xander's Global Thermonuclear War

So, because the bad guys were recalcitrant, we get a free round? Sweeeet.

I vote JacaByte for reasons stated above.

Jacabyte , you seem to have been regularly voting for one person who is currently considered innocent. Furthermore, you seem to be voting that way based mainly off mrxak's voting against that person early game. These, to me, are ways for a terrorist to hide and thus it is likely that you are a terrorist.

Jacabyte , your constant insistence on voting for Templar can't possibly be justified. I'd see why you'd hate him if you were the IA and identified him as a traitor, but frankly, I don't believe that any person is stupid enough to be that obvious if they're the IA and have made an investigation. This means there are two possibilities:
1. You're a stupid innocent, and no use at all, or
2. You're a terrorist and figure that the best way to direct the vote away from one of your own is to just pile it on someone else.
Seeing as how you aren't historically a persistent or stubborn player, plus you were often voting with prophile who we ridded ourselves of of because he was being as useless and cryptic as all hell makes me suspect that something's not right. We have to get rid of someone this round. Nobody else has given us reason to. I'm sorry, man, it had to be someone... unless you are a terrorist. In that case, I'm not sorry at all.

LNSU , same as last time. Also, those three votes for the same person all one after another look pretty damn suspicious. If LNSU is evil, Manta and jrsh would be high on my suspect list.

I'm going to have to say JacaByte.

Now there are 4 votes for Jaca. Darth, unless you seriously think that all 4 of us are terrorists, you have to accept that we aren't working together, Jacabyte simply stands out as someone who needs to die.

I abstain.

Unless I'm needed to vote fore Jacabyte, I'm not going to convince myself of something that may not be true.

That being said, he is quite suspicious.

@templar98921, on May 13 2008, 01:21 PM, said in xander's Global Thermonuclear War:

I abstain.

Unless I'm needed to vote fore Jacabyte, I'm not going to convince myself of something that may not be true.

That being said, he is quite suspicious.

Please remember that an abstention is the same as a self-vote.

xander

Let's just say that I'm sick of this game. Real life stabbed me in the back on Monday morning, and I told Darwinian that I wanted to drop out so I could concentrate on my real life situation. It appears that he's ignored my request. Well so be it. If he wants me to get out of the game from within the game itself, that's fine; I'll just not participate and let security take me out of the council in two rounds. In the mean time, you guys are wasting your votes.

Until we have someone to kill, let's get rid of Jaca in ONE round instead.

I was planning on simply letting them vote you off. As it appears that this is going to happen anyway, I shall end the round, with JacaByte being taken away, and wait for PMs from specials. Give me a few minutes to count the votes, to make sure.

Candidate:	  Votes:  Voted for By:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JacaByte		4	   LNSU, Eugene Chin, Manta, jrsh92
LNSU			1	   darth_vader
Templar98921	1	   Templar98921

Those of you that didn't get a chance to vote this round, I am not holding it against you, as I am ending the round early. As JacaByte already has a majority, your votes won't make any difference, anyway. Templar98921, I am holding your abstention against you, because you clearly had time to post and vote, but decided not to.

Specials, please PM me as soon as convenient.

xander

OOC/separate from all insanity that takes place in game: Jaca, I wish you the best of luck sorting out whatever's going on in your life. It sucks when life sucks, but don't worry, it always turns itself around eventually. Peace.

Of course, now we need a paddle. We need a suspect.

Jacabyte: Good luck with real life.

Real life, Yeah She is totally a betch.

To the Jaca of the Byte: I wish you good luck with whatever the real world (in its infinite and multifarious glory) has dropped on you. Hope to see you playing GTW again soon!

I don't think it's a good idea to vote Jaca out now. He can drop out, but we know he's harmless if he's not playing. Killing him when we know that he can't hurt us is a silly idea and it gives the terrorists what is essentially a free shot. I say just let his character sit there while the real Jaca works out his real life.

Wait, what? Did I miss a round?

@mrxak, on May 14 2008, 07:01 PM, said in xander's Global Thermonuclear War:

Wait, what? Did I miss a round?

Yes, you did. So did a bunch of other people. I called the round short because JacaByte resigned (as was about to be taken out, anyway).

Templay98921 runs into the room, screaming something about "two by two, hands of blue." He seems to be in pain, but doesn't say anything more that that. He then collapses on the floor, and dies. A trickle of grey matter runs out of his nose.

Templar98921 was killed by traitors. Sucks to be him. You have about 36 hours from this post to vote.

xander

:blink:

Oh-kaaaaay, that was unexpected.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 14 May 2008 - 03:00 PM