ONE BIG WORLD...

Wow, aschaaf, we both have no lives. 🙂 I think we have each checked the boards 4 or 5 times today. 😄

Wow, that thing's big! I may be done DLing tomorrow.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Originally posted by AVN:
**I think we have each checked the boards 4 or 5 times today.:D

That little??
I checked it more than that.

------------------
“His own government suing him, that’s not chocolate sundae.” –- Bill Gates' father

BTW, did you send the new level?
I haven't recieved it yet.

------------------
“His own government suing him, that’s not chocolate sundae.” –- Bill Gates' father

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:

1. Leave them un-encrypted
  2. Use PGP with an OBW Public/Private key
  3. Encrypt the levels as a .sda (Self-Decrypting-Archive, doesn't need PGP to decrypt, like an SEA), but each one would be about 100kB.
  4. Bundle all the levels in one package and encrypt with an OBW Public/Private key
  5. Bundle all the levels in one package and make it an SDA (which would be about 172kB)

I chose #5.
The levels page is now up and running.

------------------

**BTW, did you send the new level?
I haven't recieved it yet.

My "minor touchups" have become more intense than I realized. I just discovered I have escape rings to delete, ice wall spells to remove, sections of level that need ice wall spells to change, and some "light overflow" errors.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

I'm polishing some AW (Andrew's World) levels now.
Should I remove the bridgekeeper on the Fire level?
And has anyone found the Muffin Seller in "Water Water Everywhere"?

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that we may be using the leather rope as another rope, and the big bug (bee?) may be replaced with an owl.

------------------

Note to everyone: If anyone designs a level in a graphics app, I could do the sprites.

**Heh heh heh... Wait till you see what I'm planning to replace them with... I have Metacreations Poser and have been designing some interesting characters... (Actually, I kind of changed the ones with the program, but that's not a problem)
I love giant robots...

Like in Scruffy)(?

------------------

<rant>
AAAAAAAAARGH!!
We need levels!
We must pass Dr. Tall!
We must be the first ones to 100 levels!!
</rant>

------------------

**I'm polishing some AW (Andrew's World) levels now.
Should I remove the bridgekeeper on the Fire level?
And has anyone found the Muffin Seller in "Water Water Everywhere"?

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that we may be using the leather rope as another rope, and the big bug (bee?) may be replaced with an owl.

You should replace the questions with something easier to answer. Or:

What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favorite color? 🙂

I have never found the muffin seller.

Did you recieve my Lands Beyond now?

Already posted but I thought I'd say it again:

When I finish DLing the links you gave me, I open the 1st segment and when it's finished it says "Where is segment 4?" There is no segment four, so I click cancel. Then when I open it, it says "Does not appear to be a PGP archive." Huh?

------------------

**< rant>
AAAAAAAAARGH!!
We need levels!
We must pass Dr. Tall!
We must be the first ones to 100 levels!!
</rant>

If you want to touch up some of my older ones, or ones I've made that I don't plan on completing, I'll send them to you. Then we'll have lots. 🙂

------------------

**I have never found the muffin seller.

Shoot the green mossy patch.

**Did you recieve my Lands Beyond now?

Yes.

**When I finish DLing the links you gave me, I open the 1st segment and when it's finished it says "Where is segment 4?" There is no segment four, so I click cancel. Then when I open it, it says "Does not appear to be a PGP archive." Huh?

****!!
Do you have Stuffit Expander 5.0 or later?

**If you want to touch up some of my older ones, or ones I've made that I don't plan on completing, I'll send them to you. Then we'll have lots.:)

OK.

------------------

We need to decide on a world map.
I made some tests at (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/obw/world.html")http://www.frontiern.../obw/world.html(/url)

Also, should we change the ocean kingdom to the Castle kingdom?

------------------

I have Stuffit. The full version. But I found the problem. I went and downloaded them again, and the second time around the 2nd segment ended up as 1.9 megs, instead of 1.6 like it was before. It works now. I like the icon which appears in the menus. It's a little complicated, but I've used things like it before, so I know how to use it now.

I think we should replace the ocean with castle.

I will show you what I was thinking for a map...

...in a while. 🙂 I have other business to attend to. 😄 (Think games, think unfinished games which involve outer space...)

------------------

**It works now. I like the icon which appears in the menus. It's a little complicated, but I've used things like it before, so I know how to use it now.

Have you created a key yet? If so, upload it to the server (The PGP Keys server), and e-mail me your fingerprint (Which looks sort of like: 025A 8B20 4F32 025A 8B20 025A 8B20).
I'll e-mail you the OBW key on Wensday night.

**I think we should replace the ocean with castle.

Good

**I will show you what I was thinking for a map...

OK

**...in a while.:) I have other business to attend to. 😄 (Think games, think unfinished games which involve outer space...)

“Think TS2000!™”

------------------

It's a good thing for the OBW Project that I left the Zip disk behind and won't be able to do my "real" work (programming) until wensday night.
I designed (but didn't do the sprites yet) two levels today.

------------------

I designed an interesting level today...
I'd tell you about it, but I don't have the OBW Key now, and this thread is read by others.

------------------

This is encrypted with the OBW Key:

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use http://www.pgp.com
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=ADoJ
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

------------------

I have two really cruel ideas for Mines 2!! 🙂

------------------

I have some good news and some bad news.
The good news is that I'm pretty close to finishing one of my levels.
The bad new is that I forgot the passphrase to the OBW key. :frown:
Well, I remember it, but I don't remember what case the words were in.
Don't worry, I WILL find it. I just need to try each combination systematicly.

------------------

OK I have a better idea then all your security methods that involve big downloads and passwords and keys. How about we email each other with the stuff instead of posting here like idiots! I don't care if it's fun, it would be a lot more simple without PGP. Besides no one checks this thread except aschaaf and AVN these days. 🙂

I understand all the protection on the OBW website, but why isn't Stuffit with a password enough?? I don't want to have to open text files with public keys and private keys when I want to try out a level!!

Another idea: maybe you could password lock the entire obw site.

------------------
King Eldar the Mighty
(url="http://"http://members.aol.com/zlateh")http://members.aol.com/zlateh(/url)