Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28

SoItBegins, you do realize that no one believes somebody who says that he's innocent, right? There's no point to saying you are innocent, because no one will believe you without evidence.

Shlimazel, exactly what were you thinking of? I'm not trying to disparage you or anything, but I suspect that after the last game, you won't accept anything I tell you.

How about a PM screenshot? Would that be OK?

sigh I told you so.

...but don't listen to me, even when I say that I'd vote for myself if I was lying...

Anyways, you look at my posts and you should know what to do.

@soitbegins, on Aug 11 2008, 11:25 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

Shlimazel, exactly what were you thinking of? I'm not trying to disparage you or anything, but I suspect that after the last game, you won't accept anything I tell you.

How about a PM screenshot? Would that be OK?

No quotes of PMs or screen shots thereof, thank you. They're far too easy to fake nowadays to be worth anything in a game like this.

That would break the game. And it wouldn't convince me, anyway.

What will convince you, then?

JacaByte, telling me I screwed up and killed an innocent.

In other words, nothing but your death.

Ok people, you gonna avenge my death or not? I'm the IA, and I should know who is what.

@adam_0, on Aug 8 2008, 12:37 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

SoItBegins?... I smell rotten fish.

That is all.

You're dead. Dead people don't talk.

I think that was his death post.

In any case, SoItBegins is being FAR too defensive, and always did seem a bit off; considering that he's known for random-voting, not voting because he "didn't know who to vote for" is a huge red flag.

@shlimazel, on Aug 11 2008, 02:13 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

JacaByte, telling me I screwed up and killed an innocent.

I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige.

JacaByte said:

You screwed up and killed an innocent.

See? 🙂

I sure hope we're right about SoItBeings. He does seem like the most suspicious, but we can't afford to be wrong even once now.

darth, at least GET MY NAME RIGHT!

@soitbegins, on Aug 11 2008, 05:23 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

See? 🙂

You are about to incite wrath from above.

@jacabyte, on Aug 11 2008, 04:55 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

You are about to incite wrath from above.

Sorry. 🙂

About 3:30 till this round ends. 1Eevee1; if you're going to vote, do it now.

Hmm. I confess I didn't expect this game to take this long. I'm leaving later today for a vacation and probably won't be able to check in. I really actually thought I'd be dead by now.

I'm going to end this round 15 minutes early, since I got my post written up, it's almost lunchtime, I've got a headache coming on, and I don't think 1Eevee1 is going to vote. Hopefully nobody will mind.

- - -

SoItBegins: (3)
Darth Vader
orcaloverbri9
Shlimazel

Shlimazel: (1)
SoItBegins

No Vote: (1)
1Eevee1

- - -

The vote had the majority of those who voted. The guards filed into the room to take out SoItBegins, who resisted quite bitterly with the guards.

"Well, now that you've decided to be rid of SoItBegins, let's update the score-"

JacaByte was interrupted by a sharp bang. All the councilors ducked there heads, but they were too late. Shlimazel had a nice hole in his head from SoItBegin's gun.

One of the guards took out a night stick and knocked SoItBegins unconscious with it. They hauled his limp body out of the room.

"Goodness, that was exciting! If that doesn't tell you that he was a terrorist, I don't know what would. Good job. Now let's update the scoreboard:"

darth_vader
1Eevee1
orcaloverbri9

"If my agents were correct, one of the three people in this room, besides myself, is a terrorist. This should prove to be an interesting round. Just make sure you dispose of the right guy; this round is just as important as the last. I can say for certain that this is the last round you guys will have to endure. Good luck! You'll need it." JacaByte finished his monologue with a glare to meet the others in the room.

- - -

SoItBegins was a terrorist and Shlimazel was innocent. This is the beginning of Round 4. This round will end on Thursday, August 14th, at 12:00 PM MST, as usual. Of course, if you guys make up your minds quickly, since there are three of you, then I can end this round on Wednesday.

Well, I guess it's a good thing I didn't start a bandwagon with my second-round vote, since it looks like darth is innocent. However, 1Eevee1 (retracted) never showed up. While that, in this case, would have been a terrible way to hide, d_v and I both proved our innocence by voting for the terrorist SIB. By process of elimination, 1Eevee1 must be evil.

This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 14 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

Last game, SIB concealed himself by voting for Eugene Chin. He was a terrorist that game. So reconsider your logic.

finalgasp