GTW Game 27

Dun dun dunn!

Ten men from around the world are sitting together at a long, circular table in the semidarkness. Above and behind them are a series of screens showing the world's geopolitical situation, and the placement and flight paths of nuclear weapons from around the world.

As they sit discussing politics and economics, a tall, smartly-dressed man walks out of a door on the far side of the room and sits down. As he does so a bank of lights that seems to float in the darkness above the table come on, and everyone is showered in light.

The newly arrived man begins to speak.

"Welcome to the War Room, gentlemen. I've asked you all to join me here today to help uncover a threat in our midst. Out of the ten of you, two are traitors to our organization - they plan to kill every other person here and then rule the world themselves. I've also received notices that two other people here have unique skills, but I'm not at liberty to pass on what those are for fear that the traitors will target them first."

He passes out small slips of paper to everyone, and then he gets up to leave. "All right, gentlemen, I have some business to attend to. Please have your votes ready for me when I get back. Good luck!"

GTW 27's player list, for reference:

1Eevee1
darth_vader
EKHawkman
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

EDIT: There are three roles. I will tell you what they are now, but I will not tell you who had what role (unless they're evil) upon death. There is M, the Intelligence Agent. James Bond, the assassin, and there are two traitors. Everyone else is innocent.

Also, thanks, Eugene, for pointing that out. I've fixed the player list.

@mackilroy, on Jul 19 2008, 10:34 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

GTW 27's player list, for reference:

darth_vader
EKHawkman
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
prophile
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

I see 1Eevee1's shenanigans got his name skipped on the player list.

Could he be the one we are after?

And my reign of chaos and terror will continue on! Bwahahahahahaha!

So... now what, exactly? I do get a slip of paper and the copy of the "Handy Dandy Guide to Not Getting a Knife in your back", right?

I'm filled with fear of the possibility of 1Eevee1 starting a reign of chaos and terror!!

< Joke vote to get us started. Am willing to change if better target is found>

At the moment, I think the best person for me to vote for is myself,

Spoiler

JacaByte

. Hopefully nobody will mind if I try to cut my own head off, right?

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 21 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

If I recall correctly, the last person to vote for himself, even in a joking manner, got bandwaggoned and lynched despite his obvious innocence. I don't remember what game it was or what person, and I'm too lazy to look, but be careful Jaca.

I shall also vote 1eevee1{retracted}. Why you ask? For the simple reasons that I said I would and he is ahead of me on the player list. Be wary Darth......... You may be next!

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 21 July 2008 - 09:18 PM

I vote for mrxak , as he's sure to be a terrorist.

Yes, this is a joke vote too.

@jacabyte, on Jul 20 2008, 02:07 AM, said in GTW Game 27:

Hopefully nobody will mind if I try to cut my own head off, right?

Actually, I do. It's quite clear you're mentally unstable. However, 1Eevee1 seems far more dangerous and aggressive than you do, so consider yourself lucky.

Before this goes any further - because I will not be home most of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, the first two rounds of Game 27 will each be longer than usual. This round will extend until Tuesday morning, the next until Friday night. Afterwards rounds will resume 48-hour voting periods. There will be no nighttime periods of not speaking.

Thanks.

Vote Tally:
1Eevee1: (3)
Shlimazel
EKHawkman
RJC Ultra

JacaByte: (1)
JacaByte

No Vote: (6)
1Eevee1
darth_vader
Eugene Chin
kickme
Rebelious
SoItBegins

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 21 July 2008 - 09:26 PM

For the record, I'm not actually playing, guys. Don't count SIB as having voted.

@mrxak, on Jul 21 2008, 02:52 PM, said in GTW Game 27:

For the record, I'm not actually playing, guys. Don't count SIB as having voted.

FOOL! Thats just what a terrorist would say! He would make that excuse! So who is actually playing. And why is nobody doing nothing.

I'm changing my vote to EKHawkman , because of his ignorance of the player list posted at the beginning of the topic, and because it's a better vote than for myself. Also because he's try to convince us that somebody who isn't even playing is a terrorist.

The player list, again:

1Eevee1
darth_vader
EKHawkman
Eugene Chin
JacaByte
kickme
Rebelious
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

I will also change my vote, because I don't think 1eevee1 deserves to be lynched because of a bandwagon my joke vote started, and because EKhawkman is annoying.

I'm retracting my vote, as I didn't really mean for it to cause anything.

I will SDV on Shlimazel
Guys, obviously I'm just trying to get people to start playing. No one is doing anything!

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 22 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

Uh, who is Shil?
I'm guessing you mean Shlimazel, but you should really clarify that.

I'm wary about jumping on EKHawkman again. He's constantly getting hung by his own words, yet he hasn't been evil once yet. Like the numerous Templar Lynchings, it strikes me as people going after an easy target.

Correcting for actual players, and changed votes:
Vote Tally:
EKHawkman: (2)
JacaByte
Shlimazel

1Eevee1: (1)
RJC Ultra

Shil: (1) (Shlimazel?)
EKHawkman

No Vote: (6)
1Eevee1
darth_vader