Global Thermonuclear War Game 24

Whoa... Three consecutive posts for prophile, with one more vote causing a tie? I think that's creating a kind of dangerous situation, especially considering that we have to lynch somebody this round in order to find the terrorists. To prevent a tie from occuring, and since I look kind of silly out there by myself, I'm changing my vote to jrsh92.

Edit: "Underline for emphasis," JacaByte mutters to himself, "Just remember to underline for emphasis..."

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 29 May 2008 - 10:06 AM

Round Six Votes:
darth_vader - jrsh92
egroeg -
Eugene Chin - jrsh92
JacaByte - jrsh92
jrsh92 - prophile
lemonyscapegoat - prophile
Mispeled - jrsh92
prophile - jrsh92
Rickton - prophile

11 hours remain.

(best Bush impersonation): If you don't vote for prophile, you're letting the terrorists win.

Do we need to go over the reasons for why that is not true?

No, because you're going to kill me this round no matter what I say... to your great dismay later on in the game.

If you're the real IA, you should have said something. Because you didn't, you got yourself killed. Boo hoo.

Alright.
I am the real IA. I am going to be nightkilled next round for saying this...
The terrorists are Jacabyte and Mispeled. Prophile is the serial killer. Everyone else is innocent.
'nuff said.
That's why I've been going after those people so agressively.

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 29 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

@jrsh92, on May 29 2008, 07:13 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Alright.
I am the real IA. I am going to be nightkilled next round for saying this...
The terrorists are Jacabyte and Mispeled. Prophile is the serial killer. Everyone else is innocent.
'nuff said.
That's why I've been going after those people so agressively.

Try harder.

If you were the Real I.A., and had definitive investigations on both JacaByte and Mispeled, or even just on JacaByte, you absolutely should have revealed yourself before now.
Once the I.A. has the names of all living enemies, there's no more need for, nor benefit in, secrecy.

It isn't even a very good fabrication. If JacaByte were evil, he could have caused us all so much more trouble if he hadn't agreed with darwinian and helped Lynch Templar.

Let me say that again: JacaByte could have saved Templar, without exposing himself.

And while JacaByte complained about all of Mispeled's investigations still being alive, you claim to know every single role.

Oh. Quoted and screenshot, because you tend to go back and edit your posts to make your accusers look guilty.

No, I won't make you look guilty. But you'll look stupid when you find out I'm the IA.

Pah, you just lost me, due to the fact that I'm innocent. Not that I can prove it, of course, but this makes no difference.

Of course you can't prove it. That's cause you're a terrorist!

@jrsh92, on May 29 2008, 08:24 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

No, I won't make you look guilty. But you'll look stupid when you find out I'm the IA.

If you really were the I.A., there's absolutely no reason for you to have remained quiet for this long.

And, no, you can't make me believe you were waiting on an investigation on JacaByte, because you were already going after him last Round, after Mispeled had claimed and JacaByte had helped Lynch Templar, a traitor.

If you had an investigation against JacaByte, and saw Mispeled falsely claiming, you should have come forward immediately, instead of letting traitors control the council.

In the unlikely event that you Are the I.A., then You've brought this on yourself through excessive silence.

(EDIT) Frankly, even before Mispeled came forward, I'd suspected you.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 29 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

Well, that's a relief.

Is this round over yet?

If mrxak is sticking to schedule, this Round will end in less than an hour. Then we'll have some certainty.
To think; three rounds ago, I was worried that darwinian and Templar were trying to paint me up as a traitor.

egroeg missed the vote last Round, and hasn't checked in yet.
Connection problems? Limited access?
Is he the final Cylo- uh - final traitor?

@jrsh92, on May 29 2008, 06:54 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Of course you can't prove it. That's cause you're a terrorist!

I hate to tell you this, Mr. Smarty, but you can't prove that you're innocent either. Perhaps that's because you're a terrorist?

What goes around comes around, as you shall soon see.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 29 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

I will prove I'm innocent when I die.

If you're innocent, that means that Mispeled lied to us. However, I think that the chances that he did lie to us and is be a terrorist are very, very small. If he had lied to us, then why hasn't the real IA come forward? I know that you're not the IA because you said that I was a terrorist. Unless mrxak has lied to you intentionally, just because the doctors have been putting too much strain on his brain I guess, then you have to be impersonating the IA. I know that I am innocent. At least, I do, but that doesn't mean anybody else has to. You were just lashing out at the nearest target, which happened to be me and Mispeled; one of you had to be the IA, thus Mispeled would have to be a terrorist.

Most of this stuff has already been said by Eugene, but I needed to get that out of my system so my brain doesn't lock up if you do turn out to be innocent.

Now let's here the heart-stopping counter argument. You know you're fighting a battle that's already been lost, don't you?

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 29 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

@jacabyte, on May 29 2008, 10:54 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Now let's here the heart-stopping counter argument.

Reason doesn't work against me. Arguing with me is futile. If it works for Sponge Tom it works for me!
Now that 's a counter argument.

@jacabyte, on May 29 2008, 10:54 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

<snip>

Most of this stuff has already been said by Eugene, but I needed to get that out of my system so my brain doesn't lock up if you do turn out to be innocent.

If jrsh92 is evil, we win (egroeg gets removed for suspicious absence).

If jrsh92 is an Intelligence Agent, then he brought his doom down upon himself... I've explained why elsewhere.
If jrsh92 is an Ordinary Delegate, then he's only in this position because somebody left him out to dry.

But the difference between jrsh92 being an Ordinary Delegate and jrsh92 being an Intelligence Agent is largely academic (i.e. either way, we nail Mispeled to a tree).

@jrsh92, on May 29 2008, 11:05 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Reason doesn't work against me. Arguing with me is futile. If it works for Sponge Tom it works for me!
Now that 's a counter argument.

Haha, oh wow.

How do you... How do you argue against that?

Let me try my hand at refuting this gem:
"So what?"
"Big deal."
"Let's eat him."
😛

"Guards, find egroeg and execute him immediately, he's been gone from the council for too long without word," mrxak orders as he takes the podium set up on the beach. Then he laughs. "I hope he's not here just because he missed the motorcade to the beach. Speedy? What's the count?"

egroeg has been eliminated for not voting for two rounds in a row.

Round Six Votes:
darth_vader - jrsh92
Eugene Chin - jrsh92
JacaByte - jrsh92
jrsh92 - prophile
lemonyscapegoat - prophile
Mispeled - jrsh92
prophile - jrsh92
Rickton - prophile

jrsh92 - 5
prophile - 3

"Now, I hope you're all enjoying your hot dogs, because it is indeed Hot Dog O'Clock. I also hope you know what you're doing voting out jrsh92. Guards, take jrsh92 away."

jrsh92 has been eliminated.

_A soldier shoots mrxak in the arm and mrxak's gun falls to the ground. Another soldier hits him in the head with the butt of his rifle and he goes down unconscious. Another shot rings out, and Mispeled's head explodes.

"Sniper!" one of the guards yells, and soon the beach is swarming with more guards to protect the delegates, but despite the danger, mrxak insists everyone stays on the beach, and orders the guards to keep their distance from the security council. They are soon treated to the sight of missiles streaming overhead. They were sea-based nukes, launched from submarines captured by terrorist, and intelligence services around the world estimated they had only begun to use their arsenal.

mrxak is sitting in a car in the dark, in the back seat. Another man walks up and gets into the driver's seat. The man is jrsh92.

"My cell has taken over the base, and secured all outgoing communications. Staff is... cooperative," jrsh92 says.

"Good, does our intelligence seem to be accurate?" mrxak asks.

"Yes, M'Lord, the sub we want will be arriving in 5 hours."

"Good, you know what to do."

jrsh92 got out of the car, and another man, mrxak's driver, got in.

"Take me to the next rendezvous," mrxak said, then bent over in pain. When he came back up, he was on the beach. "Well my happy friends, it's time to figure out who to eliminate next."_

Mispeled has been eliminated. egroeg was the assassin. jrsh92 was a terrorist. Mispeled was the intelligence agent.

"We almost had it."
"But we already knew that subject JSH108 was working with him."
"Yes, and we already knew that after meeting with the one represented by subject JSH108, he had another rendezvous. It's that rendezvous we're interested in."
"He keeps returning to the security council, to his capture, he's fighting us doctor."
"I know, I want you to push it further. 99%"
"But doctor! If the equipment isn't perfectly calibrated!"
"Do it, we don't have time. You heard the last PA, there are intruders almost at our level."
"You think they'll just- are those gunshots?"