New Wraith Plug-In

QUOTE (Jalisurr @ Sep 17 2008, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Hi, I'm Alex, and this is my body, Joe." 😛

I'm afraid that I can't do anything other than test (my story-writing skills and graphic-design abilities have much to be desired) but when I saw this, I can just imagine a centaur patting his flank and saying this. :laugh:

-K

so is this project dead?

Not according to Jalisurr. They're still working on it, just not providing regular updates.

Jalisurr, can we get confirmation?

This project is certainly not dead. We still have a couple bugs to work out in the Alpha, and a few more descs to write. I am hesitant to give a date for beta, but it should be soon.

BTW, Darthkev, those graphics are excellent. We will definitely be using some of those.

well if you need any help/ideas just holler 😃 i really just want a chance to be part of anything i will play 😃

At this point, unless you can do graphics, just hold on until beta and we will need a hand.

Sorry to gravedig, but have you guys decided on a name yet? It just occurred to me we've just been calling it "that new Wraith Plug-in" and it's hard to tell which one we're talking about. Plus, it's not really a very good name anyway. :mellow:

I've been calling it 'the Wraith Chronicles' but that is far from a final name.

/bump

Can we get an update on the progress of this project? It's not dead, is it? :ninja:

Still not dead as far as I'm concerned. We're deep into Alpha testing, with a fully playable storyline of over 30 missions. Really, Beta could be released at this point, but without any graphics for our ships, I just don't feel like that would be finished enough to be proud of it.