Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28

@rjc-ultra, on Aug 9 2008, 08:08 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear Warfare #28:

I think I'll go with Rebelious this round. He really lacks a good reason to vote SIB, since I can't figure out what he did wrong last round.

Umm, in case you hadn't noticed, he's acting dumb. "Well I didn't know who to vote for, so I didn't vote." Honestly, nobody knows who's bad in the first round, which is why innocents like Templar get lynched. But I know that you and SIB ganging up on me is more than a coincidence. Chalk one up for the bad team, looks like I might not survive this round.

EDIT: If I get killed now, you'll know who to blame.

This post has been edited by Rebelious : 09 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

SIB may be acting dumb, but then I think you're acting a bit too aggressive on that.

I agree. I don't think SoItBegins is acting in such an unusual fashion, but Rebelious , you do appear to be acting unusually aggressive. If I'm wrong in my vote, then I will take a good hard look at RJC and SIB.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 09 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Unusually aggressive? As in, the only other game I played in I was the vigilante and used that ability?

If I'm wrong with SIB, I'll vote for myself next round. That is, if I survive. Too bad you're helping the wrong side, Shlim.

Wait, weren't you playing last game? I'm confused.

{edit}

What are you talking about, the only other game you played? You've played more than just one other game.

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 09 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

I've been in on the War in your forum, maybe that's what you're thinking of. Only one GTW though. I originally signed up for last game but was unable to play.

Yeah, I don't like this big bandwagon against Rebelious. Makes me uncomfortable. Who knows who it will turn on next?

Well as it stands, I'm dead in the water. And I can't really do squat about it unless somebody helps me out. And if I don't die now, I'll probably be killed by the terrorists.

I am still suspicious of Rebelious regardless. It seems I was mistaken when I said he was being unusually aggressive, because I was mistaken as to how many times he has played, but I still think he is acting oddly and I don't much care to vote for anyone else because I don't see that anyone else looks especially guilty as of yet.

I also am suspicious of Darth Vader. I see a connection between Darth and Rebelious. If Rebelious turns out to be innocent, then Darth probably is too. I will say up front, however, that my suspicion of Darth is purely based on a hunch.

Well, if I die because of this, at least I can clear you, darth...

Rebelious: (3)
SoItBegins
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel

darth_vader: (1)
orcaloverbri9

orcaloverbri9: (1)
1Eevee1

SoItBegins: (1)
Rebelious

No Vote: (1)
darth_vader

If Darth Vader votes and I get some PMs (You know who you are), I can end this round early if you guys want me to.

When everyone does their thing, closing early would be a good idea.

I'm going to end the round now, since I've got my PMs, DV won't be able to change the way the voting situation looks with his vote, and my family sprung an event on me for Sunday that I had heard nothing about until an hour ago, meaning that I won't be able to end the round on Sunday anyway.

So here it goes; votes are locked in, please don't say anything until I get my next post finished.

Rebelious: (3)
SoItBegins
RJC Ultra
Shlimazel

darth_vader: (1)
orcaloverbri9

orcaloverbri9: (1)
1Eevee1

SoItBegins: (1)
Rebelious

No Vote: (1)
darth_vader

- - -

Once again, the votes were tallied up, and the same guards came into the room to take away Rebelious, who angrily went with them, shouting "you'll be wishing you never did that!" as he was frisked out of the room.

"Well, that's a certainly astonishing thing to say. Let's update the scoreboard:"

darth_vader
1Eevee1
orcaloverbri9
Shlimazel
SoItBegins

The absence of RJC Ultra's name was obvious to the entire room, who all slowly shifted their gazes to him. His wild eyed at the people in the room were cut short as he dropped through the floor, apparently through a trap door.

"Oh dear! I had forgotten that we even had that there. Apparently this room isn't as safe as I thought it once was...

"We did find and eliminate the leak among the people who were updating silo codes, but that didn't prevent the terrorists from sneaking a briefcase nuke into the capital of RJC Ultra's country. Too bad, it was quite an ingenious device.

"If my agents are correct and there are two terrorists in this room, that means that if you don't nab one of them by next round, there'll only be one innocent left, who they'll easily overpower. I want to see results; so far you have given none. The entire world depends on you! Good luck!

"And stop looking at me like that!"

- - -

Excellent job guys, you just shot yourselves in the foot: Rebelious was that intelligence agent that I was telling you about. RJC Ultra was innocent, obviously.

This is the beginning of Round 3. This round will end on Monday, August 11th, at 12:00 PM.

Damnit! Why didn't he say something? If he had SIB would have gotten lynched faster than light. But I won't be duped by you again, SoItBegins!

You're DOOMED!

-EKHawkman saunters into the room and starts yelling at everyone calling them terrorists before suddenly being turned into strawberry flavored jello and then devoured by all in the room-

Thats what you get for leaving me out. TAKE THAT!!!

I vote for Shlimazel , simply because he's talking ridiculousities. I'm innocent, and Rebelious obviously hadn't investigated me (or he'd get off my back.)

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 11 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

Bold your vote.

Since there's hasn't been much activity in this topic lately, and this round is so crucial to the outcome of the game, I'm going to extend it by 24 hours to end on Tuesday, 12:00 PM MST.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 11 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't here earlier. My grandparents were visiting, so I was spending the day with them. Just checking in.