The Blue Mushroom Pub

I better see it, I read all five books years ago.

Ooc: Are you talking about The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? I saw the trailer for that, you know, the one describing movie trailers. It looks really funny. Are the books funny too?

Saw the movie, actually did the book justice for once. Yes, all 5 books are extraordinarilly funny, though the movie only covers the first one.

With that said, SlaVitiCkus becomes too sloshed to speak.

Cool, I guess I'll have to read them then.

anyway...
And then the PoG fix came in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT (not really, just wishful thinking)
I'm wondering if by the time this fix comes out I'll have a better RPG, like World of Warcraft. Anyway, enough first person ooc.

So then Llythiumn took another drink, and suddenly realized that he had to go, and go really bad, so he did. And he probably won't be back for a while.

“Didn’t we already have Hitchhiker stuff in this topic?”

SuperNova then promptly passes out and orders a drink from a version of the bar that exists in a dream world that suddenly appeared two seconds ago.

According to what reviews I've read, the Guide movie is a travesty. They stripped it of Douglasness to make room for special effects.

Multiple special effects were added, along with a completely new character, but all in all I'm satisfied with it. This is coming from someone who is gonna put a "42" under the stone of his class ring, so I know the books well. What they did to Zaphod in the second half was new to me, and I rather disliked his character from then on, and the whole arthur/trillian thing didnt exist in the books, but still followed the books enough.

Oh yea, and I'm no racist, but Ford isn't supposed to be black...

Time for a dance contest!

SuperNova starts dancing like an idiot.

Newcomer enter Pub, and says "I want 18 cases of your finest fine ales." and sits and watches...

According to what reviews I've read, the Guide movie is a travesty. They stripped it of Douglasness to make room for special effects.

I agree, when i saw finally saw the movie, i thot that i was in the wrong theater.

Alive! It's alive! caresses the Pub
<_<

_>
Beer me!

Freq enters the bar, starts to play video games and leaves it.

RD enters and finds that only three patrons have wandered in during the last three months. There is no bartender, no other staff, and no jovial laughter. The only sounds are the echos of RD's footsteps and a dripping from a leak in the roof. The shelves behind the bar and the corners of the room are festooned with cobwebs.

As RD leaves, he pulls the door tightly shut and tacks a note on the door.

Due to lack of business, the Blue Mushroom Pub will be closed until further notice.

Posted Image