The Blue Mushroom Pub

After retrieving The Fork of the Golden Tines , SuperNova is only two utensils away from having the complete set. Only Forestrender , the great salad fork and The Tablespoon of Lesser Might remain. He also discovered a magic ring that casts an itching powder spell on the wearer.

Spazz the philosopher walks in, mumbling unintelligably (and un-spellably).
Sitting down at the bar the other patrons he's holding a single sheet of paper with some arbitrary letters on it. The piece of paper seems to be the focus of his ramblings, but spazz refuses to show it to anyone.

After downing several Barq's, he walks top the fireplace and casts the piece of paper into the flames. As it is engulfed the smoke turns green and an acrid smell rises through the room. Looking at the ashes, the lettes Rep**t C*rd can be made out.....

😉

BAH, this sucks.....
ooc: by the way, I once posted a while back abouit some comic I was gonne try and get online.. well I have the website, and its almost complete, you can go and take a look if you want, gbut because of that mysterious piece of paper from the above text, I prolly won't be able to finish it for a while. Once I FINISH it I'll post again (need all the publicity I can get.... BLAH.....

http://home.comcast.net/~spacechimp

FEAR IT!

SlaVitiCkus, not able to remember where he left off, orders 42,000 Dackerys to make up for lost time, admires the new layout of the boards, notices his post count went down by about 500, and makes one statement.

"Why the hell hasn't this topic been locked yet?"

SlaVitiCkus, on Nov 17 2004, 09:26 AM, said:

"Why the hell hasn't this topic been locked yet?"
View Post

Why not?

Spazz: You are feared.

SlaV: Welcome back. Any posts you made on the Nova board were deleted. Just you. No one else.

Sup: I believe that was the original question. 😉

Rawzer plays "Olde Folkifh Dance Tune Number the Firft" and taps his finger on the bar to the rhythm.

This post has been edited by Rawzer : 18 November 2004 - 03:12 PM

Agent_Vast wonders why some people's post counts went down.

Agent_Vast suggests to those people that they get pissed and train a dog to spam the ATT board.

Why did this topic die? 😮

Agent_Vast, on Nov 29 2004, 05:50 AM, said:

Why did this topic die? 😮
View Post

I didn't feel like posting the rest of my lame plotline over the holiday weekend. 😛

A group of thugs wearing Roleplay Generators enter the bar. Their generators allow them to use things from other RPGs, but are still limited by the "No Magic" sign.

Rawzer eyes these newcomers warily, but does not discriminate.

Agent_Vast throws a spoon at one.

I enter the bar and read up on history of funny patrons (most of them), totally awesome patrons (none other than Arriane with her rivetingly documented attacks) and annoying patrons (you know who) over the course of 8 days. As I do this talking about himself in the third person becomes a habit of his, and he offers 100gp to anyone who can tell him what he meant by the beginning of this sentence.

Llythiumn announced that he is unregistered and can't wait for either a Panther fix to allow him to register, or someone to realize that he is willing to register, is running OS 9, probably won't get Panther for 1 or 2 years, and is getting very frustrated.

After this announcement Llythiumn regards the "non magic" sign which he has been reading about but shrugs it off, since he can't seem to do any anyway, being an unregistered royal riding school teacher with nothing to do but kill Mind Hunters without a Heldan's Hat, and wait, while examining his Blue Dragon tooth in his time off, which he just realizes now is far from unique.

Llythiumn orders some goldeschlager, which suddenly appeares on the menu and is delived by Sid(atious the Drink Mage Demon). Llythiumn never ceases to be amused by the golden flakes in his drink, and starts to sip it thoughtfully.

As if suddenly remembering something Llythiumn stands up and offers to make a spoon of everlasting glow (glowing spoon of average length, which makes it easier to see your enemies, makes it harder for them to hit you because of it's brightness, and is feared by all undead, +50 undead protection, +20 dexterity, 30-40 damage) for anyone who can get him a ring of the gods and teach him how to cast a couple spells. He than begins work on the spoon.

Llythiumn's long entry post is noted.

Rawzer regards this new patron and offers a few words of advice:

"If you want to register, you can do it in classic. Just make sure PoG is running in Classic, and set the registration program to run in Classic, too."

Then Rawzer picks up his Spoon of Awesome and War Axe Misery and walks out the door, headed for Gidolan Keep.

Llythiumn continues to craft his spoon as he listens to the much feared and respected Rawzer, and responds by saying, "If you are not just misunderstanding me then you'll have to be more specific. What I am trying to to is purchase a registration code. I'm running everything in Mac OS 9.1, which is the only operating system I have. Trying to purchase from the store leads me to wondering where PoG is on the list, trying to purchase through the PoG page in the Games section leads me to a forum about why I can't buy it. Are you trying to say that there's some other way, or did you think I already have a code?"

Several old-fashioned patrons in the bar shake their heads at this "futuristic nonsense". Llythiumn waits for someone to accept his quest while he continues to craft his spoon, which is beginning to emit a faint glow.

Rawzer returns the next day with a new coat fashioned from Sea Giant scalps.

"Hmm, I understand. Some premonition of mine tells me that greater powers have stalled the purchase of new registration codes, which is most unfortunate. It is a vast world out there, and I hope you will be able to experience it soon."

Rawzer takes off his coat, which is quite warm, and lays on the back of a chair. As he sits, Sidatious brings him a Sprite and a bowl of chocolate pudding.

:blink: woa, when I first got on this board today, it almost looked alive again, there are more than a couple topics for once 😛 Though upon reading the last few posts of Llythium and Rawzer, I see that NO Ambrosia has not yet released the panther fix...

Spazz the philosopher sits at a table and starts carving small wooden dragons out of a stick. Nothing special just normal wooden carvings. After ordering a Barqs, he points out, "I HAVE A SEPERATE STOMACH FOR IVE CREAM AND CAKE!" . When asked if he's enjoying his drink, he says "COULDN'T BE DRUNKER!".

(if you get that reference post "red trenchcoat!" )

Switching into first person I order a Barqs rootbeer and continue carving the small dragons. When I have made exactly 15, I pour a little rootbeer on each one, and then drink some myself as I watch the little dragons come alive and fly in circles around my head. "Ah yes, Barq's the stuff of magic" (i.e. caffiene)

Apologizes for this shameless advertisement of my website:
actually what was originally here has now changed, cause so has the website. The comic is fully up and running, though we dont update as frequently as I like. Also, my own personal one (instead of a jointly created comic) will be coming online within the next few weeks so woo for that too. The URL for ELQ comics is http://elqcomics.keenspace.net
enjoy!

This post has been edited by Spazzybob : 07 April 2005 - 01:59 PM

SuperNova buys everyone a drink in honor of his 1300th post (not counting the ones that disappeared on the new board system).

Rawzer gets intoxicated and passes out in the warm hot tub.

"Qui Este?!?" TD states. He wakes up. "Talking in the Third person is fun." he states. He wants an Xbox. And an un-outdated computer. "Can you give me an Xbox?" he asks the Drink mage demon. Sidatious then goes into a long and complicated lecture of how his powers extend only to the Beverage plane, and, while great, TD cannot get an Xbox.
"Okay... Darn <_< ." He wonders if magical Objects can exist within the pub without any interferance from Rawzer. He goes outside and creates an Xbox and a big screen TV. and a generator, I guess. Halo(and 2) Is Awesome. "Woo hoo for grenades!!!" :laugh:

Llythiumn notices that Spazzybob forgot the "n" on the end of Llythiumn, but forgives him because Llythiumn doesn't expect people to remember how to spell "Llythiumn".
Llythiumn also notices the results of his first to third person voice switch humurous stunt, and smiles. He then regards his spoon, which is glowing quite brightly now, and is almost finished. Holding such a monumental spoon reminds Llythiumn of a movie he saw recently...
"There is no spoon". Llythiumn then celebrates the fact that Christmas Break has just begun, and this year presents come early, in fact, in about 4 hours. 😛 🙂 :laugh: