Wave of Destruction, Ch. 8-10

(reply to: Mamajama)
(reply fr: The Seraphim)
(re: Approaching Azdgari Fleet)
Yikes! Unfortunately, our fleet is too small to do much against a fleet that size, and we're still footing the line of Azdgari respectability we're really much too close to them to risk alienating them right now.
Still, we'll see what we can do about dissuading them from this course.
Ciao,
The Seraphim
-Saraine
-Rasael
-Raven

(message to: Azdgari)
(message fr: The Seraphim)
(message re: Azdgari fleet approaching Miranu space)
Azdgari friends, our contacts report that you are assemling a warfleet in retribution on the events of thirty years ago. Okay, Rasael, give me the mike now. Anyway ; we're not yet sure who you're aiming at, but we'd like to offer our own suggestions based on data you may not have. We have spoken to Mamajama, and- give me back the mike, Raven, I'm trying to talk- No! I know best about this. Now, listen here, Azdgari; Mamajama is tortured every day by the memories of what she did, and I will not allow you to grant her the swift release of oblivion! - Give that back, Saraine, I was talking. No. You steal it from me; I steal it from you. Turnabout's fair play. Anyway ; the person you should be aiming at is Admiral Benden of the Miranu. He feels no remorse for what he ordered; the people who served him then must shoulder his guilt for him. That has always been his way. For goodness sake, Rasael, give me back the microphone. You should not wreak havoc upon the Miranu civilians; they know little of the events of thirty years ago, and doing so would make you no better then Benden himself. We continue to recommend a diplomatic solution to this trouble, but if you must strike, aim for the true criminal in this case. Tha- Yikes! Who pressed send before we'd edited it?
Ciao,
The Seraphim
-Saraine
-Rasael
-Raven

(message to: Coalition)
(message re: What the!?)
Who are you guys? Why do you know about a secret military research project? What do you want, anyways?
Ciao,
The Seraphim
-Saraine
-Rasael
-Raven

---
ETA until Positron Beam minaturised: 2 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

Message to: The Dark Angels
The Azdgari are NOT murderers anymore. We will not kill any more civilians than are neccesary, however we will hurt The miranu where they'll feel it for decades to come. We will retain our honor as much as possible, but anyone that tries to deflect us shall be disabled or killed. Yes, even the Dark Angels.
End

Message to: Mamajama's merc group
Cowards. Thank any Gods you worship that the Azdgari are honorable. We will not lower our standards to decimating the footmen. We know you were just following orders. I now give you the chance to redeem yourself! This is not revenge. This is Justice. You can trust that no Miranu civilians will be killed unneccesarily. Meet us in Priat to redeem yourself in the eyes of the galaxy. You are safe for now.
End

As soon as mamajama gets the message, lightyears away, Priat is quiet. suddenly, all three-hundred Azdgari ships jump in... shields up, but there is no fire.

""In-system Broadcast- Priat""
It is time for Justice. We are not murderers like Benden. Evacutate the station now. We will return fire. We will also fire on any miranu ship that gets within primary weapon range of our fleet. We will help evactuations. Two modified Freightors will dock as soon as they recieve clearence, and evacuate the civilians. You don't have any choice than to trust us.
One more note. Any buildup of miranu or other ships in the nearby systems will force us to arm weapons toward the station. We are choosing to keep our anger under control.
""End""

The fleet stays out of weapons range and allows the miranu to know of their prescense.

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

Originally posted by -REDCHIGH-:
Message to: Mamajama's merc group
Cowards. Thank any Gods you worship that the Azdgari are honorable. We will not lower our standards to decimating the footmen. We know you were just following orders. I now give you the chance to redeem yourself! This is not revenge. This is Justice. You can trust that no Miranu civilians will be killed unneccesarily. Meet us in Priat to redeem yourself in the eyes of the galaxy. You are safe for now.

Mamajama reads the bizarre message from the Azdgari leader over several times. What the hell does this guy want? she wonders.

<TRANSMISSION>
TO: REDCHIGH, leader of the Adzgari

Redchigh,

Apparently, you are disguising your political ambitions in the present by wrapping them in the shadow of the past. You must know that I regret what happened 30 years ago; you also know that it is impossible to change it. I fail to see what the capture of Station Pybin has to do with revenge or justice. My guess is that you have some immediate political goal you want to accomplish. If you take over the Station, it will be seen as an act of war. Although I can't speak for Admiral Benden, I'm fairly sure he will not take kindly to the capture of an important Miranu market. Additionally, we have an invasion of man-eating slugs to deal with, and your thirty years late desire for revenge might have to take a back seat to that.

I have no need to "redeem myself" in the eyes of the Galaxy. The Galaxy has seen my work for the last thirty years of fighting renegades, planetary defense, etc. The House of Jama has always been honorable. If it's just me that you have a problem with, we don't need to involve the innocent citizens of Priat. Meet me, alone, in the system of your choice, in a one- person ship of your choice. We'll take it from there.

Mamajama

ETA until slug repeller field is ready:
after this post.

------------------
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny...'"
--Isaac Asimov

In DSN-2131, fleets of Renegade ships moved through the system, evading asteroids and looking for intruding starships. It was an ordinary day, just one of many....

....But it was not to end ordinary.

In fact, for the people in the system, they would never see the day end, at all....

---------------------

"Engage warpgate fields. Send in the strike wings. Commander Ship Bekor ; your fleet may begin the assault run."

Third General Lhevak grinned. "Begin the invasion."

---------------------

It occured within mere minutes.

Dozens of small warpgates opened up on the perimeter of the system, and out of them came swarms of fighters and frigates. They immediately sent a hail of weapons into the midst of the Renegade fleet, tearing through shields and hull armor.

Then came the primary strike force. Over 200 warships slipstreamed into the system and began to open fire with a hellish amount of weaponry. Whole scores of ships were vaporized and dozens of others were torn apart, either by the weaponry of the aliens, or by the explosions of other nearby ships.

Within six minutes, the battle was over, and a Renegade fleet of 300 ships had been slaughtered. Then came the Renegade base.

Waves of fighters swarmed the base, tearing through its outer armor with their energy lances. Then came the waves of frigates, blasting off the outer hull and sending flames and explosions deep into the core of the asteroid base.

Within another four minutes, the base had been reduced to unreckognizable debris.

No distress call; the Pirates had been overwhelmed before they had been able to do so.

No weapons signature.

No engine trail.

No survivors.

The aliens hyperspaced out, leaving behind only death, and destruction, and devastation....

The Acarra had struck.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 04-01-2002).)

MOD:i may not have proper athority but i belive the rules are that you cant start and end a battle in one post. you have to wait for the players reply.

(Message to Azdgari)
(low encryption)
Im sorry but i must request that you withdraw your forces from Miranu space.
they are our allies and we will have to fill our end of the deal and defend them.
~UE Admiral
(end)

(message to DA)
(max encryption)
the coalition is made of 2 races, Voinian and Human.
we have our ways of finding out about things.
we only wish for peace and Technology to defend our selves from those that dont respond the offers to end war.
I asure you we have the best intentions toward the DA.
~UE Admiral
(end)

(message to Confeds)
(max encryption)
we beg that you end this war against us. we wish for peace.
~UE Admiral
(end)

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction
Total: 2, ETC: 3 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 5 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC:5 posts

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

(message fr: Saraine)
(message re: Azdgari Fleet)
Redchigh, you were not around when the events of thirty years ago took place; I, Saraine, was, and I can tell you where to hit to cripple the Miranu and avenge your dead; Benden. Benden planned the atrocities, Benden gave the orders. Like any other soldier, Mamajama was following orders then I can assure you that she regrets her actions now. If you feel you must strike, aim true!
Ciao,
-Saraine

(message fr: Raven)
(message re: Alright, you people )
What the h*ll do you mean, "hurt the Miranu for decades to come?" Mamajama's death will not achieve that; her single life will not achieve retribution for the billions killed at the Battle of Azdgari. Also, as I already stated, Mamajama must atone. She will atone for the remainder of her life I remain to ensure that. Do not cut her sentence short by allowing her oblivion. Talk with her before you make any rash action; you'd be suprised at what you can uncover
Ciao,
-Raven

(message to: Coalition)
(message re: OK, Coalition peoples )
We have rather a lot on our plates right now; please bother us no further.
We must insist that you withdraw your agents within our borders immediately; any spies of the Coalition found inside our borders after one week has passed will face summary execution; we make no exceptions for the covert agents of any race.
You cannot obtain our military technology; please desist from inquiring.
Ciao,
The Seraphim
-Saraine
-Rasael
-Raven

---
ETA until Positron Beam minaturised: 1 post

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

The inhabitants of Station Pybin obeyed the orders, but they did it slowly. Slow enough, for the defense fleet in the Mira system to arrive, but not so slow that the Azdgari could complain that they were delaying. Aboard his command ship, Paul ordered the fleet to bring weapons to bear on the Azdgari but to hold their fire. He opened a wideband com-channel and started transmitting:

"Azdgari Battlefleet, this is Admiral Benden of the Miranu Defense Forces. Retreat now and we will not be forced to use force against you. If you refuse, we shall be forced to destroy your fleet and soon afterwards, your homeworlds. Respond."

He cut the transmission. "Order the Dragons to arm their Adaah Emitters. Calculate points for in-system hyperjumps to place the Suicide Warships in place for mass damage to their fleet," he ordered. "And order the fighters to form a defensive screen around the station, and the inhabitants get to their defense stations."
-----------------------------
Disruptor Cannon Development
ETC:14 Posts
Mech Reconstruction
ETC:3 Posts

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
**The inhabitants of Station Pybin obeyed the orders, but they did it slowly. Slow enough, for the defense fleet in the Mira system to arrive, but not so slow that the Azdgari could complain that they were delaying. Aboard his command ship, Paul ordered the fleet to bring weapons to bear on the Azdgari but to hold their fire.

Poch, House of Jama

Mamajama held her new grandchild, Sami, and made grandmotherly clucking noises. Like all small Miranu babies, he was compact, chubby, and had a thick thatch of silky dark hair. When the little one made some strange noises and emitted an unpleasant odor, Mamajama had had enough grandmothering, and handed him back to her son, Jo Jama.

"I'm overdue to pay a bill from thirty years ago," she informed him. "I have instructed my Steward to install you as the new Head of the House of Jama, since I may not return from the battle in Priat. The new electrical charge generators to repel the slug creatures have been installed on all our fleet, and I have sent the plans for them to Admiral Benden, and to our ally, Saraine in the Dark Angels. If I don't return, and if our fleet helps Admiral Benden in Priat, be sure to bill him, and buy more irrigation equipment. Be a good Daddy and a good Jama, and who knows? Perhaps we will meet again."

With that, she left to board the Foster's Revenge.

"Mamajama, we have a report of a battle in the DSN-2131 Renegade system," said her coms officer. "It seems that whoever did it left no survivors. A trader came through there afterwards and reported that the entire station was destroyed."
"What could have done that so quickly?" wondered Mamajama. "Unfortunately, I'm sure I'll find out."

While still in system, she hung motionless in space at the location of the slug-infested freighter, which had been destroyed. She was hoping to test the slug repeller field; however, there were no takers. "We'll have to see how it works in action," she said grimly.

She left 4 Ares Crescent warships to guard Poch, and the rest of the Jama fleet consisting of her own Dragon Dreadnaught, 8 more Ares Crescent Warships, 12 Heavy Fighters, and 20 of the old fleet of CWs and Miranu Gunships formed an arrow, and jumped out of system on the way to Priat.

------------------
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny...'"
--Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
MOD:i may not have proper athority but i belive the rules are that you cant start and end a battle in one post. you have to wait for the players reply.

I do believe that he is a mod. Or that he got permission to post it.

OOC:A reply to the battle in F-25 would be nice. Also a reply to the attacks on Coilation space would be nice.

------------------
"Oops, I think I killed it..."-Me
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

Saraine looked at the schematics of the design sent from Mamajama, and opened a real-time subspace link to Rasael on Xarnes.
"I'm sending you this thing, friend; MJ says that giant brain-eating slugs have been attacking Miranu ships, and this should keep them off. Just in case they attack us, we ought to start producing these things."
"Indeed. I'll tell the manufacturers to begin, and the outfitters to install them on our fleet Archangels first, of course."
"Of course." Saraine echoed. "Now, on to other news- the scientists at Tollb have completed the minaturisation of the Positron Beam- the Drone can now enter production. But, as it's an insystem design, we need some way to one, store it for launch- a kind of silo thing, possibly using our Weapons Modules- and two, get it to the battlefield. Get that promising young designer of yours- Akhanris, wasn't it?- onto the job."
"Sure." Rasael closed the link.

Akhanris mused over the schematics of the Drone, Weapons Module and what few specifications he'd been given for each project.
Brushing a stray braid of dark hair out of his face, he began to work.
As usual for a genius- for so he styled himself- ideas flowed quickly. The first would be a shielded non-maneuvering collection of five Weapons Modules holding several hundred TRAK modules with three launchers and ten Drones. It would, he decided, be known as a SILO Module- SILO standing for Strategic Insystem Longrange Ordainance- and could be mass-produced cheaply and efficiently.
The second would be a very simple design; a long central keel with ten Weapons Modules along it, drives at the rear and bridge at the front. While poorly armoured, it would have 750 units of shields, five Angelfire Turrets, four TRAK launchers and half a thousand TRAK Modules, and twenty Drones. While about three times more expensive to build than a Crescent Warship, it would be worth it; the ability to carry Drones to the battlefield, and supply long-range cover fire to wear down capital ships. "Yes, a very potent dsign." he murmured to himself. "Once again you excel yourself, Akhanris. I think we'll call it Akhanris. No, no, some people might think that's arrogant Fireblade. In keeping with the Earth biblical nature of the Dark Angels; Genesis somewhere. "And He set at the East of the Garden of Eden, a Flaming Sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the Tree of Life." Very good idea, Akhanris. You're a genius."
Although some philistines might think that a real genius wouldn't talk to himself, Akhanris knew it for what it was a sign of true intellect. Or insanity, of course, but no-one could call him insane. Just eccentric. Humming happily, Akhanris doodled an improved ventilation system, then went to sleep.

---
ETA until SILO complete: 5 posts
ETA until Fireblade complete: 10 posts

------------------

MOD: This is it. From now on UE Admiral, you cannot do any research unless you actually do something besides sending messages. I won't stand for your 3-message posts anymore; actually DO something.

OOC: Grundy; what attacks on Coalition space? They aren't MY responsibility. UE Admiral, YOU are supposed to respond to the attacks.

And yes, that was more of a background development than anything else. Besides, no one really controls the Renegades, and my fleet would have annihilated them within seconds anyway.

Admiral Benden; as a reply to your e-mail, the Adaah Emitter pretty much just disables enemy ships fairly quickly.

------------------

In Himgro, a Miranu gunship suddenly jumped into the system on an urgent mission. Five more crescent warships then jumped in to guard it. The reason? The gunship was now the only ship in history to actually gather a sample of one of the dangerous slugs.

Landing on the planet and quickly bringing the slug to a special containment area (it was trying to eat its way out of the cannister it was in), the Miranu began analyzing the slug, trying to figure out its origins and the way it function, as well as trying to keep it alive. For that, they imported several Purple River Eels as well as some other species of animals to try and figure out which one the slug would like to eat best.

OOC: Mamajama, you may want to e-mail me about this whole slug thing so we can coordinate it.

------------------

In F-25, the Renegade fleet was fading fast, and soon its remnants were finally destroyed by the combined might of the two Coalition fleets. However, the victory was not easy; already a whole fleet had been decimated, and the two other fleets had taken some losses, and would take even more as they assaulted the still fully-functional Asgard Command Station.

As the Coalition fleets charged it, Asgard opened up with all the firepower it had, tearing through fighter wings and blasting apart warships. The battle was tough and lasted for hours, and during that time the Renegade leader Lans Chimera shot himself to prevent him from being captured.

As Asgard began to fail, the crew overloaded the main generator, destroying the huge battlestation is a massive fireball. The explosion quickly expanded, damaging and destroying many more Coalition ships.

When the huge explosion was over, wreckage littered the system, and the Coalition quickly took command of the base on F-25...

------------------

Third General Lhevak frowned. "For such a dangerous race, they sure seem easily aggrovated against each other."

Beside him, the hunched over figure of Third General Ravaer grinned. "Don't forget that they aren't just one race; there's lots of them, and disagreements are inevitable. Hehe.... It will be fun to watch them get angry against each other; maybe we won't have to destroy them ourselves, just wait for them to destroy each other!"

Both of the fleet generals laughed at the thought, then Lhevak turned as a lieutenant entered the bridge. Handing him a datapad, Lhevak grinned. "Nobody suspects our presence; the Miranu have just brushed it aside!"

Ravaer grinned, his eyes blazing red. The scar across his face was more visible in the light as he stood up more. "Where do I strike next?"

Lhevak growled, thinking to himself, as Acarran generals oftentimes did when contemplating their next move. "Nowhere."

"What? But with this latest victory, we should strike somewhere before they investigate furthur-"

"There is no target in this area of space that we can attack safely. We have to wait for Lythrawn to assault F-25, or for Thrade to assault Riomor, and then we may strike once again."

------------------

In Riomor, the Renegades had just beaten off an fleet of interceptors sent by the nearby Coalition Pirates, when suddenly multiple jump points opened on the outside of the system. Swarms of frigates and fighters zoomed in, opening fire on the Renegade fleet. The Renegades responded by sending wave upon wave of ships into the alien fleet, blasting away at them with their own weaponry.

But as it had occured in the battle in DSN-2131, the aliens sent in their main fleet. The huge warfleet jumped in, engaging the Renegades in a massive firefight. Ships on both sides fell, but the Renegades were clearly getting the worst of it. Within twenty minutes, the Renegade fleet had been destroyed completely.

With wreckage littering the system, the aliens moved in towards the station and boarded in. Their shock troopers did their job well; killing everybody on board, and blasting away at the station till it was nothing but a very large piece of junk.

When the aliens had finally left, over 6,000 tons of wreckage floated about the system, the planet now cratered and covered in debris, the station Freeport a blasted ruin. Its hull had multiple hull breaches, and inside, the whole station had been blasted and ruined.

Not one person survived.

The Acarra, the race that had for so long been able to infiltrate the Milky Way unnoticed with their scouts, had struck again.

------------------

(Message to Miranu High Command)
(From: Heavy Freighter Sinya )
(We just wanted to report that our trip to Riomor had been safe and un-eventful, and in just a moment we will be entering the system. Oh my gosh.... You must send ships here immediately! There's nothing left of the Renegade fleet! The station is in ruins! Wait, what's that? Is that a wormhole or something? Oh no.... YAAAAAAAAA-)
(Message Unexpectedly Terminated)
(Unable to Regain Transmittion from Freighter - Contact Lost)

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Iri
Suddenly, the whole system glowed with hyperpoints (the places where ships come out). Confederation ships from Hinavar, Otid, Riden, and Obron had suddenly come in and began attacking. All these ships put togeather was a large fleet. Fighters stuck close to thier motherships as the fleet moved to the middle of the system, wiping out any ship with a Coilation marking. When the system was cleared, the fleet flew down into the atmosphere, attacking any ship that came up. The fleet began to attack all defence batteries so that they could fight easier.
----------
Riden
The planet was undergoing a terriformation process that would make it a mining planet. This wouldn't take very long, considering the number of Haulers that came into the system every day, bringing supplies and mining machinery.
----------
F-25
The last Confederatin fleet hypered in, only to find that it was too late. The remaining ships helped clean up the mess in the system. All the junk that littered the skies was brought down to the planet, searched for any bodies, and they thrown into a trash compator where it was then smashed and melted until it was able to be used for making a new station. The station would not be started until the Hyperbeam generator and the Ion generator were finished.

(message to Coilation)
(From Confederation)
(No encryption)
"You make us laugh. You, the Voinians, who enslaved the Hinwar and were constantly fighting the Emalgion, think we will forgive you that easily? The answer is no. Humans may be okay, that is, until they joined with the Voinians. I don't see how they did it. You scum, we will make you feel the pain we felt, and worse! If you ever message us again on terms of allience, we will block you from our comm systems."
(Transmission End)
----------
ETA Scatter Cloak=1 post
ETA Terriformation=1 post

New Tech: Ion generator
The Ion generator gathers ions from space and transforms them into energy. The energy can then be transformed into any type of energy or just let it stay how it is, pure. Ion generators are very big and take very long to make(about 8 posts).
ETA=5 posts

New Tech: Hyperbeam generator
By gathering energy from the Ion generator, the Hyperbeam generator is able to shoot a beam of energy directly into Sub-space, creating a temporary, artificial hyperlink. The longer you let the Ion generator charge, the farther the Hyperbeam is able to reach (for every 2 posts, an Ion generator charges 1, letting it go 3 systems away from the system the Hyperstation is at). There will be only one Hyperbeam generator, and that will be in the Hyperstation orbiting F-25. The generator will be very small but it will take a long time to make(13 posts).
ETA=9 posts

------------------
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 04-02-2002).)

double post

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 04-02-2002).)

OOC: so sorry for ruining this webstory for all of you but im sure my next (if i have a next)will be better.

iri
a fleet of 10 sharks jumpin to defend iri but are quickly delt with

Hinavar
9 Coalition Dreadnoughts and 30 Warcruisers +escorts jump into the system
totaly catching the Confed Fleet off guard. they launches all fighters soon you couldn't see 5au without seeing coalition ships. the sharks are quickly sent in to attack the few Carrier Cruisers in the system 1 by one then the fighters and heavy fighters are sent to decimate the bombers and the warcruisers and dreadnoughts are busy blasting the defender heavy cruisers into scrap metel. (this is all close range fighting making cloaking useless)

-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction
Total: 2, ETC: 2 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 4 posts

Ionic Particle Beam
ETC:4 posts

turreted spur missle launcher(explains itself)
ETC:2 posts

------------------

OOC: My cloaks are still effective UE Admeral.
---------
Iri
The fleet, after taking the planet, hypered out to the Hinavar system...

Hinavar
The whole of the Hinavar defence fleet came out, which was huge because Hinavar was a main system. The planet poured out ships as ships were lost. Two defenders went alongside a dreadnaught, cloaked, and sent out a broudcast cloak. Suddenly, the sides of the dreadnaught were gone. Confused Coilation fighters flew into the place where the sides used to be to investigate, and they smashed right into the ship. With the accidental suicide runs and the weapons firing on both sides, the dreadnaught blew up.

Several defenders stayed near the planet while activating thier broudcast cloaks. The planet dissapeared, as did half of the station. A dreadnaught was forced near the planet and the planetary and stations batteries fired, making the dreadnaught confused. A dying defender rammed it and the dreadnaught was no more.

Most of the Confederations ships had cloaked but were still being beaton by the sheer power of the Coilation fleet. Then, the fleet from Iri arived. It cloaked just before system entry so that it would have the element of suprise. Then, in the middle of the Coilation fleet, the Iri fleet uncloaked and began attacking...
----------
Scatter cloak=complete
Terriformation=complete
----------
10 defenders and 10 carriers with thier fighters were being built with the new ore from Riden. All are equiped with new scatter cloaks. ETA=4 posts
----------
Ion generator=4 posts
Hyperbeam generator=8 posts

------------------
------------------

In Priat, the Azdgari horde take note of the Miranu ships as they enter.
"We told you not to bring in warships!"
Azdgari weapons are powered up.
Now leave! We're going to destroy this station either way. You think you can stop us? We dont want bloodshed. Anyone in this system will be killed in one hour. Any ship entering the system will be a flag for us to destroy the station. Even if you hyperspace anti-matter warships in, the station will go down. And you know what? I dont think you want us to blow up the planet below, considering it IS the Miranu's primary source of fuel..

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

OOC: would not your ships be forced to decloak when hit?

------------------

They do... reply.

------------------
------------------

OOC: REDchigh; Priato is the boring barren world which Station Pybin orbits. The main source of fuel for the Crescent is Zanat, around which Zanat Refinery orbits. Since Zanat is the largest supply of hyperfuel in the Cescent, you're hurting yourself as well. And you're in the wrong system to do that, anyway.
Carno; what font did you use for the text on your title image?

------------------

Paul listened to the Azdgari's reply, and then started preparing the ships for battle. "Order the Suicides to hyperjump into their formations. Detonate them half a second after they arrive. Then fire the Adaah Emitters at the Predators. Start long-range bombardment of their forces, and call in the rest of the battlefleets," he ordered. The Suicide Warships jumped in, past their front lines, and detonated(Destroys/Disable/Very Heavy Damage to 20 Ships each). The Dragons fired their Adaah emitters and then the fleet opened fire with missile weapons to buy the Dragons time to fire again. The station was raising its shields, which were designed to deflect very large asteroids and renegade fleets. Paul opened a transmission to the Azdgari Fleet. "I warned you. I am ordering 15 Suicide Warships brought online and armed in Mira(2 Posts). They will destroy your planets, even if you beat us here." He cut the transmission, and sent a specially encoded burst message to Mira, which was picked up by a reciever in a dormant shipyard. Soon, the ships lying dormant there would be jumping into hyperspace, and then making in-system micro-jumps to different planets withing the Azdgari Empire. This would leave the Miranu with only 5 Suicide Warships left in their entire fleet, active or dormant.
----------------------------------------------
Disruptor Cannon Development
ETC:13 Posts
Mech Reconstruction
ETC:2 Posts
Suicide Warship Arming
ETC:2 Posts

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery