The Officer's Club Bar

I'm a big music devoté. Did you know musical prefrences are windows into people's souls?
What's even better is listening to music people play or write - I can psychoanalize people by reading their compositions or listening to them sing/play.
(listens) (frows)
I did NOT want to know that...

(Page 24!)

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

(This message has been edited by Fleet Admiral Darkk (edited 02-14-2001).)

That was fun, I might come back later.

------------------
-Absence, perfection, MICHEAL

(Orders a Devil's Breath)
Hehe, I feel like taking over the universe.
If only my eyes turned red...
(Everyone is looking at him funny)
Hey, the only serious part was the order.

------------------

Boy, been a while since I've made one of those. Angel doesn't drop by so much anymore. Begins to mix the ingredients in a forcefield mixer, as solid containers won't hold a strong D's B. Finishes and pours the volatile stuff into a forcefield glass. Hands the glass to Darkk. There you are. Now, to make sure it's potent enough... Walks to the other side of the room and extracts his sense tendrils. Yes, it's good. I can feel it from here.

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

Talon Karrde, who had been leaning over the table during the discussion, promptly bursts into flame as the Devil's Breath is set on the table.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Suddenly, a bunch of Cantharan Hunter-Killers enter the bar and begin running toward Darkk with blades drawn. Darkk drinks the devil's breath and takes them out with his flaming belch.
"Uhh, excuse me. Oh, and sorry about the mess. These guys objected to some stuff I said."
(Someone asks what I said.)
"I think it was 'The Cantharan Empire is a rotting, failing hulk.'"

------------------

Talon Karrde tries to douse the flames licking at his face. Unfortunately, he reaches for the ingredients Cicion used minutes ago to make the volatile cocktail...

------------------
--Talon_Karrde, MoD, 61:4--
Visit (url="http://"http://www.planetarion.com")www.planetarion.com(/url) and sign up for some real gaming experience!

Shakes his head and sighs as a pillar of flame erupts from Karrde's face, searing the heavy armor plating on the cieling. Closes two of his eyes and squints with his third as he walks over to the flame and throws a tarp over it. The tarp promptly erupts into flame. PhylSec training didn't teach me how to be a fireman, I guess. Tosses Karrde out of the airlock long enough for the flames to die, then pulls him back in. billows of smoke pour from Karrde's head, neck, chest, torso, and just about everywhere else. Retoe puts a large vaccuum tube near Karrde to draw in all the smoke.

An ill looking man walks into the bar. He's covered in cuts and bruises, and looks like he might have some sort of leprosy..<<
Micheal has been here, hasnt he?
I can smell is stench. This place reaks of him-

Joshua stops suddenly, noticing that his intestines have fallen out again. He promptly pushes them back in.<<
I'll get him this time.

Walks over to counter.<<
Bartender! Gimme the stongest, most infectious drink you have.

Joshua takes a seat, when he does it sounds like someone crushed a very large spider web.<<
Ive finally tracked him down here. Im going to get that bastard back. You see, we had a deal last time, and right after I finished my part of it, he had one of his friends sneak up behind me and it put a gaping hole in my gut. And while I has in shock he pomptly ripped my torso from the the rest of my body and crushed my head in his hand. Then he sent my body into an FTL rift. Its because of this that it is taking longer for me to respawn then it useally does. But Im getting there.

Joshua holds up his hand and examines it. Noticing that his fingers are starting to web together, and that they are getting to become more and more like finger nails. Then he puts his hand on the counter and quickly burns a hole right through it.<<
Sorry, just add that to the cost of my drink.

While Joshua is saying this, his forhead rips open slightly, reaveling a portion of what looks like an eye....<<

Places a Devil's Breath on the counter. Examines the burnt spot, then Joshua. Sense tendrils extract. I detect a massive energy signature coming from you. What exactly are you, anyway?

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

poops<<

The rest of Joshua's body rips open and falls off, revealing a lizard with a robar sniper rifle!

------------------
Never put all your ranking officers in a shuttle.

I couldnt tell you what I am. But my host is human, or was.

Joshua punches his hand through Poopman, he quickly colapses on to the floor. After awhile thick, grey, scab like things envelope his body intill he resembles a cocoon of some type.<<
Sorry again, I just cant help myself! I can remove it if you want.

Blood spurts out of the cocoon as it rips open. A large spikey worm like thing crawls out and starts to attack customers.<<
Oops. Uhh.. Im not strong enough to deal with this yet.

(Snipes it with an automatic plasma rifle)
Don't look at me so funny, a pirate lord's gotta have decent guns.

------------------

Bursts out laughing, then finally gives Talon Karrde a hand, as Karrde managed to get himself partly stuck in the vacuum.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Joshua gulps down his Devils Breath, but since he doesnt have much of a stomach anymore almost all of it ends up on the floor, causing the floor to erupt into flames.<<
Wow. I havent even reached my final form yet and Ive still managed to cause some major damage! Just and that to my bill- uhg, ouch! Hold on a sec!...

Joshua grabs his body in pain and starts convulsing violently. Joshua cant help but scream loudly as six long, sharp insect like spikes pertrude from his back. Then his skin (whats left of it) starts to look like its boiling, and it eventually just falls off, revealing a thick grey exoskeleton.
Arrgh! That really smarts! Ive done this countless times and it doesnt hurt any less each time! But hey, at least I'm in one peice now! I think I'll try another devils breath, it wont be wasted this time.
Needless to say everyone is staring at Joshua. And some of those people are wondering how someone can pronounce an "M" sound without any lips...<<

Post #937! Yes!

(That number has a strange signifigance for me).

------------------
The Oracular Net would like to know your favorite color

I must really want to be banned.

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 02-21-2001).)

LOL where's the first officer's club bar

------------------
The Original Lunatic Miranu Geisha Girl