The Officer's Club Bar

Cicion hmm? We will see. Im not exactly one to fight with, but a few of my friends will be coming in. And my friends will most difinatly look for a fight.
Micheal looks around the room, slowly, then turns back towards the bar
Well, I still would enjoy that rod of Uranium 6 though.

------------------

Avatara, also sensing an oncoming fight, takes the opportunity to place himself in a remote corner, where he is protected by Darkk's shield and Talon Karrde. Avatara also puts on a heavy blaster-fire resistant suit.

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 02-08-2001).)

A hovering robot like thing enters the room
It is just a bunch of what appears to be random metal pieces, held together by what looks like strands of black sand
It is almost always making low volume digitized noises that sounds like a broken radio
This, is one of my friends. Dont worry, its mostly harmless.... unless I command it to kill you. Even if I do, it doesnt pose much of a threat.
Micheal looks back towards the counter
Now where is that uranium I ordered?

------------------
-Absence, perfection, MICHEAL

Hmm. I'm not planning on subing, but slips on fullerine-nanofibre suit I'd better be safe.

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

Damn, STILL no Gateship.

------------------
--Talon_Karrde, MoD, 61:4--
Visit (url="http://"http://www.planetarion.com")www.planetarion.com(/url) and sign up for some real gaming experience!

Gets out a toolkit and prepares to repair himself.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

kiwi runs in holding a monkey with AIDs, tuberculosus, rabies and all tthe other various deadly diseases, kisses the monkey and orders another pure alcohol drink, taking one swig, promptly passes out, hugging the monkey

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Straightens up from behind the bar. Sorry I've been down their so long. Been fixing up that rod. Hands rod to Michael, then glances around the room noticing that everyone has prepared for a fight. Hmm, what's this?

------------------
-Traek Cicion of the Taeskor
"Never tell me the odds!"
-Han Solo
"Then we'll do it real quiet-like."

/Takes rod, and opens his trench coat. Where there should be a body and some internal organs , there is a metallic spine with wires comeing out of it. Micheal then hooks up the uranium6 rod to one of the thicker coils of wire, then he shuts his coat again./
Thank you, how much will that be?
/Notices that Cicion is wondering why everyone is preparing for a fight/
Ah yes. Well, my friend here /gestures at the spindly garbeling robot is looking for a fight. And I hear that you are one of the best warriors around. Care to take a shot?

------------------

Sure. Been a while since I've been in a good fight. Frankly, I can't find anybody close to a match for me. I have a feeling this fellow may be up to it, though. Goes into battle crouch and narrows his eyes. Extracts sense tendrils and detects the power signature of the creature. It is quite high. This may even be a challenge. Let's see if he's familiar with Impact Kinetics. Standing twenty feet away from the robot, throws his fist forward, stopping it in front of him as if he were punching an opponent a foot away. The shockwave from his fist coherently travels toward the robot at several times the speed of sound. The robot senses it and evades, getting nicked in the side. It rushes at cicion, arms flailing. Cicion jumps up and over one arm, then twists this way and that as he falls through the air to avoid the others. Draws his Keutae(dagger) and slices one off before he comes to rest behind the robot. The robot spins around to face him.

------------------
-Han Solo

...a piece of superheated metal strikes the shield in front of Talon's nose...

------------------
Visit (url="http://"http://www.planetarion.com")www.planetarion.com(/url) and sign up for some real gaming experience!

...a tiny piece of metal flies off the droid, and heads in the direction of a customer. The paranoid customer freaks out and thinks its something completely different, so they pull out a blaster and shoot the flying metal. The blaster shot lead others to believe a brawl had started and the bar erupts into chaos. Meanwhile, peacefully in their remote corner of the bar, Avatara had sparked an interesting friendly debate with Darkk and the not-feeling-too-well Talon Karrde, oblivious to the fight raging around them. Cicion stood with arms crossed in the center of the bar, and scowled at the customer who started it.

------------------

/Micheal, seeing the chaos he has caused, erupts into laughter/
This is great! I havent had this much fun since I killed Joshua for the fifth time!
/Micheal sends a signal to his minion that commands it to use it's suspended plasma pulse weapons/
Hey, I have to make this a little hard for you. Dont I?
/But while the robot was busy chargeing its weapons, Cicion kicked it with enough kenitic force to shatter its power regulator. Molten metal flies everywhere and the robot is left powerless. Then it just dicentigrates into nothingness.
Hmm. Interesting,. Nobody has been able to do that without a weapon since that situation with the Marine cyborg... Oh well, I have plenty more friends. Some of them are quite strong.
/Micheal smiles, it looks strange since he has no gumbs./

------------------

Heh. I'd join in, but I'm not really a ground-combat guy. I spent awhile as an EVAT at Thasero, and I didn't like it - I can snap necks, duck, roll, punch, and shoot, but I'm not in Cicion's league.

(Debates the meaning of the Marathon plot with Avatara and Karrde.)

------------------
Formerly-Rampant Human-Coded AI

Talon's mind tries to assimilate the entirety of the Marathon plot in one go. It explodes...

------------------

Watches the fight rage around him. An opponent rushes toward him, wielding a club. Cicion's blade flashes and the club is in three parts. Cicion now stands behind the man. He lifts him up and throws him into a pair of brawling customers. All three fall to the ground, unconcious. Takes a comm unit from his belt and speaks into it as he deflects blows with his other hand, not even looking at his assailant. Phylydia, send some enforcers. The assailant manages to get a blow in with Cicion distracted. Angered, Cicion turns and gives the man a full-powered punch right below the neck. He flies twenty feet into the wall, paralyzed. Drion Nerec and Garrion Retoe are also holding their own, taking down anyone who walks near them. Then, fifteen Taeskor Commandos double-time into the room and knock the remaining brawling customers onto the floor with their rifles. They take up positions near the door and in each corner. That's better. Now then, who started this? Everyone points at everyone else. All right, then. Extracts his sense tendrils and detects the greatest amount of fear in the crowd from a single person. Starts to walk in the other direction, then spins and throws his blade. It hits the wall less than a millimeter next to the man's neck, shaving off a few hairs on his neck. Cicion Impact Kinetics-punches the wall at the right force and angle as to cause his Keutae to fly back into his hand. All right, then. By the way, I've made two new additions to the bar. Points to a small stage on each side. Did any of you watch the "Jazz" documentary on pbs? Chick Webb and his swingin' big band walk out onto one stage, and Benny Goodman and HIS swingin' big band walk out on the other. They both start playing, battling.

------------------
-Han Solo

And Darkk, Talon Karrde, and Avatara continue their debate on the meaning of the Marathon plot, oblivious as to everything raging around them...except the arrival of actual music. (not present day junk)

------------------

a rift opens in the space time fabric and tallgeese (looking battered) gets out

sub-space is just about as wierd as out here
bar keeper give my some lubricating oil for my joints and some titanium for repairs
ok?

been a while since ive been to the bar eh 😄

------------------
dont mess with a 50 foot mech made out of titanium

gets out his beam rifle and threatens to blow anyone up who doesnt stop fighting and listen to the bar tender :mad:

------------------
dont mess with a 50 foot mech made out of titanium

Gets up off the floor, with several dents. He goes off to his toolkit to start repairing himself.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."