Wave of Destruction, Ch. 8-10

Pax System - Disabled Coalition Frieghter

All was quiet aboard the disabled frieghter, the only movement being the occassional twitching of bodies or the silent, slow, but precise movements of the slugs which infested the ship.

Suddenly, the main hatch sparked and blew open. The white-hot edges of the now vaporized hatch sizzled and gave off smoke, but quickly cooled. Then the Coalition marines began the boarding proceedure. The first three that entered were scouts, and then signalled to the rest that the coast was clear.

Immediately a dozen or more marines boarded the vessel, searching the whole ship. They found the crew all dead, with bloor pouring out of the sides of their heads or their ears, accumulating into gooey pools of red blood.

"What the heck went on here?" the commander muttered as he surveyed the carnage.

"I don't know sir, but once more, what on earth caused all these weird slime trails?" the lieutenat responded. "What are they anyway?"

"I don't know sir. Haven't really seen anything like it, but I can tell it's organic, and it's DNA doesn't isn't on the record," responded another soldier.

Suddenly, one of the bodies began to move a little, and the chest suddenly exploded. As the other soldiers watched, six large slugs crawled out. They were all covered in a purple membrane, which broke, allowing them to move around, and their flesh was incredibly slimey (and bloody) and was colored a sort of greenish-yellow.

Suddenly, what sounded like metal being bent or torn apart came to the ears of the soldiers. Something was onboard the ship... Somewhere...

--------------

Igadzra System

The four Predators slowly closed in on the scout, then opened fire without warning. The scouts shields were blasted away, and its hull was soon turned to a few stray carbonized atoms.

Once the task was completed, the Valhalla set off for Dirach...

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 03-13-2002).)

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 03-13-2002).)

OOC: Carnotaur, I can't accept that. I will not stand for you using the Coalition as someone who you can control the characters of when you want to make a background development of sorts.

(edit)he chopped it a bit(/edit)
------------------
Word.

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 03-13-2002).)

OOC: GRRR! I am still the leader of the Zidigar. ONLY ONE message was sent to the Attar, and that was in the Chapters 4-7 topic. There was no other message sent. Espilot is NOT retiring. The meeting between him, Z'tar and the researchers will continue as it would have if information contrary to the above had not been posted. And while I'm on a roll, it's 'corpses' not 'corpeses'. Thank you very much, have a nice day.

------------------
Greetings from your friendly local cannibal, put in your town by the federal government to keep the human population in check.
Of all the people I've pummeled; unsuspecting and deserving, I've learned one thing: you can either run, or fight. All other strageties are variations of these. —Geglash
All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? —The Beatles
YOU NO LIKE DA ESP? DA ESP NO LIKE YOU.

(This message has been edited by ESPilot (edited 03-13-2002).)

(to:Zidagar)
(fr:Seraphim)
(re:Those Odd Attar...)
(Our Attar guests seem to have departed Gadzair; are yours still hanging around?
Anyway, shall we begin work upon minaturising the Positron Beam? If you will bring your scientists when you arrive, we can work in privacy on Tollb. The Gadzair system is now devoid of Azdgari vessels, and we can have your ship dock in the private sectors of the Angel's Lair, where it won't be detected.
Ciao,
-The Seraphim
Saraine
Rasael
K'res
Raiessa)

---
ETA until Drone complete: 5 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO ANYTHING I DO????
Here it is again
Message to Miranu
From Confederacy
Subject:NPD
High Encryption
"We would like to have the designs for the NPD. We are willing to give 100M for its designs."
end

And the battle, again
A fleet in Octivara and one in Sulthus both jump into hyperspace to Riden.
----------
The fleet from Octivara came first, and started to pound the ships in the system. After they were pretty well noticed, they cloaked and waited for about an hour, then uncloaked and killed everything else in the system. They then cloaked and waited for the Sulthus fleet and the Riden defence fleet to come.

Sheesh...

------------------
Never pet a burning dog.
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

As Espilot and Z'tar were discussing his plans with the researchers and how it might actually be done, an ensign entered the room. "Admiral sir, we have a message from a government called the Coalition of Worlds. Our only records on them say that they are—" "An alliance of the two governments known as the United Earth and the Voinian Empire. I happen to keep my own records, which includes everything in our main database. Unlike most other officers. Play the message, please." The ensign did so. "Dismissed." The ensign then left the room. "If you will excuse me, I will send a reply. It says the message was specifically for me and me only."

<Message to Jeynek Coral of the Coalition of Worlds>
<From Zidigar Admiral Espilot>
<encryption code JNEHRCZ 1st Priority>
I have gone over your idea of how to strike the Azdgari, and it does seem it would work quite well. However, I received this message while in the middle of a crucial meeting to discuss a modification of our hyperspace inhibitors. As you may know, they automatically cut off any ships from using a particular hyperspace link, friend or foe. The meeting I speak of is directed towards fixing this; we are trying to figure out how to modify the inhibitors so that certain ships can get through and certain ships don't.

—Espilot

P.S. If you will look up some United Earth records from about thirty-one or two years ago, you will find that there was an espionage agent under payroll of the United Earth government by the name of Espilot, ship name Wraith's Shadow. So, don't doubt my ability to get along with humans
<Message End>

"Now, back to business. Kenel, I believe you have something to say on this?" "Yes, Admiral. We have determined that the engine structures and hyperdrives used by different races give off unique types of subspace particles, i.e., the Azdgari Empire's ships give off a totally different hyperspace signals from our own ships when entering and leaving subspace. This is merely theoretical, but when and if we attain Azdgari blueprints from our Dark Angel friends, we will be able to see if it's true or not. And if it is true, we could program the inhibitors to detect certain kinds of hyperspace signals, and block whatever caused it if it tries to enter our space, but set it to detect a different kind of hyperspace signal, and let it through the subspace link. Thus, enemies stay out, while ourselves and our allies can traffic freely in and out of our territory." Throughout Kenel's presentation the other researchers were constantly nodding, and were carried away even after Kenel was done. "Excellent! Well, you certainly didn't become head of R&D; for nothing." "Thank you Admiral." "Now, you are dismissed. I must discuss something with the good Vice Admiral." He handed a copy of Jeynek's plans to Z'tar. "The modifications to our inhibitors should go nicely with these plans. Tell me, when will your new weapon projects be done?" "Quite soon, actually." "Good, good. I've been thinking....we need a new kind of warship." "Sir?" "The Zidaras are good, but they would be better as support ships for a main warship, I think. And the carriers aren't exactly perfect for combat. And now, the Azdgari have two new warships; their light cruisers and the Predators. Our Zidaras wouldn't be much of a match. We need something with modest speed and maneuverability, but serious firepower and good shielding. The new weapons will help, yes, but we simply need a better ship." "I agree, sir." "So, let's get cracking..."

OOC: Again, GRRR! Esponer, Carno just used a team of marines and their commander. Are they really that crucial? Also, grundy, give U.E. Admiral some time. Patience is a virtue. Also, I thought that one-post battles weren't allowed. The aggressor has to post a reasonable beginning to the battle, and give the player commanding the opposing side time to respond. And you'd think that the Coalition forces would know that the Confed ships had cloaks and would anticipate their using them. Thank you, and have a nice evening.

------------------
Greetings from your friendly local cannibal, put in your town by the federal government to keep the human population in check.
Of all the people I've pummeled; unsuspecting and deserving, I've learned one thing: you can either run, or fight. All other strageties are variations of these. —Geglash
All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? —The Beatles

(This message has been edited by ESPilot (edited 03-13-2002).)

A Dark Angel Arada discreetly moved through Azdgari space. As the Azdgari did not yet know anything about the Dark Angel's alliance with the Zidagar, it remained unchallenged; and it quietly scanned the hyperdrives of Azdgari ships, before returning to Angel's Lair.

(to:Zidagar)
(fr:Seraphim)
(re:Hyperspace Inhibitors)
(encryption neutral codes max security)
(Attached is data we've gathered on the Azdgari hyperdrives; we hope it will aid you in your little project with the Inhibitors. Also attached is information on our hyperdrives.
This message is encrypted under non-aligned codes with maximum security- and as it's being sent directly to Zidagar space through Terapin, the Azdgari can't detect it. The Gadzair system remains clear of Azdgari vessels.
When will you come visit?
Ciao,
-The Seraphim
Saraine
Rasael
Raiessa
K'res)

---
ETA until Drone complete: 4 posts

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

Originally posted by grunadulater:
**WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO ANYTHING I DO????
Here it is again
Message to Miranu
From Confederacy
Subject:NPD
High Encryption
"We would like to have the designs for the NPD. We are willing to give 100M for its designs."
end

And let me reiterate that these are now sold commercially, and are available for 500,000 c at your local retailer(Like RED said, I believe).
--------------------------------------------------
Paul sat and regarded the alien space craft. It was sitting there absorbing the information that was being read to it from middle school datacards. It was doing nothing else apparent to their sensors. The Bahumat had arrived ten hours earlier and taken up the position mamajama had previously held. He pressed a button on his comm board that cut off the transmission from the ComSat. "Open a channel to the spacecraft," he ordered. "Alright. We have told you some of our history. Lets hear some of yours. Where do you come from? What do you call yourselves? Why did you decide to come here? What are your intentions toward us?"
---------------------------------------------------
Disrupter Cannon Development
ETC:18 Posts

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"
"We remove the furry killing things. We think only of removing the furry killing things."-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

OOC:Can we please say that I bought some NPDs for 50M?
The fleet in Hrekka flew into the nebula after getting thier newly made NPDs delivered and installed. Suddenly, the ship was pulled out of hyperspace early, right on the edge of the DSN-8789 system. A few Renegades that were out there attacked. The fleet cloaked...
----------
In the main ship of the fleet, the Expedition
"Captain, renegades."
"Good job commander, now fire the Sparks."
Spark lasers shot out of the Expedition. The Captain looked out the viewport as the renegades were destroyed.
"Move on" he commanded...
----------
Scatter cloak ETA:7 posts

------------------
Never pet a burning dog.
------------------
Come visit (url="http://"http://nova6.pautsch.com/forum/intro.lasso")Nova6s Webboards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 03-15-2002).)

MOD: Sorry ESPilot, but your upgrade to the hyperspace inhibitors is revoked. To my knowledge, the hyperspace inhibitors work on the basis of creating large sub-space disruptions in the hyperlink, causing any ship going through it to be torn apart by the intense sub-spacial stresses caused by the distortions. There is no real way to allow your ships to go through the links while enemies cannot, unless you used a totally different form of space travel, which would take ages to research.

Grundy, sorry, but I very much doubt Nebula gases would energize your shields. All a nebula is is really just planetary debris and lots of ordinary gases. You could, theoretically, harvest the large amounts of ions in the nebula to turn into fuel. You also don't know that the Renegades even have a base in F-25, so it would take a while to find it.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 03-14-2002).)

"hello General, send an unarmed scoutship to the nearest Confed system with a message of peace."
"but sir......."
"DO IT!"
"Yes sir."

(Message to Confeds)
(in person)
Greetings from the Coalition. Both our peoples are tired of this bloody war let us make peace. (we both may need it)
~U.E. Admiral
(end)

-----------------

Outpost Construction
Total: 1, ETC: 3 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 8, ETC: 1

Scout arives in Otid
ETA:1 post

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Revoked.

MOD: Grundy, post revoked. You should have waited longer. If nobody posts tommarrow, I'll post for the Coalition. You have to be patient. UE Admiral, SilverDragon; try not to annoy Grundy by not posting so much. UE Admiral, you had the chance to respond to the battle in your last post!

----------------

Himgro

The alien scouts did not respond immediately, but they finally did, responding in their strange sort of voice. "We are the Attar... We come from the Proxima Nebula... We have hid there for many many years... Now we show ourselves, but not for war; we only want knowledge... We are thinkers and enjoy knowledge... We want peace... Why are you so suspicious of us? Why must everyone be suspicious of us? We have done nothing wrong..."

------------------
--------------

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
And let me reiterate that these are now sold commercially, and are available for 500,000 c at your local retailer(Like RED said, I believe).

OOC: Uh, no. Not for retail. Only available through Relations through the Miranu or Renegades. (The Miranu is of poorer quality, but works.)
The price is what I guess would be it's value if it was bought from the Miranu.

Redchigh is in his office.. there's a letter about the armor.. he pulls it on screen.

Message to all Azdgari Officials:
Azdgari Diamond armor is progressing, however diamonds are not as plenty as was thought... Diamonds are plenty in number, but large amounts are required for beam emitters and shield capacitators... The Armor will still be completed, but will only be outfitted on Predators, and possibly not all predators. Diamond armor is thin, but refracts about 70% of the energy weaponry that hits it... the energy is reflected and refracted into numerous beams of microscopic diameter, that will due damage proportional to energy fire recieved. 70% of Brute force weapons are simply blocked. the other 30% of the damage is turned to heat and damage.
Thanks for your time.
~Azdgari R&D; team.

(Dont worry, this isn't too strong. It does damage only under extremely heavy fire, and that thirty percent damage that goes through.. will take holes in the armor after about 250 damage.)

Redchigh relaxes a bit. He accidentally dozes off...

He wakes up to a siren blaring in his ear.
"Sir!!! Sir!! The Attarr have Attacked!!! "
"What? That's the situation?"
"Attarr weaponry decimated three of our systems, and several Coalition fleets have been destroyed!"
"Mobilize all fleets!"
"Sir, We Can't! Our Pilots refuse to fight!"
"WHAT?!"
"We can't explain it, they just all went Awal!"
"ARG Fuel up my predator!"
"There's no time.. A huge Attar fleet just jumped in!"
REDchigh looks out, and sees a massive fleet descending on the station.
Suddenly, 12 coalition dreadnoughts jump in, and opens fire on the Azdgari, ominous to the Attarr.
"Without a navy, there's nothing to defend us... God help us.."
The fleets move in, and every crew member is silent as a massive wall of Coalition fire speeds toward the station..
As the weaponry hits the station, the shields go down, and the station begins to disentigrate. As the commanding room catches fire with immense heat, Redch'igh watches his own flesh begin to melt.. As the pain hits him, he passes out to eternal sleep..

Until he wakes up, head on his console, in his office.
It was a dream.

He begins to flip through old journal entries on his computer, in particular relations toward the Coalition and Attar. He notices journal entries...
his exitement about planning an alliance with the coalition..
his hurt when his population refuses...
his suspicion towards the attar when they first arrive..
how he suddenly forgets his suspicion, and returns to hating the coalition after messaging the Attar...
He doesn't know how, or who's in charge of it, but he suspects the Attar more than ever... He quickly composes a message to the Coalition.. higest encryption.

Message to: Coalition
There is no time. I fear we are all in great danger. I am truly sorry for the destroyed scout, however I am willing to reimbuse you. It is extremely urgent that we meet, and talk about these "Attar". Messages are not confidential... send a diplomat soon, it is of higest urgency that you trust me..
End

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

Espilot and Z'tar were on their way towards Terapin. Once they entered Terapin, they would open the jump link to Gadzair, and go to the Angel's Lair to meet with the Seraphim. The two Zidaras were on board the fleet's main command ship, a hyperspace carrier named the Z.S.S. Steel Roost. The carrier entered the Terapin system, and Espilot noticed something; the foreign scout was still there. He decided to send a message himself.

<Message to Attar Scout>
<From ZIdigar Admiral Espilot>
<Private Channel>
Greetings. I am Admiral Espilot, and speak on behalf of all Zidigar as their leader; we are willing to welcome as allies, providing we receive a sign of your trust. We realize that our inhibitors, meant to keep all ships outside our space, are nothing to your craft. When the Azdgari Empire united with the Igadzra, we secluded ourselves from all other races, in fear of attack. But now, we plan to strike back at the Azdgari, with the help of a new ally. Any assistance you could grant, military or otherwise, would be much appreciated. We have few remaining records of anything outside our own territory, and do not know of any nebulae other than the Ji nebula to the far northwest. I believe there are inhabitants there. That is all for now. I wish you success on your quest for knowledge.

—Espilot
<Message End>

"Is the link open?" "We have an affirmative, sir." "Good. Lieutenant, enter the Gadzair system, but only emerge long enough to deploy our ZIdaras. After that, you may return to the Terapin system and standby for orders." "Yessir Admiral!" The Carrier entered the Gadzair system, and the Zidaras were quickly launched. It then immediately went back to Terapin. The two Zidaras, the Z.S.S. Mangudai and the Z.S.S. Spirit, made their way to the Angel's Lair. DA fighters began buzzing around them, and then went about their patrols. "Engage an open channel with the Angel's Lair. Tell them that Espilot and several researchers have arrived." "Yessir." I'm getting very tired of that. thought Espilot.

------------------

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:

OOC: Uh, no. Not for retail. Only available through Relations through the Miranu or Renegades. (The Miranu is of poorer quality, but works.)
The price is what I guess would be it's value if it was bought from the Miranu.

Redchigh is in his office.. there's a letter about the armor.. he pulls it on screen.

Message to all Azdgari Officials:
Azdgari Diamond armor is progressing, however diamonds are not as plenty as was thought... Diamonds are plenty in number, but large amounts are required for beam emitters and shield capacitators... The Armor will still be completed, but will only be outfitted on Predators, and possibly not all predators. Diamond armor is thin, but refracts about 70% of the energy weaponry that hits it... the energy is reflected and refracted into numerous beams of microscopic diameter, that will due damage proportional to energy fire recieved. 70% of Brute force weapons are simply blocked. the other 30% of the damage is turned to heat and damage.
Thanks for your time.
~Azdgari R&D; team.

(Dont worry, this isn't too strong. It does damage only under extremely heavy fire, and that thirty percent damage that goes through.. will take holes in the armor after about 250 damage.)

Redchigh relaxes a bit. He accidentally dozes off...

He wakes up to a siren blaring in his ear.
"Sir!!! Sir!! The Attarr have Attacked!!! "
"What? That's the situation?"
"Attarr weaponry decimated three of our systems, and several Coalition fleets have been destroyed!"
"Mobilize all fleets!"
"Sir, We Can't! Our Pilots refuse to fight!"
"WHAT?!"
"We can't explain it, they just all went Awal!"
"ARG Fuel up my predator!"
"There's no time.. A huge Attar fleet just jumped in!"
REDchigh looks out, and sees a massive fleet descending on the station.
Suddenly, 12 coalition dreadnoughts jump in, and opens fire on the Azdgari, ominous to the Attarr.
"Without a navy, there's nothing to defend us... God help us.."
The fleets move in, and every crew member is silent as a massive wall of Coalition fire speeds toward the station..
As the weaponry hits the station, the shields go down, and the station begins to disentigrate. As the commanding room catches fire with immense heat, Redch'igh watches his own flesh begin to melt.. As the pain hits him, he passes out to eternal sleep..

Until he wakes up, head on his console, in his office.
It was a dream.

He begins to flip through old journal entries on his computer, in particular relations toward the Coalition and Attar. He notices journal entries...
his exitement about planning an alliance with the coalition..
his hurt when his population refuses...
his suspicion towards the attar when they first arrive..
how he suddenly forgets his suspicion, and returns to hating the coalition after messaging the Attar...
He doesn't know how, or who's in charge of it, but he suspects the Attar more than ever... He quickly composes a message to the Coalition.. higest encryption.

Message to: Coalition
There is no time. I fear we are all in great danger. I am truly sorry for the destroyed scout, however I am willing to reimbuse you. It is extremely urgent that we meet, and talk about these "Attar". Messages are not confidential... send a diplomat soon, it is of higest urgency that you trust me..
End

------------------
"I dont follow the crowd.. I stand and make fun of all the people walking in a straight line." ~A. Rickman
"....This is only what I think. We can't in a million years guess what goes on in the snarling, churning bowels of Red's head."
~ESPilot

(Message to the Zidagar)
(From Attar)
(We thank you for your offer, but unfortunately, out weaponry is sadly lacking in power... We also have a general rule, or prime directive; no interfering in alien affairs... We may be able to help you, but we would prefer to finish our scouting operation first.... Thank you again for your offer...)
(End Message)

After the message was sent, the Attar vessels split up and breifly travelled through all of Zidagar space, then disappeared, moving off into the galaxy to explore the places out of Zidagar space...

------------------
--------------

A scout from the fleet in DSN-8987 came out of hyperspace in F-25. It was exploring, but it had found a habitable planet to host the secret project. The scout hypered back to the fleet.
-----------
"We found it captain. The only problem is that it is controlled by Renegades."
"Move to attack..."
-----------
The Confed fleet hypered out in the system of F-25. They began to launch all fighters and attack all shpis in the system. The capitals cloaked and moved closer, then uncloak to release huge vollys of fire. All of a sudden, they cloaked and waited for the enemy to make thier move...
----------
Scatter cloak=6 posts
------------------
Never pet a burning dog.
------------------

F-25

The Confederacy, however, had made the mistake of consontrating on the planet. It was true that the Renegades had a base there, but their primary base was the massive station orbiting F-25.

It's name was Asgard ; a colassal station, Asgard was five times the size of any standard station, was bristling with every kind of Renegade weapon imaginable, and had a rather large escort fleet docked. This huge battlestation had been built up over the last 20 years, slowly, bit by bit, most of it salvaged from derelict vessels or stations.

From the insanely well shielded command center on Asgard, the Renegade leader Lans Chimera grinned evily as the Confeds offloaded their weapons onto the Renegades, doing some moderate damage. "Strike Pattern Dragon; now!" he ordered.

As the Confederate fleet let off their huge streams of weapons fire, the Renegades simply tried to evade. They knew they wouldn't be able to counterattack until the Confederates cloaked.

Once the enemy fleet did cloak, the Renegades went to work. In nebulas, cloaks were almost useless. The gases moved around them, creating vortexes which could be detected. Not to mention the millions of ionsand other energy particles bouncing off the ship after being spewed out by the newborn stars in the nebula. The Renegades were hoping the Confederates didn't know that... at least not yet.

The Renegade vessels were launched from Asgard and the planet, and they immediately streamed towards the Confederate fleet. They were visible on the sensor screens, and an easy target.

The Renegade fighters made the first pass, strafing the Confeds, their guns blazing. The Confederate formation was thrown into dissarray as the second wave hit. This one was composed of Aradas and Laziras, and did even more damage. Many Confederate cloaks were knocked off line and failed completely.

"Good.... hehe.... gooood...." Lans said evily, half to himself. "Warship wing, move ahead for the primary strike! Laziras, stand back. Fighters and Aradas; plow through them!"

While the fighters turned around for another pass along with the aradas, the Laziras backed off and fired at the Confederates from afar. While they were doing that, the Crescent Warships and even a few Turncoats charged the Confederates, their own weapons raining down death.

The Renegades had taken some bad losses, but the Confeds were obviously getting the worst of it.... at least for now...

------------------
--------------

(Message to Azdgari)
(Max Encrypion)
Yes we will meet with you at Angels lair with the DAs permition.
i am also going to invite the Zidagar to this meeting and hopefully
you can resolve your quarrels with them.
~U.E. Admiral
(end)

(Message to DA)
(Max Encrypion)
the Azdgari and the Coalition would like to meet at your station to
talk will you allow us?
~U.E. Admiral
(end)

Riden
a fleet of 20 Warcruisers and 10 Sharks are launched to defend the system from the Confeds. They launched their fighters to a total of 160 Fighters and 100 Gunships.(190 ships) but to the Confeds Surprise dont attack. They just wait......
but for what?

Scout arives in Otid
Has arived.

(message to Confeds)
(in person)
"Greetings our people grow ever more weary of this bloody war.
We offer a permmenent peace treaty.
We urge you to accept due to the threat the Attar may pose."
(end)
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Outpost Construction
Total: 1, ETC: 2 posts

Dreadnought Construction
Total: 9, ETC: 8

------------------
Insanity has its advantages