The Blue Mushroom Pub

midget2 smiles at the new challenger, decides to play with more of a defencive stratigy instead of offence (so its basicly impossible to score) and starts the game.

evil grin

OOC: It was mostly because of the bloody long maintenance. The new set up is annoying. :huh:

The head wonders why he is back in the bar having been on summer vacation and being away he reads up and still wonders why after the July 4th incident(Pg 58). he decideds to drink to confusion and the many wonderful things it gets us into and out of! Cheers 🆒 ! Now back to the Air hockey match of the century!

Raistlin waggles obscenely at the board's sexy new look, and orders, to absolutely no-one's surprise, another beer.

Da Priest cries out with Happiness...The Pub has not died in his absence!

Midget2 continues on with her epic Air Hockey Match against KDC, and Da Priest quickly calls out "I play winner"

Sidatious automatically hands Raistlin another beer, using his ESP to know that Raistlin was ready for yet another one.

KDC scores, then Midget2, in a flash of bad language, temporarily abandones her defensive strategy and scores on KDC. She then resumes her defensive strategy, the score 1-1.

Who will Win? Only the Winner can tell!

KDC pops a coin into an inconspicuous slit in the wall, and pulls an equally inconspicuous lever. A wizened old woman with too much eye makeup appears, hurriedly polishing a ball of glass, and setting it to levitate in midair. KDC takes a casual peek into it, nods in approval, takes a polaroid for proof's sake, and dismisses the old woman back into nothingness.

"I end up winning," she says, tapping the developing photograph against her hand. "So why bother?.... next!" 😛

A small group of gremlins enter the bar and start taking chairs apart while people are still sitting on them.

haha, you wish. midget2 scores another 6 goals in a row. 😛

you give up yet?

SuperNova announces the completion of the long-awaited fighting arena, but it's been so long that nobody even cares.

(edit)SuperNova makes another announcement stating that this post made him one of the top five posters in this topic.

This post has been edited by SuperNova : 04 October 2004 - 01:01 PM

Da Priest walks around, strectching his legs after the long nap. He then steps into the long awaited fighting arena, and watches awe as the lights go dim, and a crowd seems to appear by magic. Then, rising out of the ground on a hidden platform comes a goblin to challenge him. Da Priest laughs, as he easily swings his sword in a slight arc, decapitating his oppoenent in the process. Another opponent enters, this time it's 3 goblins. Once again, Da Priest quickly and cleanly defeats his opponents. He realizes that he has almost beaten the first level, then a group of 20 goblins rise from the floor, including 5 gobline archers. He laughs, smiling at the foolishness of this desperate attempt to make him loose. Saving his strength, he whirls and twirls his blade of death, easiy breaking the gobline lines before demolishing the archers. Then, he quickly rounds up the rest of the melee goblins, and systematically destroys each one with a quick jab through their tiny hearts.

He is granted the save option for beating the first level, along with a 1000 points bonus. He saves his game, then heads to the bar, where Sidatious has his customary Barq waiting.

The head decides that it is bored With head life and goes outside to find it's body. A few minutes later there is a brief flash outside and the head walks back in to the bar attached to a body. it is very pail and a little Decayed, "But the smell should subside after the blood gets flowing again," he says. He decides to step into the New Arena to test out his body and get it back in shape. However, Because of the recent use it was not set back to level one:blink:, and about fifteen kobolds are Sent at him. A few minutes later the head is a head again and he's dragging his body out to perform some more necromancy. In the next half hour he has his body back and is sprawlled over the floor in a drunken stupor. 🆒

Da Priest get up from his drink, after falling asleep for several days, and heads back over the arena. He cries out a curse word upon realizing that somone had messed with the controls, but with a bit of fiddling he managed to enter his personal code and retrieve his saved game. The kobolds come out, and he begins to swing his sword. 7 heads fall to the ground. Da Priest begins a delicate dance with his blade as more and more powerful kobolds come running out of the hole in the middle, as many at 10 at a time! The flow seems to never end, and the entire arena is covered in blood (Arianna licks her chops noisily...). Da Priest finally ends his dance of the blades and realizes that he has been playing for nearly an hour now, and he is covered in blood, guts, and sweat. He saves the game, successfully beating level 2, and heads to his room for a bath.

Arianna (where is she anyway?) quickly scuttles on the arena and start collecting the blood in bottles, her barrel of cyclops blood had been running short, this should keep her happy for a long time!

Do my eyes deceive me? Does this bar actually have over 60 pages? 😮 Scary. You guys have no life. No pun intended. 😛

Da Priest uses his Spoon of the Spirit to knock of LifeKnight's head.

"So I don't like to let a good thread die, alright!"

Hello

I haven't been in this damn pub since about page 23 - are the spoon fights still around?
//Wipes dust off the old magic spoon

Not recently, but not much at all has been happening recently. Once Coldstone comes MacOSX (at least I think thats what everyones waiting for) this board may actaully come alive again, but till then, its almost dead.

SuperNova takes his bowie spoon and goes on a journey to find the ultimate soup spoon, The Basin of the Seas. With it and the rest of the legendary Golden Utensil Set of Might , he will wield more power than any single spoon.

A man sits in the corner, looking depressed.

He is depressed becasue his world has turn to a blank screen ever since I went up to 10.3.5
😞

A group of zombies enters the Blue Mushroom and they start attacking patrons.

No more thesis! No more exams! Yay! No more undergrad-ness! I'm free! Free!

<smeagol dance>

To celebrate, Arianne takes control of half the zombies and forces them to do the smeagol dance with her.