Global Thermonuclear War Game 24

All right! Let's spin the SoItBegins Random Roulette Wheel of Life, Death, and Memories that I Didn't Know I Had!
Now powered by random.org!

Aaaand the winner is... EKHawkman!

Meh. I'm still bitter about that one early game when you guys lynched me for random voting, and I was actually the intelligence agent.

Maybe I'm getting two games confused, though.

Round One Votes:
darth_vader -
egroeg - kickme
EKHawkman -
Eugene Chin - EKHawkman
Hypochondriac -
JacaByte - prophile
jrsh92 -
kickme -
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU -
Mackilroy -
Manta - Hypochondriac
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - kickme
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
SoItBegins - EKHawkman
Templar98921 -
xander -

As there are twenty of you playing, once there have been 15 votes, that will be enough to end the active phase.

Hmm, SIB's idea sounds cool. Let's see what mine comes up with:

prophile
nfreader
xander
Eugene Chin
kickme
Mackilroy
lemonyscapegoat
RJC Ultra
Mispeled
JacaByte
Hypochondriac
Templar98921
darth_vader
EKHawkman
SoItBegins
Manta
Rickton
egroeg
LNSU
jrsh92

edit: that list was created using random.org
Hmmm. I think I'll vote for

Spoiler

SIB

for sending me to that randomizer.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 16 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

@manta, on May 16 2008, 06:15 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Hypochondriac , you seem to be hanging around and posting a lot without voting. This makes me think you are a terrorist who is going to jump on a bandwagon near the end of the round.

here we go again. you really think mrxak would make me the terrorist again it would be the third time in a row. but since you insisted on me voting manta your more likely to be the terrorist than me. mrxak might choose you since you got lucky last round and people might follow your lead this round again. What do you have against me last game I was guilty because I voted to early this game I'm guilty because I haven't voted yet. I'm guessing your the terrorist and just want to divert attention to me. Good thing roles are reveled upon death.

Can we trust that SoItBegins 's wheel is really random? It put him on the EKHawkman bandwagon. Not that EKH's death would disappoint me all that much.

Round One Votes:
darth_vader - SoItBegins
egroeg - kickme
EKHawkman -
Eugene Chin - EKHawkman
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - prophile
jrsh92 -
kickme -
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU - SoItBegins
Mackilroy -
Manta - Hypochondriac
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - kickme
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
SoItBegins - EKHawkman
Templar98921 -
xander -

For clarity: I used the List Randomizer at random.org, placing in the Player List from mrxak's first post. EKHawkman came up at the top of the list. I kid you not.

The Random Number Gods must be laughing at me.

P.S to LNSU: You should have voted for prophile. His name came up at the top of your list.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 16 May 2008 - 06:49 PM

lemonyscapegoat (retracted), you have avoided scrutiny so far. I'd like to bring the people that other people aren't looking at into the spotlight. It makes the voting just a tiny bit more fair, by at the very least making people not really think about everyone equally. Unfortunately the first round will probably descend into bandwagoning, against an innocent most likely, by the end of it 😞

This post has been edited by jrsh92 : 17 May 2008 - 10:11 AM

@soitbegins, on May 16 2008, 07:49 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

For clarity: I used the List Randomizer at random.org, placing in the Player List from mrxak's first post. EKHawkman came up at the top of the list. I kid you not.

The Random Number Gods must be laughing at me.

P.S to LNSU: You should have voted for prophile. His name came up at the top of your list.

Fine. I change my vote to

Spoiler

prophile

in trust of the list.

edit: vote retracted.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 17 May 2008 - 09:44 AM

@lnsu, on May 16 2008, 08:29 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

Fine. I change my vote to prophile in trust of the list.

edit: although I'd prefer not to be responsible for voting prophile off twice.

Then Don't.

If you don't like the #1 name on the list, use #2.
Use the list as You see fit.

It may be SIB's list, but the list is only there as an aid, not a commandment from God.
Cast your vote as You want it.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 16 May 2008 - 08:17 PM

Round One Votes:
darth_vader - SoItBegins
egroeg - kickme
EKHawkman -
Eugene Chin - EKHawkman
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - prophile
jrsh92 - lemonyscapegoat
kickme -
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU - prophile
Mackilroy -
Manta - Hypochondriac
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - kickme
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
SoItBegins - EKHawkman
Templar98921 -
xander -

Right now it's a 3-way tie, with two votes each for prophile, kickme, and EKHawkman. There are single votes for SoItBegins, Manta, Hypochondriac, and lemonyscapegoat. Half of you have yet to vote.

Spoiler

LNSU

, on the logic that he is the first person to be the third person to vote for a single candidate. That may or may not be a good indicator, but it is all I have to go on on the first day.

xander

I plan on moving one of my votes to break the tie, though I have yet to decide who to kill. I don't want to give the terrorists a free kill on one hand, but on the other hand a random innocent is likely exactly who the terrorists would choose to kill anyway.

@darwinian, on May 16 2008, 10:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

LNSU , on the logic that he is the first person to be the third person to vote for a single candidate. That may or may not be a good indicator, but it is all I have to go on on the first day.

xander

no one has 3 votes unless I'm missing something

The third person to vote for a single candidate I think implies that you were the first one to vote for a given person, along with 2 other people who were the first to vote for a given person, not that you were 1 of 3 people to vote for a single person.

@hypochondriac, on May 17 2008, 02:30 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

no one has 3 votes unless I'm missing something

By my count, prophile has three votes: kickme, JacaByte, then LNSU. Am I off somewhere?

xander

No actually; kickme's vote for prophile must have been missed by mrxak, assuming that he didn't change his vote and forgot to unbold that one.

Whoops, my bad, I did miss that vote.

Round One Votes:
darth_vader - SoItBegins
darwinian - LNSU
egroeg - kickme
EKHawkman -
Eugene Chin - EKHawkman
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - prophile
jrsh92 - lemonyscapegoat
kickme - prophile
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU - prophile
Mackilroy -
Manta - Hypochondriac
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - kickme
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
SoItBegins - EKHawkman
Templar98921 -

prophile does have three votes against him.

I didn't notice kickme's vote against prophile when I chose to vote against prophile. Anyways, my vote will stay for the time being unless something better comes up.