xander's Global Thermonuclear War

Manta: Please, do me a favor and let me know the next time, in advance. I do not appreciate being horse-traded like that at all. :-L

Especially if you are a terrorist. If you weren't, you wouldn't mind so much, because it means Manta thinks you are innocent. Hypochondriac voting for you implies your innocence, even if it's just clever ruse. No insult, but I don't think that you and Hyper are capable of coming up with something like that in such a short time. And even if you did, it backfired.

Conclusion:
SoItBegins is nearly certainly innocent.

So, who wants to take bets on whether or not LNSU comes up with a reason to vote for Templar98921 this next round?

I hope not.

I'm going to tentatively vote for Templar98921.

@prophile, on May 10 2008, 10:51 AM, said in xander's Global Thermonuclear War:

I'm going to tentatively vote for Templar98921.

you couldn't have voted for him earlier? Ekhawkman can I expect a welcoming party?

Isn't it still the inactive phase?
When we get to vote again, my vote is going to Prophile. He's been making votes with zero explanation the entire game, how the hell have we let him get away with that so far?

Because we all love prophile and want him to have all happiness.

Sorry it has taken me so long. It has, as I said, been a long day, and I didn't get all of my PMs in a timely manner. prophile, your vote doesn't count, as voting hasn't started for the day, yet. At any rate...

After Hypochondriac is taken away, the delegates return to chambers. However, a surprise is waiting for them there. One of the body guards has been killed. Upon investigation, it turns out that one of the chairs was booby trapped with a poisoned needle. It seems that the bodyguard got tired of standing. Oh well.

To clarify, the well protected diplomat successfully protected someone. The traitors failed to make a kill. Round 3, ladies and gentlemen. Get voting. You have approx 36 hours.

xander

Do we know whose chair it was that was booby trapped?

prophile for the same reasons stated before the round began. Nothing's changed.

Yay for ridding oursleves of hypo!
I vote for retracted(jacabyte) for voting for templar in an attempt to save hypo. I believe Jaca, SIB, and Hypo are working together. I don't know how prohpile fits in yet with his late templar vote.

This post has been edited by LNSU : 11 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

I, too, want to know who's chair had the needle that I once succumbed to in a previous game.

I find it interesting that LNSU is so defensive of Templar98921. I put forward to the council that Templar and LNSU are working together, in support of mrxak's claim; it's the only reason that LNSU would have for behaving the way he his towards Templar. That, coupled with mrxak's suspicions about them provides me with an excellent reason to vote for them. (Starting with Templar, of course, since I don't have two votes) LNSU and Templar are the traitors, and are using the people who tried to keep Hypochondriac alive as scapegoats. I'd like to point out that we still don't know if Hypo was a traitor or not. He may have been doing a deplorable job at behaving like an innocent, like Jrsh92 did in GTW 20.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 10 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

I believe that prophile was trying to tie the vote last round by voting against Templar after the round ended. This in addition to him not justifying his votes makes me suspicious of his behavior this game, enough so that I will vote for him.

I assume only the traitors and the well-protected diplomat know who the traitors targeted, or darwinian would have said more. I think I want to wait and see what else we might learn about this, before I make my vote.

I'm still voting for Templar98921 because, quite franky, I don't trust him. Convince me otherwise.

prophile still gives no real justification for votes.

Prophile's vote wouldn't have changed anything unless jrsh92 hadn't changed his vote, given that Eugene chin, the SG, had voted against hypo.

EKHawkman (an anyone else who is dead or incarcerated), please stop posting in this topic, until it is over.

Thank you,

xander

LNSU's (retracted) reasoning makes no sense. There is no evidence of people working together other than Templar numbers and LNSU, as far I can tell.

This post has been edited by darth_vader : 11 May 2008 - 09:34 PM