GTW Game 27

I'll go for Rebelious, simply because he hasn't posted at all and people need to be called out on that early in the game.

Sorry bout spelling the name wrong. I fix now! I enjoy being eccentric in the first parts but then buckle down when we have more of a chance of finding out what is what. Its kinda pointless to me that in the beginning we super analyze everything and confuse ourselves. Unless someone is blatantly a terrorist I wont start up till the 2nd round then go over everything a few times.

I'll abstain for the time being, until I find evidence to vote one way or the other.

So few people voting... tsk tsk tsk. 😛

The round will end at 10 PM CDT tonight, which is 4 AM GMT/UTC and 8 PM PDT.

Hmmmmmmm I'm at an impass here. Do I stick with the SDV or should I try and save myself and cause a tie with eevee.... I really am in a predicament here.

Hmmm....

Eugene, you said

"I'm wary about jumping on EKHawkman again. He's constantly getting hung by his own words, yet he hasn't been evil once yet. Like the numerous Templar Lynchings, it strikes me as people going after an easy target."

I see your point...

...were it not for a vague suspicion I have. My gut's telling me that EK's bound to be a terrorist sooner or late---

Oh. My. Gawd.

I take it back. I take it all back. Eugene Chin, it's you who's the terrorist this time.It's your classic obfuscation ploy. Pick someone, mention him, find a reason not to vote for him. He's innocent, you come out looking great.

Thus, I say that you are one of the bad guys. Therefore: Eugene Chin , I choose you!!

You should probably bold the name, as well as the "you."

I took care of it. This round ends in about half an hour. Anybody else who needs to post, do so, and those of you who need to PM me, go ahead and do so. I leave early tomorrow morning, so I won't get back to you until Friday, but the sooner the better. Thanks. 🙂

Alright, this round is over. I'll write up an ending post shortly and edit this with it. People who need to PM me, please do so.

Final vote tally :

EKHawkman :
JacaByte
Shlimazael

1Eevee1 :
RJC Ultra

Shlimazael
EKHawkman

Rebelious :
darth_vader

Eugene Chin :
SoItBegins

No Vote :
1Eevee1
kickme
Eugene Chin
Rebelious

Everyone is eagerly awaiting news of who the final target will be when the sharply-dressed man walks in and sits down among them again.

"Well, gentlemen, looks like we're quite divided at this point. EKHawkman received two votes, which was one more than anyone else. Looks like he's the one who's going to have to pay tonight." Mack nods to the guards, and they take EKH away to a nearby waiting room, whereupon everyone is directed to look at the center screen.

"We'll see the nuclear missiles arcing onto major population centers here shortly. Once that's occurred we'll check into EKH's background and see what we can learn about him."

EKHawkman is dead. You will learn his status tomorrow morning before I leave. Those who need to PM me, again, do so.

Since people don't seem to be PM'ing Mack, and nothing else is going on yet, let me nip this in the bud:

@soitbegins, on Jul 22 2008, 06:58 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

Eugene Chin, it's you who's the terrorist this time.It's your classic obfuscation ploy. Pick someone, mention him, find a reason not to vote for him. He's innocent, you come out looking great.

What I was saying was that the people on Hawke seemed to be looking for an easy target. I've made this argument before, if in different words.

I made it here, when, again, EKHawkman was taking flak for little reason. I made it here, when it was Templar98921 taking flak.

I argued that LNSU was taking an easy way out here, when he was being led into voting randomly, by you, instead of voting on his own reasoning.

These are cases of people looking for easy targets, rather than thinking things through. But playing this way doesn't catch traitors. If anything, it could let traitors slip under the radar; or worse, control the game.

To put it simply, if this sort of play goes unchallenged, the traitors win.

Tell me, are we to continue killing off EKHawkman and Templar98921 in every game they show up in, just because they're easy targets?
Or, for that matter, you?

I've said it before, this is a bad way to play this game.

Eugene Chin here fails to realize something:

Tell me, are we to continue killing off EKHawkman and Templar98921 in every game they show up in, just because they're easy targets?
Or, for that matter, you?

I have practically had the worst luck in GTW in the past few games. I go into every game expecting to be lynched, something which has bled into my style of play. Thus it is that if I think someone's evil, I'm just going to try to take that someone down with me!

Here I am, guys. I apologize for forgetting to tell you if EKHawkman was innocent before I left, so here it is: he's innocent.

That means post. 😛

Hey hey, we got the wrong guy. Too bad, but we're hardly ever successful the first round. I'm gonna vote Rebelious again, since he didn't vote last round and didn't even respond to my vote. This is subject to change, but people gotta play the game if people wanna win the game.

Since you all apparently decided to not post during my absence, the round will end later today (Saturday July 26th) instead of yesterday.

Gah I died again. I'm going to start eating eevee now........

kickme RETRACTED. It's been a while since he was a terrorist, so he has to return to his roots sooner rather then later.

covers self in alfoil

Also fixed up one error. The other I'll leave.

This post has been edited by 1Eevee1 : 26 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

Eugene Chin , come out and play!

@jacabyte, on Jul 26 2008, 12:30 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

Eugene Chin , come out and play!

If you're looking for lurkers, at least I've been here.

Rebelious: (1)
darth_vader

kickme: (1)
1Eevee1

Eugene Chin: (1)
JacaByte

No Vote: (6)
Eugene Chin
kickme
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazael
SoItBegins

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 26 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

You all have until 2 PM CST (3 PM EST, 8 PM GMT) to finish voting. If you don't, well, too bad, eh?

Hey, wait a second. Didn't someone get night-killed?