The Officer's Club Bar

a very drunk Slug stumbles into the bar, knocking over all the furniture

Ah deman to hic shpeak to the pershon who immobilished my entire hic ahrmada....

burp

------------------
Good laws are produced by extremely bad manners.
-Alduran Pirate Captain Macrobius
StarLance

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

------------------

Before leaving with Cicion, Darkk pays his tab, coming to about 120 billion schintak. Ouch. Fortunantly, I've got plently of dough.

------------------
Me: You ******* IDIOTS!! That planet was INHABITED!!!
Them: Ooops
Me: Let's resume this disscussion at the admiralty court near airlock 13.
(immediatly following the first disrupter missle test)

hacks into Darkk's bank account 😄
transfers all the money into his account 😄
the next round of drinks is on me, folks!

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Cicion's Taeskor commandos beat the ÍÓˆÝ out of Karrde, and force him to put the money back. Darkk changes access codes after being notified.

------------------

Talon repeats what he did, but this time activates his personal cloaking device 😄
Talon goes foraging into the storage room, using a very technologically advanced device called a lockpick, certain in the knowledge that no one can see him 😄
drinks all the Saalian brandy
passes out

------------------
'Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for one night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.' Terry Pratchett

Decides that he will have to deal with Karrde himself, and walks into the storage room. He extracts his sense tendrils, which no cloaking device can protect from. He walks over to karrde, unconcious, deactivates and takes the personal cloaking device, takes a hundred scintak, and picks up Karrde by his neck. Karrde wakes up, somewhat. I am getting tired of you rummaging around in all of my stuff. I have taken from you exactly enough to pay for the brandy you drank, and no more, don't worry. Gives Karrde fifteen rapid punches in the chest, and tosses him onto a table in the main bar area. Cicion, still in the store rooom, brings his hand down in a chopping motion, and the table splinters in two down the middle. Karrde falls to the floor. Cicion walks into the bar area and closes and magnaseals the door to the storeroom.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor

"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo

"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."
-Han Solo

*Darkk's security chief, the only other survivor of Darkk's old gateship, is in the bar.
*He beats the annoying ߡˆÝ out of Karrde and forces him to return Darkk's dough.
*He then breaks Karrde's "My Very First ICE Breaker" from Ficher-Pirce.

Karrde, I'll let you keep 1,000,000 schintak if you'll stop doing that, OK? (It'll come from my new expense account 😄 )

------------------

(double post)

(This message has been edited by Fleet Admiral Darkk (edited 10-17-2000).)

Can I have the money if I don't hack into your account?

------------------

Originally posted by Avatara:
**Can I have the money if I don't hack into your account?

How about instead all the Verasi artifacts you can pry off Sargatanus? j/k 😉

------------------

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**How about instead all the Verasi artifacts you can pry off Sargatanus? j/k;)

I only have one, and good luck getting it off me.

Originally posted by Sargatanus:
I only have one, and good luck getting it off me.

What better way to make people stop bugging you than to ask them to do that?
(no offense Avatara)

------------------

Cool! 😄

------------------
"5 exclamation marks: The true sign of an insane mind."

Terry Pratchett

Jon Hendricks walks out from behind the curtain on the small stage and starts singing "Suddenly" by Thelonius Monk.

------------------
-Han Solo

-Han Solo

While Sargatanus and Darkk are laughing about how they foolded Avatara, Avatara sneaks up and steals it. Avatara is halfway outside, when he realizes what he is holding is only a plaster cast....

------------------

walks into the bar
"hey everyone! ive changed my mind about killing off the "Nasty Things that Sting" so i decided to kill off lemmings because they are so stupid and might as well not save them from themselves and some of those levels were so god damn hard and they are really not that smart and...oh...wait...i already said that...but...anywoo...if you help me...i will ask cicion to buy any "single serving" drinks for you...i mean..."
sees cicion glaring hard at Piemur1, eyes glowing with a fierce reddish glow
" _ I_ will buy a drink for you...err...thats what i meant to say...ya...heh... :redface:...well...anyone up for it? and nothing too expensive!"
mutters in a low voice
" i really hope there wont be too many people willing to help wipe out a species that will wipe themselves out in 3 years because of their sun about to go nova and because they are just generally stupid and will walk off a cliff at any given moment "
looks up
"...err...yes?"
sees everyone staring hard at him, then everyone rushes to the bar and orders their favorite drink
" sigh..."

------------------
Races to wipe out:
() All Tribbles but one... {X}
(
) Gerbils { }
() The infamous Blabblytes of Bla {X}
(
) Lemmings { }

(This message has been edited by Piemur1 (edited 10-20-2000).)

Yeah, give me that expensive Kobob drink that they make by taking the juice from rare fruit smashed on moon rocks...

I've never been able to afford one before. 🙂

------------------

Hands Avatara the drink, in a diamond glass. That'll be 40 scintak, not including the use of a diamond glass tax and moonrock-crusher charges. Let's see, total is...

95 scintak and thirty scinteka. (A scinteka is a smaller amount of money just made official by the High Octicon now that trade between the Phylydion Imperium and other governments has been firmly established. It is one fifteenth of a scintak.)

------------------
-Han Solo

(This message has been edited by Taeskor Cicion (edited 10-20-2000).)

Remember, Piemur1 said he was paying...

------------------