The Officer's Club Bar

Right here!
(is amazed at all the new patrons)
Gimme a Devil's Breath, Cicion!

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

Hmmm. Why hello, Joshua. Does somebody want to get killed again?
/Suddenly, Micheal bursts into flames, and then explodes. When the smoke clears, whats left is what appears to be a skeleton in a tattered orange cloak, covered in cybernetic equipment.
Are you going to put up a better fight than last time??

------------------
-Absence, perfection, MICHEAL

Boy, business is really picking up lately! Slides a D's B down the bar to Darkk. Looks at Michael and Joshua. If you two are going to fight, do it somewhere other than this bar. There's a small planetoid that's in a binary system of sorts with the bar station. I'll give you the coordinates. Gives them the coords. I've had enough brawling in here lately. Any more, and I may not restrain myself. I wouldn't want to kill either of you.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

Micheal, last time was hardly a fight you back stabber. I am weak right now, allow me to heal first. And I think we should leave before the battle, I dont think that the mortals would apreciate us shortening their already pathetic life-spans. And why do you wish to destroy me anyway? We are family.

Joshua looks around.<<
Let us continue this elsewhere, our friends dont need to hear thi-

Suddenly, Joshua appears behind Micheal and fires a large burst of energy at him.<<

------------------
Cleanser, Savior,
Chaos, JOSHUA.

/Micheal merely raises his hand and counters the blast, neutralizing it./
You are correct, you are weak right now. Very well, I'll give you time to regenerate. Afterwards, meet me at that rock the mortal suggested. After I destroy you, I'll move on to more important matters, scything down this universe for one.
/Micheal raises his arm and disappears in a bright but short flash./

------------------
-Absence, perfection, MICHEAL

Joshua walks (hovers??) over to the counter.<<
Mortal! I havent much time! Where is the closest and best source of radiation?! I need to reach my full strength before its to late!

All three of Joshua's eyes turn a bright, firery red.<<

------------------
Cleanser, Savior,
Chaos, JOSHUA.

There's a Salrilian simlab about 3 parsecs over that has about 1.58e4 terrarads in its radiation test chambers...

------------------

Reacts with contempt at the two beings' comments on "mortals", then smiles wrily at how much they are underestimating him. But then, it's not a bartender's business to get involved in anything with a customer, unless, of course, they cause trouble. Hey, Darkk, care for another drink? On the house.

------------------
-Han Solo

Dr. Pepper please, these Devil's Breaths are firey but they're bad for my esoughagus.
I really shouldn't have too many DB's.
Oh, I've nearly finished the Jjaro. To celebrate, any Devil's Breaths ordered in the next 30 minutes are on Salrilian Admi -- I mean MY account.

------------------

You got any power cells? My batteries are getting low.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
**To celebrate, any Devil's Breaths ordered in the next 30 minutes are on Salrilian Admi -- I mean MY account.

seeing he is a couple hours too late, he silently resets the clocks in the bar back two hours.

"Ah yes, that deal is still good? I'll take a couple hundred thousand Devil's Breaths. Now I just need a messanger capable of tracking down that elusive Sundered Angel...." 😄

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Pukes, but fortunately, the Vaccuum tube is still there...

------------------
--Talon_Karrde, MoD, 61:4--
Visit (url="http://"http://www.planetarion.com")www.planetarion.com(/url) and sign up for some real gaming experience!

(This message has been edited by Talon Karrde (edited 03-07-2001).)

Tosses a Dr. Pepper to Darkk, and gives Avatara his drinks... all of them.

------------------
-Han Solo

A bunch of inter-stellar postmen enter the bar, package all the drinks in seperate stasis fields, then carry them out one by one. A couple days later its all done, and the lead postman walks up to Darkk with Cicion and asks him for his payment. (shipping and products)

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

*Hands them a credit card
Here you go...

------------------

Bloody hell! Is this place still here? Last time i looked in was around march 2000! This gets my vote for longest topic ever.

-orders any australian beer thats available. And a cigar. And some oil for the four audemadon in the corner-
"So someone shoot me already, have you gone soft while i was gone?"

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

(Cheerfully flips Azdara over his shoulder with one hand on chin and one on head.)
"Sorry, my gun was recharging."
(Azdara puts on a really stiff neck brace and gets up)
"Relax, here's some Ishiman regeneration ointment. Rub it on, and it'll be fine in a few hours."

------------------

Karrde points the Vaccume tube at Azdara, and overpressures the inside of the tube...

------------------
--Talon_Karrde, MoD, 61:4--
Visit (url="http://"http://www.planetarion.com")www.planetarion.com(/url) and sign up for some real gaming experience!

Azdara puts down his cigar.
"That wasn't very nice!"
Shoots The admiral with something big.
HAH!

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

(dries the blood off his uniform)
Ouch, that hurt.
(breaks Azdara's neck again)
This time it would be a really bad idea to get up.

------------------