Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII

So someone other than the terrorists had the ability to kill someone?

I'll try to follow this round more closely, so I actually understand what's happening.

@kickme, on Jan 24 2008, 07:51 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

So someone other than the terrorists had the ability to kill someone?

Yes.

Just so we're clear, the following is the accurate list of the living?

Anon
Buffalo The Kid
darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
kickme
mrxak
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel

Yes, that's correct.

Once again I shall reveal my brilliant strategy to you all! My vote for Shlimazel was also random, just to see how all of you would react!

Shlimazel appears to be innocent, so I'll vote kickme , because of his voting pattern.

_<

Well, that last bit of carnage is certainly interesting. It's too bad GutlessWonder died, but I have no regrets about Hypochondriac, as he was clearly dangerous to us all. I don't think JacaByte was a terrorist. Shlimazel we know is completely innocent. I'm sure the terrorists will want to off him as soon as possible since it's confirmed he's not one of them. That's what I would do, anyway. We did get some valuable information out of it all though.

So, our options really are just:
Anon
Buffalo The Kid
darth_vader
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
kickme
mrxak
RJC Ultra

At this point, I'm inclined to wait to see how a certain one of you votes. You'll have to find out later who. I have a couple suspicions right now, but I am definitely going to play this particular round slow. Expect me to vote early and often again in round four :p.

To confirm, 24 hours left in the round?

25 hours, 10 minutes.

What does H.A.N.D. stand for?
Horrifically Accurate Neutralization Device?

Hmmm... no, though that's a good suggestion. Actually, it means 'hand', but it's been acronymized to fit in. Yes.

P.S: A special thanks to JacaByte , for saying something funny enough to put in my sig.

You know, I'd like to point out that your time's half-gone and all of one person (RJC Ultra) has voted. I'd also like to point out that if you don't vote, I'll vote for you. >)

So far, RJC Ultra has only voted randomly. While the chances of actually picking a terrorist by this method increase each round, he has wasted his vote this round.

I shall let F.A.T.E. vote for me.

mrxak has been laying low. I don't have much on him, but it doesn't fit his usual patterns.

I really don't think Shilmazel is a terrorist, but I wouldn't entirely put it past SoItBegins to give someone two roles...

Mrxak hasn't been following his usual patter, but apparently, in the past he was usually a terrorist, so maybe he isn't one this time...

I wouldn't let F.A.T.E. vote for you unless it is the last few minutes of a round and you didn't have time to think out your choice thoroughly, because SIB strikes me as a person who enjoy letting things work out catastrophically.

Hmm... grammar question... If a proper name isn't capitalized for some reason, would it be left in minor letters at the beginning of a sentence?

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 25 January 2008 - 11:35 PM

@buffalo-the-kid, on Jan 25 2008, 10:30 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

I really don't think Shilmazel is a terrorist, but I wouldn't entirely put it past SoItBegins to give someone two roles...

Mrxak hasn't been following his usual patter, but apparently, in the past he was usually a terrorist, so maybe he isn't one this time...

Hmm... grammar question... If a proper name isn't capitalized for some reason, would it be left in minor letters at the beginning of a sentence?

Yes, leave it small. There is no Mrxak. I don't think that anyone holds two roles.

mrxak really seems to hate it when people capitalize his name for any reason.

(Or, am I thinking about forge?)

@eugene-chin, on Jan 25 2008, 11:12 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

mrxak really seems to hate it when people capitalize his name for any reason.

(Or, am I thinking about forge?)

All of them. painless too, when she was still around.

Huh.

Well, as a rule of thumb, if the user him(her)self didn't capitalize the name, you shouldn't either, Buffalo.

Got it.
Also, I prefer you call me Buffy or BTK when you are talking to me. Whatever you want when you are just referring to me.