: Stop making graphics dude. They are the least important part of your TC. I have seen many TCs go down in flames, and let me tell you one reason that was never ever a factor: graphics. It's always been the tedious coding.

You really haven't completed much. I'd be interested in hearing of real progress in the rest of the TC.

Actually, that might be pretty good advice. I'll think about that. I can do graphics later, after all.
I don't agree about how much I've completed. It's not easy to tell just by looking how much work I've put into it. It does need more work to be finished, obviously, but it's coming together nicely.

Cool.

++

Alright. Here's some news everyone will no doubt consider bad. Things have come up, and I'm not gonna be working on Spacelane for a while. I'm going to ask everyone to be patient. It WILL come....

Just to reassure you, I haven't given up. When I'm able to I'll get back to work.

What has come up? How long will you be gone for?

Real Life. Gotta hate it.