GTW Game 27

Rebelious told me he couldn't play in a game over at my forum because he was busy. Given that it's possible that he can't play now. He could have forgotten that he's playing here, which would be why he hasn't said nothing.

No, no one was night-killed, because the dictators did not PM me until after the first round was already over.

Again, to anyone who's curious, the round ends at 2 PM CST and 3 PM EST.

Eugene Chin seems suspicious, but I don't think he could fail to PM Mack on time, since he's been around all the time.
I'll go for 1Eevee1 again, because I don't like the reasoning behind the vote for kickme.

This post has been edited by RJC Ultra : 26 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

I'll retract my vote for Rebelious if he is truly too busy to play, and request that he be removed from the game. Since We currently have a tie and the round is nearly over, I'll take a shot in the dark and go with Eugene Chin. Sorry Eugene, but you seem a lot more suspicious than kickme or 1Eevee1, the only others up for consideration. The game needs to move forward.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 26 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

If he doesn't post here or PM me by noon CST tomorrow, he's gone.

Well, damn. Everybody's saying I'm more suspicious, but nobody's saying Why.

1Eevee1 , to defend myself, then.

I've already addressed SIB's arguments, and his willingness to die has little bearing on the fact that going after guys like EKHawkman all the time isn't much of a strategy.

Was there some other point I missed?

Vote Tally:
Eugene Chin: (2)
JacaByte
darth_vader

1Eevee1: (2)
RJC Ultra
Eugene Chin

kickme: (1)
1Eevee1

No Vote: (4)
kickme
Rebelious
Shlimazael
SoItBegins

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 26 July 2008 - 02:22 PM

Eugene does not look suspicious to my eye. It looks to me as though people are voting for him as an easy way to look like they are doing something. So explain yourself, please, Darth Vader.

@1eevee1, on Jul 26 2008, 11:58 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

kick_me. It's been a while since he was a terrorist, so he has to return to his roots sooner rather then later.

covers self in alfoil

First, no underscode.

And I'm sure I was a wolf in the last game...

Therefore, I'm going to vote for 1Eevee1 in self defence and for having incorrect information.

You saw through my horribly conceived plan!

Eugene_Chin(e) as a self-defense vote.

Horribly conceived plan? (gasp) Should I have chosen you instead?

Note: 'you' does not count as a vote.

This round is over.

Voting results:

Eugene Chin:
JacaByte
darth_vader
1Eevee1

1Eevee1:
RJC Ultra
Eugene Chin
kickme

darth_vader :
Shlimazael

No Vote:
Rebelious
SoItBegins

Everyone is assembled again, eagerly awaiting the latest results. As Mack walks into the room again, the lights dim and he sits down.

"First: you all chose to tie instead of choosing someone to die, so today, everyone is spared. We'll just have to hope you find someone more convincingly evil next time. Any questions?"

Shlimazael asks, "Mack, why did the lights dim? That only happens when we vote someone out and they die."

"Good question. JacaByte , would you care to answer that?" Mack looks over at JB, who is slumped in his chair. "JacaByte? Someone check him for a pulse, please."

kickme , who is sitting next to JacaByte, reports that JB has no pulse. "Hmm. That's troubling. It seems the traitors have gotten a free kill tonight. And look at the Big Board!" Behind them, the screen comes alive with figures and trails of nuclear missiles pummeling the major cities of JacaByte's country. "Too bad. Perhaps next time you'll vote for someone and perhaps get a traitor. Good luck, gentlemen!"

Soooo.... does that mean that last round was tie-die? 😄

Darn, my ploy failed to net a traitor, and now I'm dead...

Hmm, do people realise that there isn't a period when we can't talk?

More importantly, do you realize that there is no such period? 😛

Also, since Rebelious has not been playing at all, he's removed from the player list.

@kickme, on Jul 28 2008, 09:40 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

Hmm, do people realise that there isn't a period when we can't talk?

Actually, I do. The only problem is I'm still thinking who to vote for.

Since I'm the host and I decided it would be so, I'll remind you all again : You can talk at any time, there are no periods where you are not allowed to talk.

Alright, this has gone on for long enough.

Silence and inaction only help the terrorists; on top of that, at the rate things are going the next game won't start until September.

We've got seven players left, and, unless Rebelious was a terrorist (one can always hope), two badguys still standing. That means we can only afford one 'miss.' Anything more, and the traitors win.

So, as much as I'd like to avoid stirring up the hornet's nest, seeing as I've accrued wrath for no reason I can discern, somebody's got to do something to start us off, or we're going nowhere.

So, if nothings happening otherwise, it's time for me to take up my nail-bat, walk right up to those hornets, and start swinging.

Between the inexplicable (and ill-explained ) accusations aimed at me, and JacaByte's Night-Kill, I think I'm being set up.

I can understand 1Eevee1's attempts to keep himself from getting lynched. So, I'm going to echo Shlimazel's sentiment from last round, and ask darth_vader to please put his hunch from last round to words.

If anybody has any better ideas, I'm listening.

darth_vader: (1)
Eugene Chin

No Vote: (6)
1Eevee1
darth_vader
kickme
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 29 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

I'll go with that as well, for the same reasons as last turn. (Note, I tend to refer to each game as a Round, and each section within that as a Turn. So I'm not talking about last game.) rrretracted!

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 30 July 2008 - 03:49 PM