ONE BIG WORLD...

Ascaaf, I'll meet you on AIM at 7:30 eastern time, or 4:30 western.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 04-23-2001).)

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Ascaaf, I'll meet you on AIM at 7:30 eastern time, or 4:30 western.

Sorry, I wasn't on then.
8:30-11:30 WESTERN time is best for me.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

Let's work on a Secret Level like Purple Haze.
Everyone make a conversation (more than one if you want), send it to me, and I'll assemble them.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

Cool! My sprite id is 2965 and I'm working on the conversation.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

Ferazel_09, is the sand level layout you ordered for OBW or what cuz it's almost done. Take a look in MASCOT before you play, as some of my challenges are extremely mean.

------------------

Yeah, it is. I've seen them. I'll time for 1:00 the section with the wraiths to make it more evil.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Huh? 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 (seen them?) (wraiths?) I'll send it to you by tommorrow. Feel free to add or take out ANYHTING, and it is quite buggy (but possible)

------------------

And Lo, the word doth cometh from on high. And Andrew doth looketh down and was not well pleased with all he saw. "This is not good," Spoketh Andrew, "I am not well pleased. Threads that are more than 200 posts in length doth load down the server and maketh it much to long to load the thread. So I maketh a decree that for every thread that is over 200 posts the moderators SHALL make another thread. This shall save our both our server and the people who must view the thread. Provideth a link to the prior topic so none are confused. The Great and Powerful Andrew has spoken." And the moderators all murmered, "so it is written, so it shall be done.

So this topic is closed and a new one is opened at (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum54/HTML/000180.html")"ONE BIG WORLD #2"(/url)

Happy posting to all

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 04-25-2001).)

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 04-25-2001).)