GTW Game 27

If I were evil I would most certainly have switched to 1Eevee1 at the last minute last round instead of allowing the tie to happen. The fact that a tie was allowed to happen indicates that both terrorists were voting for the same person, and that one of the people up for consideration was a terrorist.

Jacabyte was voting for Eugene along with me and 1Eevee1 and he got killed last round. This makes sense only if Eugene is the terrorist and not 1Eevee1. Eugene was quite close to being killed, and surely felt threatened. He clearly wanted to eliminate one of the people who voted against him in case it came down to tie again. Since I had already accused him that round, killing me would be too obvious, and since Eugene himself had voted against 1Eevee1, killing him would also be too obvious. That left only Jacabyte, and indeed he is dead. What was a hunch last round has now been supported with evidence. Eugene Chin is a traitor.

Erg. That's... devious. I need to think about that.

Better do it fast, as I'm closing the round at 4 PM Central Time.

Sorry, Eugene , but this looks pretty damning to my eyes. I'm going to have to vote for you.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 30 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

Final vote results:

Eugene Chin
darth_vader
Shlimazel

darth_vader
Eugene Chin

No Vote
1Eevee1
kickme
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Mack returns to the voting room and sits down. The lights dim again, to near darkness.

Shlimazel says in a small voice, "Mack, why are the lights so low?" Mack glares at him, then says, "Well, gentlemen, seems you've chosen Eugene Chin as the next to go." He nods to the guards, and says, "Take him away." As the guards drag him off, kickme springs up out of his seat, pulls out a silenced pistol, and kills Eugene Chin before sitting back down. RJC Ultra , startled, asks "What was that all about, kickme?" kickme shrugs and says, "We were going to kill him anyway. I just did it a little..." but before kickme can complete his sentence, one of the guards takes aim and shoots kickme as well.

1Eevee1 checks for a pulse, but kickme is found dead.

"Well, everyone, we're two down. Eugene Chin was a traitor. kickme was James Bond, an assassin. We haven't got all of the traitors yet, though. Good luck!"

Current player list:

darth_vader
Shlimazel
1Eevee1
RJC Ultra
SoItBegins

Ok, so it seems reasonable to assume that Darth, 1eevee1, and myself are not terrorists, since we voted for Eugene. This leaves RJC Ultra and SIB. SoItBegins has gone after Eugene in the past, therefore I vote for RJC Ultra , who seems the most likely to be a terrorist.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 30 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

Wait, I was right? My hunch was actually right?

WOW! First time ever!

Hmmmmm... In the spirit of Eugene Chin-- oh, wait. Terrorist. Yeah. oh-kaaay... ahem In the spirit of darth_vader, seeing as one of my hunches has been already correct, I think I shall make a second!!

(scans the topic)

Er, ahem-hem. This post, here, seems most indubitably suspicious! Defending a known terrorist, but tearing him down in the same breath? Such demean-eor is nigh unheard of! I call the (uncertainly sus-pi-ci-ous) RJC Ultra to actions for his account!

Uh, wait, that's not it, I mean...

Well, that was surprising.

Indeed, RJC Ultra seems to be the most likely, due to his stabbing with the stabby side of the knife and the healing with the healy side of the knife at the same time, as was mentioned before by SoItBegins.

RJC hasn't done much that's suspicious as far as I can see. Far more interesting is how quick SoItBegins is to jump on the first easy target.

Oh noes. I died.

@darth_vader, on Jul 31 2008, 06:12 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

RJC hasn't done much that's suspicious as far as I can see. Far more interesting is how quick <self> is to jump on the first easy target.

Back oars! I was just trying to reason things out, like you were. Here's what I was thinking:

1. You and Shlimazel most likely aren't terrorists, after that whole thing with EC.

2. ...and I know I'm not one either, so that leaves RJC Ultra and/or 1Eevee1.

3. (I scan the topic) Shlimazel believes RJC is suspicious, and I've found a post that seems kinda fishy! Let's see who RJCevil really is!

I knew Eugene was guilty soo long ago, and I've only just been skimming the topic. I should've signed up, this game would've been over already :p.

@soitbegins, on Jul 31 2008, 12:02 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

Wait, I was right? My hunch was actually right?

WOW! First time ever!

And yet you didn't vote for him when he became really suspicious, did you?

SoItBegins , you're almost certainly evil to me. Since we'll be down to three people after this round, you probably won't make it as well.

@rjc-ultra, on Aug 1 2008, 09:28 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

And yet you didn't vote for him when he became really suspicious, did you?

Quite honestly, I was starting to get cold feet by that time. Like I said earlier, that was my first hunch that was right. I was starting to worry it was wrong, and so I chose to remain silent.

Little did I know I was actually right.

This round will end at noon Central Time.

SoItBegins
darth_vader
RJC Ultra

RJC Ultra
SoItBegins
Shlimazel
1Eevee1

No Vote
No one, for once.

Shlim or 1Eevee1, I urge you to change your vote. There is not much time.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 02 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

Everyone here except for RJC has gone after for Eugene. That, in itself is a good reason to vote for RJC, because, after all, the terrorists would hardly vote for one another , and since RJC is the only one present who failed to vote for a known terrorist he is suspicious. Therefore, in my mind, your defending RJC makes absolutely no sense.

SoItBegins has voted for Eugene. Therefore voting out SIB would be foolish.

Final voting results

RJC Ultra
SoItBegins
Shlimazel
1Eevee1

SoItBegins
darth_vader
RJC Ultra

Everyone is sitting in the War Room discussing the voting when Mack steps in again. This time he looks somewhat disheveled, his normally impeccable hair slightly mussed. "Sorry about being late, I had to stop and help an elderly couple change their tire. Now, about those voting results..."

The lights dim again, and Mack says, "Today's voting has chosen RJC Ultra as a target. RJC?"

RJC Ultra slides out of his seat and surrenders himself to the guards meekly. As they take him away, everyone watches as the nuclear missiles destroy his country. At the same time, 1Eevee1 notices that several missiles have been diverted to darth_vader's country.

"Oh my. It seems the traitors have struck again. Too bad. darth_vader was a valuable source of information."

Mack shrugs slightly, and goes on. "There are three of you left. At least one of you is a traitor. Good luck finding out who."

Current player list
SoItBegins
Shlimazel
1Eevee1

Looks like Darth was the IA. Given that, and given that he went after you, SIB, I think I must have been mistaken in defending your innocence. Have at you, retracted!

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 02 August 2008 - 05:31 PM