Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII

Good analysis, Shlimazel.

Gratz anyways.

Thanks. I am actually slightly surprised that I was right, being new at this game.

Since there seem to only be two options for terrorists, I pick Eugene Chin. It must be his shifty lookin' eyes.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 27 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

@mrxak, on Jan 26 2008, 09:39 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

That means you, RJC Ultra. Random votes are bad, and you have also so far always voted for innocent people.

I apologize, but how did you know that my vote for kickme was random? I hadn't told my brilliant strategy for the third round yet.

I'll cast my vote for Eugene Chin , of course.

@rjc-ultra, on Jan 27 2008, 02:11 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

I apologize, but how did you know that my vote for kickme was random? I hadn't told my brilliant strategy for the third round yet.

I'll cast my vote for Eugene Chin , of course.

Doesn't really matter if your vote for kickme was random or not. You were voting randomly before, and that's a big no-no as far as I'm concerned. In any case, you'd better hope that Eugene Chin is the terrorist and not you, because if he's not, you'll be dead too not long after him.

Like I said, gentlemen, by not accusing me, Eugene Chin has revealed that he is the terrorist. And for that. we all know his punishment.

Don't we?

This should be interesting.

(EDIT) Okay, I'm curious.

We all know Shlimazel is Innocent.
We know you, mrxak, have some kind of special power that involves changing peoples votes.
We know that you and darth_vader seem to be in on some sort of secret.

I'm willing to accept that.

That leaves 1Eevee1, kickme, Myself and RJC Ultra.

Yet, only RJC and me are on your list now.

Enlighten me, because I don't seem to see it. Why are 1Eevee1 and kickme removed from suspicion?

If there's some sort of Proof, if you Know that 1Eevee1 and kickme are Innocent, then you'll move on to RJC Ultra next round, and the Innocents will win. I don't need to fear that outcome.

But if this is more of the same reasoning that got prophile (I.A.), Hypochondric (Rebound) and by extension GutlessWonder (Innocent) killed, I'd be remiss in not asking.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 28 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

My powers involve more than just changing votes. I can control every death, I can learn what people's roles are, and much more. I'm frankly overpowered, and the terrorists never stood a chance. The balance of this game was not very good, but that's an issue to discuss at another time. darth_vader's abilities are classified, but he is not evil. 1Eevee1 and kickme include an additional intelligence agent and the assassin, but you don't need to know who is which.

Anon, prophile, Hypochondriac, and GutlessWonder's deaths (as well as JacaByte, who was also able to investigate people's roles) were unfortunate, but necessary to get to the point where there are only two people left that could possibly be guilty, and we can kill both of them off in one round. If you are guilty, Eugene Chin, you could save us some trouble by admitting it. If you're innocent, well, I'm sorry about that, but you can die knowing that the real terrorist will die very quickly after you do.

Y'know, I'm not stupid. I wouldn't put powers like yours in the game without something to compensate. And I'm glad to say that ----- has played their ability to the fullest.

Woah, mrxak is scary!

By the way, when does the round end?

5 PM CST today. All votes will be locked 2 hours in advance this time-- I need to work out some extremely complex stuff.

Ok, thanks. Now my only concern is getting in to signup for the next game fast enough.

Please, please, please don't count your chickens before they're giant, demonic, and pecking you in the rear. You never know just what is going to happen next.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 28 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

Prophile might come back from the dead.

You forgot to say 'booga'.

booga

@prophile, on Jan 28 2008, 06:17 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

Who's P rophile?

We only know a p rophile around here. 😛

And certainly no pro f ile.

Profile is right out.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 28 January 2008 - 02:15 PM

Uh, Eugene, you just have to look at his prophile to see how it's spelled.

REMINDER: All votes will be locked in 45 minutes.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 28 January 2008 - 03:16 PM

@prophile, on Jan 28 2008, 01:17 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War, Game XVII:

Indeed he might.

Maybe a herd of bison will stampede through the building killing everyone other than me. (Because it wasn't really me that died last round. It was my slightly less evil twin.)

Never act incautiously when confronted by a little bald wrinkly smiling... uh... buffalo!

Votes will be locked in -113 minutes.